Tatiana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hi all,
I have a build week of 12/19 and my truck has been in production for the last 7 days. But the tracker has no end date under the "in production" tab. Is anyone else experiencing the same?

At the bottom of my window sticker there's a date that did say 12/19, but then changed to 12/20 this morning. Not sure if this is significant. No modules have been turned on and not sure if my dealer would be able to see that date. I'm compulsively checking my phone for a date every morning before work and throughout the day, but nada.

Any other MY23 going through the same?
Sponsored

tkistre

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
At the bottom of my window sticker there's a date that did say 12/19, but then changed to 12/20 this morning. Not sure if this is significant.
I don't believe that date is significant. I also have build week of 12/19. Every time you pull up your Window Sticker, that date at the very bottom will be today's date. I have mine pulled up in a tab on my browser from first day available. If I pull it up on another tab on different date, it puts that date on the bottom. Now the date listed in box "Special Order" doesn't change. It has the date of when "Window Sticker" was made.

My build day is suppose to be Friday, 12/23. We will see what happens.

Reality Take 2

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Maverick Lariat Lux Hybrid CPA at home Jan 4th
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My truck supposedly went into production on November 28th. A date didn't show up under "In Production" until December 5th. By the 7th, the build was complete.

OP
OP
BoricuaBeautyx

BoricuaBeautyx

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tatiana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I don't believe that date is significant. I also have build week of 12/19. Every time you pull up your Window Sticker, that date at the very bottom will be today's date. I have mine pulled up in a tab on my browser from first day available. If I pull it up on another tab on different date, it puts that date on the bottom. Now the date listed in box "Special Order" doesn't change. It has the date of when "Window Sticker" was made.

My build day is suppose to be Friday, 12/23. We will see what happens.
Ahhh gotcha, the date at the bottom stayed at 12/19 since it went into production, but today it changed so I didn't know if that was anything significant. I don't have a build date, but I was told, prior to getting my window sticker, that my build date was 12/20, then 12/22. Now it's TBD while it's in production

OP
OP
BoricuaBeautyx

BoricuaBeautyx

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tatiana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My truck supposedly went into production on November 28th. A date didn't show up under "In Production" until December 5th. By the 7th, the build was complete.
Hm, maybe I'll get one today or tomorrow? I keep getting all excited thinking that it may get built this week lol I keep checking thinking that it would change. When was your build week, if you don't mind me asking? Prior to knowing your build date, I mean

Sponsored

Jspencer019

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hi all,
I have a build week of 12/19 and my truck has been in production for the last 7 days. But the tracker has no end date under the "in production" tab. Is anyone else experiencing the same?

At the bottom of my window sticker there's a date that did say 12/19, but then changed to 12/20 this morning. Not sure if this is significant. No modules have been turned on and not sure if my dealer would be able to see that date. I'm compulsively checking my phone for a date every morning before work and throughout the day, but nada.

My situation as well.

barxlt

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Cactus Grey
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine is a build week of 12/12 with a production date 12/16 its still in production as of this morning . It is getting a drop in bed liner so that may take more time .

cbcarter7

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi all,

My build week was the week of 12/5. Window sticker popped up the Thursday or Friday prior. Checked pretty much every day that week, but status never changed to "in production" or "built". Then, got an e-mail on 12/14 that it went into production & was built on the 12th. Consider myself very lucky that my truck was actually built within a week of when Ford said it would be. About to go buy some Powerball tickets.

OP
OP
BoricuaBeautyx

BoricuaBeautyx

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tatiana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My build week was the week of 12/5. Window sticker popped up the Thursday or Friday prior. Checked pretty much every day that week, but status never changed to "in production" or "built". Then, got an e-mail on 12/14 that it went into production & was built on the 12th. Consider myself very lucky that my truck was actually built within a week of when Ford said it would be. About to go buy some Powerball tickets.
I feel like Ford is dangling a Twinkie in my face while I desperately chase it around lol

OP
OP
BoricuaBeautyx

BoricuaBeautyx

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tatiana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine is a build week of 12/12 with a production date 12/16 its still in production as of this morning . It is getting a drop in bed liner so that may take more time .
Interesting, and you still haven't had a change in the window sticker either?

Sponsored

barxlt

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Interesting, and you still haven't had a change in the window sticker either?
In the special order box it has 12/7 and todays date at the bottom .Have to wonder how accurate the tracker sight is .

Girugamesh

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT Fx4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Same happened to me, it will say in production from the start of your "build date" until they actually do build it and are done, then your Production date will get updated to the date they started and it will have a built date of the day they finished. I was build week of 10/15...then 11/1...then 11/8...then suddenly production date of 11/15 and build date of 11/16.

It then took 3 weeks to ship/prep from that update, rcvd 12/7/22.

OP
OP
BoricuaBeautyx

BoricuaBeautyx

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tatiana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
In the special order box it has 12/7 and todays date at the bottom .
Same here, I messaged my dealer but they said they can't see anything until completion, which I found odd. I'm sorry you've been waiting for awhile. My truck went into production on 12/13. No modules have been turned on yet.

barxlt

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Same here, I messaged my dealer but they said they can't see anything until completion, which I found odd. I'm sorry you've been waiting for awhile. My truck went into production on 12/13. No modules have been turned on yet.
I think most dealers dont care until its unloaded on their lot than they want the money yesterday .

OP
OP
BoricuaBeautyx

BoricuaBeautyx

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tatiana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Same happened to me, it will say in production from the start of your "build date" until they actually do build it and are done, then your Production date will get updated to the date they started and it will have a built date of the day they finished. I was build week of 10/15...then 11/1...then 11/8...then suddenly production date of 11/15 and build date of 11/16.

It then took 3 weeks to ship/prep from that update, rcvd 12/7/22.
Gotcha. So I'm in a queue, but not quite going down the line to be built yet. I was curious why it wasn't showing for me. Did they let you know about the build week changes?
Sponsored