First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz Ltd + Maverick Lariat Hybr
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Build date -v- scheduled for Production date (08/11/21) - I just recently received the Production Date notification and access to the Window Sticker, 1 month after receiving notification Validating the order... How much longer until the Build date? And then how much longer until ship date?

*** Adding this snippit view for those that do not want to open a PDF... makes sense.
Open to various responses from those that have historical facts... thanks Forum Friends!
Ford Maverick 🧭 Track Your Maverick Order by VIN + Order Number [& Get Your Window Sticker] 1660236999385
Sponsored

MLA62563

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Build date -v- scheduled for Production date (08/11/21) - I just recently received the Production Date notification and access to the Window Sticker, 1 month after receiving notification Validating the order... How much longer until the Build date? And then how much longer until ship date?

Open to various responses from those that have historical facts... thanks Forum Friends!
Well, after viewing the progression of this thread, it's getting pretty obvious that historical facts from 8 or 9 months ago don't count for much in the here and now. I mean good grief, the member I responded to had an estimated May build date, and was hoping for a June delivery....and his truck is finally being built only this week. Man, things have gotten bad!
But for what it's worth, I got the scheduled email in early November '21 for a build date of December 20th, which was subsequently pushed out to January 6th. Delivery was January 31st. But who can possibly say what will happen today?
The very best of luck to you!

MrJO

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Looks like im in the same boat as you. Had an original build date of 8/1 then moved to 8/15 with an e-mail from Ford (received around 8/1). But I was not able to yet see a window sticker until this last week. And just last night my dealer also texted me and said that I have a "start production in the week of 9/5". Give your dealer/agent a call and ask them to see on the Ford portal Tim always looks in.
But yeah, I too wonder what is the usual lead time once we get a window sticker?

Cheers all!

WasChops

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz Ltd + Maverick Lariat Hybr
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Looks like im in the same boat as you. Had an original build date of 8/1 then moved to 8/15 with an e-mail from Ford (received around 8/1). But I was not able to yet see a window sticker until this last week. And just last night my dealer also texted me and said that I have a "start production in the week of 9/5". Give your dealer/agent a call and ask them to see on the Ford portal Tim always looks in.
But yeah, I too wonder what is the usual lead time once we get a window sticker?

Cheers all!
APPRECIATE THAT ADVICE! At this time, I am good with what I know - I will wait it out and feel the thrill of Christmas as child, once it really becomes a realtity... LOL I just may be Christmas time!

NJBob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2003 MR2, 2019 Forrester, 1969 Z/28
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I got a vin by calling Ford's customer service then confirmed by the dealer. Build date is scheduled for Sept 26th. I got no email from Ford, the trackers just show my build, no build date there. Was wondering when I may expect the window sticker?

Sponsored

KGiles

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Ford F150 Crew Cab XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've been checking the status of my Maverick XLT Hybrid build for several weeks now on the tracker. Been 'In Production' for about 2 weeks. Had a Window Sticker generated last week. 'In Production' is all CHAT could verify. Now, today, I check the Tracker and it says my VIN is invalid. What gives? Does the tracker sometimes go offline? Scared the crap out of me.

dalola

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sunsetridgecabinhockinghills.com
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I've been checking the status of my Maverick XLT Hybrid build for several weeks now on the tracker. Been 'In Production' for about 2 weeks. Had a Window Sticker generated last week. 'In Production' is all CHAT could verify. Now, today, I check the Tracker and it says my VIN is invalid. What gives? Does the tracker sometimes go offline? Scared the crap out of me.
lol...yep, like many of Ford's CS systems, it works about 30% of the time, in my experience.

