Transpression

Transpression

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Congratulations! Thanks for the pics! That is what my Maverick will look like CG FE but Hybrid!
I wish you many years of good luck with it!
AWD was a must for me. I wish that could have ordered a hybrid AWD.
Sponsored

Portcqb

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Lux 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
OP
OP
Transpression

Transpression

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
When you have time could you post picture with the all windows down please been looking and asking but haven't seen one yet, also a pic with the rear open from inside and out.. Also what bed cover is that, the soft foldable? Your thoughts on that? Looks like it has some soewing loosens issues? Thanks.
Can do!

sseiler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV 4 XSE
Thx a ton for posting those! Even though I'm waiting for my hybrid version, I, too, ordered a Carbonized Gray First Edition!
I ordered a Carbonized gray 1st Ed, hybrid too. This gives us a dang good idea of what ours will look like!!

Thanks for posting the pics!!!

Techieinside

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Hey All, just thought I would post some pictures of our new Maverick. It is our first truck and my first Ford. It is loaded without the FX4 package and was our local dealer’s first order and it arrived yesterday. Paid below MRSP, as after I had it for today it will return to the lot to show off for 2 weeks. They gave it to me for the afternoon and I took it for a long drive and took some pictures to share. It has not been detailed at all, and has all the Mexico and USA dirt on it from the train ride north. Our dealership will detail it before our final pickup. I’ll post some clean pictures when we pick it up!

Short story – I love it. Looks great and it is fast & quiet. If I could have ordered dark grey or black interior I would have, but all in all, I like the brown and dark blue (it changes colour depending on the outside light). It came with a folding and not rolling soft tonneau cover and I like it too.

I tried to take pictures from different angles that I had not seen on the forum so far. The dealer is 2 mins from my house, so it you have any questions I can pop down and have a look.

There has been a lot of negative comments on the forum about dealerships…I have to say, my experience with my local dealer has been spectacular. The salesman was great and I would recommend anyone in Ontario to him and the dealership.

IMG_9536.jpeg
IMG_9538.jpeg
IMG_9541.jpeg
IMG_9544.jpeg
IMG_9549.jpeg
IMG_9550.jpeg
IMG_9551.jpeg
IMG_9554.jpeg
IMG_9556.jpeg
IMG_9558.jpeg
IMG_9562.jpeg
IMG_9564.jpeg
IMG_9568.jpeg
IMG_9570.jpeg
IMG_9571.jpeg
IMG_9572.jpeg
IMG_9575.jpeg
IMG_9576.jpeg
Congrats!

I can't wait to get me Alto Blue XLT Lux!

Question. I live in Ontario and my sales guy as of this morning says and I quote, No new info on my screen. I get nothing from my dealer say they're in the dark as well. So when did you order? And if you don't mind me asking did your sales rep ask you for money down, mine asked for 500$.

I'm in no rush for what I've order I just feel outta of the loop and think my sales rep is totally green!

Sponsored

RGoose85

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford maverick
Hey All, just thought I would post some pictures of our new Maverick. It is our first truck and my first Ford. It is loaded without the FX4 package and was our local dealer’s first order and it arrived yesterday. Paid below MRSP, as after I had it for today it will return to the lot to show off for 2 weeks. They gave it to me for the afternoon and I took it for a long drive and took some pictures to share. It has not been detailed at all, and has all the Mexico and USA dirt on it from the train ride north. Our dealership will detail it before our final pickup. I’ll post some clean pictures when we pick it up!

Short story – I love it. Looks great and it is fast & quiet. If I could have ordered dark grey or black interior I would have, but all in all, I like the brown and dark blue (it changes colour depending on the outside light). It came with a folding and not rolling soft tonneau cover and I like it too.

I tried to take pictures from different angles that I had not seen on the forum so far. The dealer is 2 mins from my house, so it you have any questions I can pop down and have a look.

There has been a lot of negative comments on the forum about dealerships…I have to say, my experience with my local dealer has been spectacular. The salesman was great and I would recommend anyone in Ontario to him and the dealership.

IMG_9536.jpeg
IMG_9538.jpeg
IMG_9541.jpeg
IMG_9544.jpeg
IMG_9549.jpeg
IMG_9550.jpeg
IMG_9551.jpeg
IMG_9554.jpeg
IMG_9556.jpeg
IMG_9558.jpeg
IMG_9562.jpeg
IMG_9564.jpeg
IMG_9568.jpeg
IMG_9570.jpeg
IMG_9571.jpeg
IMG_9572.jpeg
IMG_9575.jpeg
IMG_9576.jpeg
Nice!!!!!! Congratulations, have fun đź‘Ťđź‘Ťđź‘Ť

OP
OP
Transpression

Transpression

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Congrats!

Question. I live in Ontario and my sales guy as of this morning says and I quote, No new info on my screen. I get nothing from my dealer say they're in the dark as well. So when did you order? And if you don't mind me asking did your sales rep ask you for money down, mine asked for 500$.

I'm in no rush for what I've order I just feel outta of the loop and think my sales rep is totally green!
Ask for a VIN and order number. It took about two weeks to get that from my dealer. Then I could track it myself. My salesman was great and would text me regular updates.

jet40

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Congratulations!
Glad you are happy and glad you posted pics.
Great to hear they are starting to arrive here in Canada.
I reserved one the dealer ordered about 3 weeks ago. They told it would probably arrive in late October here in Halifax. Maybe it will be sooner.

OP
OP
Transpression

Transpression

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Congratulations!
Glad you are happy and glad you posted pics.
Great to hear they are starting to arrive here in Canada.
I reserved one the dealer ordered about 3 weeks ago. They told it would probably arrive in late October here in Halifax. Maybe it will be sooner.
Mine came 2 weeks earlier than expected. Hopefully yours arrives early too.

nickmav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Color looks fantastic. Any comment on how the paint looks in pictures vs in person? Same?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Transpression

Transpression

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Congrats!

Sorry I forgot to answer you. Yes I put $500 down back in August but it was fully refundable if I didn’t like the test drive.

OP
OP
Transpression

Transpression

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Color looks fantastic. Any comment on how the paint looks in pictures vs in person? Same?
We have a 2016 VW Tiguan in dark grey. The colour looks almost identical. I really like it. I was worried about a couple of posts that mentioned that the bumper and fender paint looked different, but I can confirm that the paint matches perfectly.
Also the maverick was really dirty, but from a distance the grey really hides the dirt!

uh50

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hchaney.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL, VB, 2.0 EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Great looking truck. I have a Charcoal Grey Dodge Grand Caravan so I really like the color combination. I wouldn't have considered it for the Lariat because of the brown in the interior, but the contrast is not bad at all. I'm sure you are proud of the truck.

Thanks for posting.

Techieinside

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Ask for a VIN and order number. It took about two weeks to get that from my dealer. Then I could track it myself. My salesman was great and would text me regular updates.
I wish he had that info for me.. says he's got nothing to give. Guess I'll sit a wait! It will be exciting when I actually get the VIN and order#
Sponsored