George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru outback sport, Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

In short, I love this truck. Rides, handles and drives flawlessly. The AWD system is amazing, actually watching the power shift around is awesome (if a little distracting) The Gator SFX tonneau cover and the rokblokz mudflats have been great additions. I also installed a console vault in the center console, super easy installation. The only annoying thing for me is the a-pillar blind spot. The way I sit and the way the mirror is mounted create a pretty big blind spot.
To top it off, my gas mileage has been great. Today was a beautiful day so my wife and I took a road trip for a train ride. All rural Maine roads, no highway driving at all. This is the indicated mileage when we got back. Even accounting for the usual 1 mpg error on the readout, I'd call that spectacular.

Ford Maverick 2000 Mile update IMG_8675
Sponsored

HPRMav

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
I’m getting 20.4 mpg in the city rn, and that’s in eco mode. Not even stepping on it either. I think that number changes in a better way, but a bit surprised.

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

In short, I love this truck. Rides, handles and drives flawlessly. The AWD system is amazing, actually watching the power shift around is awesome (if a little distracting) The Gator SFX tonneau cover and the rokblokz mudflats have been great additions. I also installed a console vault in the center console, super easy installation. The only annoying thing for me is the a-pillar blind spot. The way I sit and the way the mirror is mounted create a pretty big blind spot.
To top it off, my gas mileage has been great. Today was a beautiful day so my wife and I took a road trip for a train ride. All rural Maine roads, no highway driving at all. This is the indicated mileage when we got back. Even accounting for the usual 1 mpg error on the readout, I'd call that spectacular.

IMG_8675.jpg
Good for you! Wish I had my Mav...

Slavko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Thanks for the update!
Do you preheat the car up,or just get in and drive?

OP
OP
Stageleft

Stageleft

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru outback sport, Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Thanks for the update!
Do you preheat the car up,or just get in and drive?
Normally, with the way the weather has been I preheat it A warm truck with heated seats and steering wheel is great when its 0 or below. Yesterday we idled in the driveway for about 5 minutes figuring out the new GPS, the was about it. It was in the 50s all day.
Sponsored