Sponsored

10K Miles and No Issues: Ignore The NaySayers, It Can Happen!!!!

FriscoTXJoe

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

• Banned
Just over 7 months in cleared 10K without an issue. Oil change at 5K at the dealer but the oil life meter says it's still got 50% of life so I am gonna trust it. One tire rotate and balance plus the "Your hybrid is gonna burn down the earth" recall so far.

It's possible. Don't let them get you down. It ain't perfect, but it's still the best value of any vehicle sold in America.

ETA: I sold my trusty 17 Hyundai Tucson I bought 5 years ago with 10K on it. Sold it with 172K and only 3 repairs, no brake replacements ever. Now I am going to pound the highway miles on the Maverick and am hoping for a similar issue free experience cause I LOVE having my Maverick.
Sponsored

Last edited:

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided
Hey good to see you back on the forum @FriscoTXJoe! Also glad to hear your Maverick is trouble free after 10K miles. I've only got 5K on mine but after 7+ months it has been trouble free to!

OP
OP
FriscoTXJoe

FriscoTXJoe

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

• Banned
Dang I’m at 2100 miles and loving every bit. Be sure to keep us updated, I think these hybrids are gonna last awhile👍
I'm a 30K a year driver, almost all highway so it better last a long ass while....... :) Plus, I am thinking this would be a cool truck to hand over to the kids 20 years down the road for their kids to have a first year Maverick. I can see Ranger like sales and longevity.

Raymundo76

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Just over 7 months in cleared 10K without an issue. Oil change at 5K at the dealer but the oil life meter says it's still got 50% of life so I am gonna trust it. One tire rotate and balance plus the "Your hybrid is gonna burn down the earth" recall so far.

It's possible. Don't let them get you down. It ain't perfect, but it's still the best value of any vehicle sold in America.

ETA: I sold my trusty 17 Hyundai Tucson I bought 5 years ago with 10K on it. Sold it with 172K and only 3 repairs, no brake replacements ever. Now I am going to pound the highway miles on the Maverick and am hoping for a similar issue free experience cause I LOVE having my Maverick.
Good on you!!

Sponsored

Egz

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid Lariat, 1967 Fairlady
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
14k since April. Zero issues outside of the annoyance of voice commands, but that falls on my phone and not having data in rural parts.

Maverick2022XL

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
name
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL, AWD, 4K tow, 2.0L EcoBoost
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
20k and 3 recall notices so far. Vehicle still rides great otherwise.

Maverick2023

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Agreed. Added a bunch of stuff so far, cruise control, activated TSR, remote controlled tail gate, etc... to my XL. Feels like a million buck truck to me. MPG has been phenomenal, consistently in the 44. Learning to drive or keep it in electric mode is challenging and fun.

Packer Bill

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
In 4 days it will be my Lariat's 1 year anniversary. No problems with 6600 miles. :)

Mc_Flier

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Area 51 Maverick Hybrid, Street Glide Special
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

excellent!

still not parking it next to the Harley. 😂🤣

Sponsored

Chris_G

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-6 Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
In 4 days it will be my Lariat's 1 year anniversary. No problems with 6600 miles. :)
Take it back to the dealership immediately, there's got to be something wrong with it :ROFLMAO:

cavemold

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
As long you due your scheduled maintenance you will be fine but that’s with any car/truck. I had f150 with 300k miles on it not single issue until the alternator gave out
Sponsored