fence007

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Caravan; Toyota Highlander; Mav. Hybrid
Okay, so I ordered my Maverick XLT Hybrid on 6/16/2021. 2021. Two thousand twenty-one. I got my VIN July 5, 2022. First build week i was given was also 7/5/2022; then 8/22/2022. I was able to see it "in production" the second week of August. THEN I was given ANOTHER build date of 9/5/2022. I have been trying to be patient so I first printed my window sticker on 09/02/2022 but it might have been available sooner. The module thingy does pop up SOME information but not much. I can't use the original window sticker info from that thread to read this window sticker so I found the one where the person said that the "special order" box has the info in it that i might need. The only date-looking thing there is 09012022. I know that the date i accessed and printed the sticker is under the green box. Does that mean my blend date is/was 09/01/2022 and it should be close to being put on a train, even if it doesn't leave MX for a while?
This has been a very long and frustrating process and I wish my dealer would do more than just say, "we are all frustrated." Any recommendations or thoughts from the experts on here? I am thinking I probably just picked a sub-par dealership honestly, but maybe I just am unlucky?

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Porsche Macan S/2023 Integra 6MT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Okay, so I ordered my Maverick XLT Hybrid on 6/16/2021. 2021. Two thousand twenty-one. I got my VIN July 5, 2022. First build week i was given was also 7/5/2022; then 8/22/2022. I was able to see it "in production" the second week of August. THEN I was given ANOTHER build date of 9/5/2022. I have been trying to be patient so I first printed my window sticker on 09/02/2022 but it might have been available sooner. The module thingy does pop up SOME information but not much. I can't use the original window sticker info from that thread to read this window sticker so I found the one where the person said that the "special order" box has the info in it that i might need. The only date-looking thing there is 09012022. I know that the date i accessed and printed the sticker is under the green box. Does that mean my blend date is/was 09/01/2022 and it should be close to being put on a train, even if it doesn't leave MX for a while?
This has been a very long and frustrating process and I wish my dealer would do more than just say, "we are all frustrated." Any recommendations or thoughts from the experts on here? I am thinking I probably just picked a sub-par dealership honestly, but maybe I just am unlucky?
The date in the "special order" box is the invoice date, from what I've gathered. Mine is also "in production" as of 9/1 but it is not built yet. It sounds like you are in the same boat. Do you know your production day? Mine is supposed to be 9/7.

Run it through ordertrack.app and see if you have a blend date. I do not at the moment.

Bobinmi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mr me.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
walking and talking
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The date in the "special order" box is the invoice date, from what I've gathered. Mine is also "in production" as of 9/1 but it is not built yet. It sounds like you are in the same boat. Do you know your production day? Mine is supposed to be 9/7.

Run it through ordertrack.app and see if you have a blend date. I do not at the moment.
My "Special order" box, shows 09/07. But no blend date here either. Do Maverick WS "show" a blend date? With my bronco order, the "special order box date" and the blend date, were about a week apart. So I am assuming with my maverick, it will be built about a week after the date in the "special order box"...? But of course....I'm just guessing! ;)

Sponsored

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Porsche Macan S/2023 Integra 6MT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My "Special order" box, shows 09/07. But no blend date here either. Do Maverick WS "show" a blend date? With my bronco order, the "special order box date" and the blend date, were about a week apart. So I am assuming with my maverick, it will be built about a week after the date in the "special order box"...? But of course....I'm just guessing! ;)
I have been in production 1 week so far and no blend date yet.

Bobinmi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mr me.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
walking and talking
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have been in production 1 week so far and no blend date yet.
The WS a few posts up, that had a "special order" date of 8/9/22, was actually BUILT on 8/25/22. So it looks like it can be 2-3 weeks AFTER that special order date to built date. Just by past history.

DannyP

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 F150, 2017 Escape SE, 1929 Model A Coupe
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The WS a few posts up, that had a "special order" date of 8/9/22, was actually BUILT on 8/25/22. So it looks like it can be 2-3 weeks AFTER that special order date to built date. Just by past history.
Ford Maverick 🧭 Track Your Maverick Order by VIN + Order Number [& Get Your Window Sticker] BBED2865-FF41-42D8-B817-47C7DF025AA2

In production: 8/24/2022

Built 8/25/2022, 7:00 pm

Shipped 8/28/2023

hopsnbarley91

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota Sienna, 2022 Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

My vehicle was built 10 days ago and no blend date. So hard to say...