First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid, Subaru Impreza
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine just started showing "In Production" today. Is there a specific amount of time before I'm able to see my window sticker? It's not showing up yet.
I'm like you, I look everyday :unsure: , I also am counting the days til my build date ( 11/01). Just throw me some crumbs, Please!! I go from one tracker to the next, but I'm really waiting for my window sticker to show up miraculously:sneaky:
Sponsored

Pamelaak

First Name
Pamela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Echo Sport
Is this true? I didn’t get an order email, just a scan of your the printout from the dealer.
Did anyone else get this or would
It be coming later?
I received the same. A E mail with VIN and build date shortly after I ordered Maverick

Eagle11

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Boxster S, 2018 BMW M5, Ducati's, Suzuki's
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I received the same. A E mail with VIN and build date shortly after I ordered Maverick
So you are saying that your confirmation email that the order was accepted by FORD had your VIN#? Funny, mine didnt as well as many others.

mikelowrey

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well she confirmed my order was made 6/28 but unknown why I didn’t get an email. She stated she receives an email was a vin is assigned and the approximate delivery date. I’ll just have to trust the process.
did you ever get an email? I’m having the exact same issue.

Sponsored

Pamelaak

First Name
Pamela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Echo Sport
So you are saying that your confirmation email that the order was accepted by FORD had your VIN#? Funny, mine didnt as well as many others.
Yes sorry you didn’t receive the same. I ordered mine in July. A e mail with vin # and stating my build date. And I have received my e mail stating that my Maverick is built and will be delivered 11/15 to 11/21. Have a great day😃

Eagle11

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Yes sorry you didn’t receive the same. I ordered mine in July. A e mail with vin # and stating my build date. And I have received my e mail stating that my Maverick is built and will be delivered 11/15 to 11/21. Have a great day😃
OK, what you post here isn't what you posted when I first responded...

Your first email should be the confirmation email from Ford saying they received your orders and that is it, nothing else.

Then you should receive another email with your built date and Vin#.

That I get, but how you wrote your post was, you got an email right after you ordered your truck with your built date and Vin# in one email, that is NOT how it works.

Bizzy2004

First Name
Demarcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Ford e-150
OK, what you post here isn't what you posted when I first responded...

Your first email should be the confirmation email from Ford saying they received your orders and that is it, nothing else.

Then you should receive another email with your built date and Vin#.

That I get, but how you wrote your post was, you got an email right after you ordered your truck with your built date and Vin# in one email, that is NOT how it works.
Do you get a email when it goes into production

Sponsored

mikejohn13

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Enjoy our Maverick order tracker tool which pulls up build specs, photos, production status, ship/transit info, window sticker, etc. on your Maverick!

Maverick Order Tracker Tool [Enter VIN & Order #]

Note: none of your inputted data is recorded or saved in any way. Nor is any data passed on or shared in any way.

I just checked this link my info came up
I have a question what does an ETA End date of 1990-01-01 tell me?
Mike

Eagle11

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I just checked this link my info came up
I have a question what does an ETA End date of 1990-01-01 tell me?
Mike
IT's just a place holder...

DNGRZON

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Subaru Crosstrek, '18 Subaru Forester
I’ve had my VIN for a while. My dealer told me I had a build date of 11/15, which from posts here I understand was pushed back a week, but I called Ford two days ago and they said I don’t have a build date. Does anyone know if the Ford helpline just sees the same info we do when we check status on the website?
I also don’t have a window sticker yet.
What should I believe because it seems like my “end of the year” quoted timeframe won’t even be remotely close.

rognus

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid, Subaru Impreza
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’ve had my VIN for a while. My dealer told me I had a build date of 11/15, which from posts here I understand was pushed back a week, but I called Ford two days ago and they said I don’t have a build date. Does anyone know if the Ford helpline just sees the same info we do when we check status on the website?
I also don’t have a window sticker yet.
What should I believe because it seems like my “end of the year” quoted timeframe won’t even be remotely close.
I have a build date of 11/01 (email from Ford just like original order confirmation) and nothing has been sent to me changing that date. No window sticker either, just looked. Hoping as it gets closer that it shows up? Perhaps it doesn't until it's built? I don't know.
Sponsored