Benson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
any news on the xlt lux and the spray in bed liner
I read today the spray in bedliner on XLT Lux pkgs IS on delay status as of Oct 1st.
Sponsored

Hyfly11

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Hyrum
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Where do you find your order number? I do not see it in the confirmation email or anywhere.

MAVERICK8011

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
BOB
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.yahoo.com
Vehicle(s)
Maveruck
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Where do you find your order number? I do not see it in the confirmation email or anywhere.
IF YOU HAVE A SIGNED ORDER LOOK AT THE UPPER RIGHT TOP., YOU WILL SEE A SALES CODE: AND BELOW A SQUARE THAT SAYES ORDER CODE, THIS IS YOUR ORDER NUMBER (CODE).

Saysay07

First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Crosstour
You should get an email at the same email address where you got the order confirmation. It will then say scheduled for production for a specific week and include your VIN number.
How much longer after the order confirmation email did you get the scheduled email? Thanks!

bbishop0806

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fiesta
How much longer after the order confirmation email did you get the scheduled email? Thanks!
thats the million dollar ?. many of us have june order dates and still waiting for scheduling.

Sponsored

TruckVille

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alto Blue, 4K Tow, Luxury Package, Flux Capacitor
Right, there are a lot of variables. My wait was about 3 weeks. My sales person seemed to have some insight as to what options and trims held things up.

Eagle11

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Boxster S, 2018 BMW M5, Ducati's, Suzuki's
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

there is no correlation between confirmation e-mail and production email

AceGoliath

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT, 21 Bronco OBX SAS, 10 Fusion SE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
there is no correlation between confirmation e-mail and production email
This is correct. The order confirmation came right after placing the order with the dealership. Production didn’t start for another 5 months. Not related. Depends on your priority code, reservation/order date, and if your build is clean with no constraints.

Mike6564

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mazda CX5
That's strange since I've read there are people with hybrid orders who have already been pulled down to Priority Code 02. I'd take what he said with a grain of salt.
I received an e mail from ford my hybrid production week was moved up from 10/18 to the 11th. That's next Monday

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This is correct. The order confirmation came right after placing the order with the dealership.

Production didn’t start for another 5 months. Not related. Depends on your priority code, reservation/order date, and if your build is clean with no constraints.
Also the amount of allocations that dealers receive monthly. One dealer has over 300 outstanding orders but only received 45 allocations last month.

The Priority Code only matters within a dealership. Only if your Priority Code is lower than other orders at the dealership will that matter. It is always a good idea when ordering to ask for Priority Code 10 as it defaults to 19.

Sponsored

AndyVilla

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
interesting using the Maverick order tracking tool on the website doesn’t display a window sticker but using my email confirmation could display it
Ford Maverick 🧭 Track Your Maverick Order by VIN + Order Number [& Get Your Window Sticker] 1633473746861

Ford Maverick 🧭 Track Your Maverick Order by VIN + Order Number [& Get Your Window Sticker] 1633473671087

View attachment 10865

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0

bwiese

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 RAM 1500 quad cab V6; 2022 MavXL hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Received my "Scheduled For Production" email on Sept 16 with VIN#.

But when I jump to Ford Vehicle Order Tracking website (with autofill of Order# and VIN#)
and click on blue "Accept & Track" button I get "System Error Please Try Again Later".

Bill
San Jose CA

TruckVille

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alto Blue, 4K Tow, Luxury Package, Flux Capacitor
interesting using the Maverick order tracking tool on the website doesn’t display a window sticker but using my email confirmation could display it
1633473746861.png

1633473671087.png

View attachment 10865
Could you walk us through exactly how you got your window sticker to come up? Thanks!

Pamelaak

First Name
Pamela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Echo Sport
Is this true? I didn’t get an order email, just a scan of your the printout from the dealer.
Did anyone else get this or would
It be coming later?
I received E mail of Confirmation date , build date and vin number . Received this soon after order of my Maverick

jcsan18

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Mine just started showing "In Production" today. Is there a specific amount of time before I'm able to see my window sticker? It's not showing up yet.
Sponsored