First Name
Hyrum
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Anyone have some real world MPG numbers on the 2.0 AWD option?
Sponsored

STARCOMMTREY1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Ultra Classic, Versa Note and soon to be Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

STARCOMMTREY1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Ultra Classic, Versa Note and soon to be Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

CoryDallas8123

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4, Chevy Chevelle SS, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think @Mrboom_5.0 is now around 21 after towing too. Still not terrible.

Sponsored

CASD57

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz
Engine
Undecided
I just test drove an XLT 4k tow pkg for 8 miles city and couldn't get much above 20 mpg and saw 18-19 more
Top speed at one point was 45
The Bronco Sport did much better at 28 avg same drive

jonbok

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick 2.0 AWD
I’ve had my XL 2.0 AWD for a week now. I’ve driven about 300 miles. Averages around 16 mpg. The best I’ve gotten was just over 17 on a highway run. Right now the average is reading at just over 14. Worse mileage than the V6 F150 it replaced! Combine that with a 13 gallon tank and it sure isn’t suitable for any kind of road trip. I am so far very disappointed. The dealer I purchased it from says to put some more miles on it and maybe it will improve. I can’t imagine more miles will make any significant change. On Monday I’m taking it in (different dealer) to have them check it out. 14-17 is pretty abysmal for a truck this size.

Cad

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Expedition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’ve had my XL 2.0 AWD for a week now. I’ve driven about 300 miles. Averages around 16 mpg. The best I’ve gotten was just over 17 on a highway run. Right now the average is reading at just over 14. Worse mileage than the V6 F150 it replaced! Combine that with a 13 gallon tank and it sure isn’t suitable for any kind of road trip. I am so far very disappointed. The dealer I purchased it from says to put some more miles on it and maybe it will improve. I can’t imagine more miles will make any significant change. On Monday I’m taking it in (different dealer) to have them check it out. 14-17 is pretty abysmal for a truck this size.
Crap, my 2002 expedition still gets 17 mph in the city. That’s horrible for the 2.0.

ColoradoShooter

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma/Fusion
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That can’t be right. Did you reset the trip meter before noticing this issue? Have you calculated how many gallons of fuel you’ve used in that time or just gone by what the truck tells you?

Sponsored

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ecoboost has a 16.5 gallon tank- Hopefully you can figure out what's wrong.

fordtruckguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford truck
From another thread:

I had a ton of stop and go dropping my kids off at school today and grabbing coffee for the Mrs. so that dropped it to about 27. When I got home last night it was sitting at 30ish.

James St. Patrick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK Velocity Blue Ecoboost AWD
Something is wrong. Please post some pics.

Mrboom_5.0

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bullseyecustomautos.com
Vehicle(s)
02 Lightning, 18 850whp TT F150, 21 whippled F150
After 400 miles, 100 of them towing, 100 of them doing 0-60 and 1/4 pulls (spot to spot. Not 100 total hits) and 200 of normal driving it's sitting at 21.7 might and going back up

jonbok

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick 2.0 AWD
I’ve reset the meter a few times to give it a “fresh start”, but still get a consistent 14-17. Usually hovers around 15.5. It’s as if you can watch the gas gauge needle going down!
It goes in on Monday for a diagnostic check. I’m hoping there’s something wrong with it and easily fixable. I can’t imagine that mileage is normal. I will be sure to report back when/if I get some answers.
Sponsored