First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Had my XLT hybrid for a week 46.4 mpg, keeping my eye on the rubber gasket and colored plastic on front door post it is easy to rub against it when you get into and out of the front seat with the front seat pushed back for long legs.
Sponsored

Jdub

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeffery
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Had my XLT hybrid for a week 46.4 mpg, keeping my eye on the rubber gasket and colored plastic on front door post it is easy to rub against it when you get into and out of the front seat with the front seat pushed back for long legs.
Do you play games with the Brake Coach? If I get 12 100% in a row I have bowled a perfect game. Had Ol' Pappy for a week and love him.

OTACORB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Oxford White Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I do love trying to keep mine in electric mode for as long as possible using the EV Coach. LOL

I guess I must be too short for the door post to be an issue for me. I don't think I've ever rubbed up against it.

Jdub

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeffery
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I do love trying to keep mine in electric mode for as long as possible using the EV Coach. LOL

I guess I must be too short for the door post to be an issue for me. I don't think I've ever rubbed up against it.
I have not had a problem with the door post either and I am a big guy.
Moving from a stick to an automatic I need something to keep me engaged in my driving or I feel guilty doing nothing.
Sponsored