22 Lariat Hybrid

ElDorado Joe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Ordered in August. Originally scheduled for Sep. 20 (this was after an XLT order never got scheduled; still waiting on that). Window sticker with MPG posted today.

More context: I ordered an XLT in June. After waiting a long time, I ordered an XL from a different dealer in August, planning to take whichever comes first. I ordered a bed liner for the XL but somehow it didn't get included on the order, and I didn't notice that until it was already assigned a VIN (and maybe the reason it was assigned a VIN). Had a VIN for about 6 weeks and production date kept getting moved out by one or two weeks. Last notice was that it was scheduled for a 10/25 build. Just checked today and it is "in production" with a window sticker showing the MPG. Still no production date on my XLT, but it has had an 02 priority code for a few weeks.

This is a REAL window sticker. Check the link with that exact VIN.. shows same numbers.

Window Sticker (forddirect.com) - https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=3FTTW8E35NRA10074

View attachment 13710
This is fantastic - good news for you and for all of us who ordered the Hybrid. I know much of what dealers say is BS, but my dealer said EPA numbers is what is holding up Hybrid shipments, so let's hope this is done now and they can ship these babies....

yash66113

First Name
Yash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
The XL has both remote start (via the FordPass app) and remote keyless entry (fancy key fob).
I thought it only have remote keyless entry, I just went on Ford.com and look at all features on XL but it doesn't state anything about remote start unless you have it installed at additional cost. Probably I am missing out something on it?

Lone Star Proud

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You could be right. But I also remember them testing with a mesh tailgate and I could have swore a cover as well. Perhaps it was on a revisit?
Ok, we are both right in a way. I looked it up and they did do a second episode where they used covers and the effect that they had on MPG.. A hard cover did save gas over no cover at all.

bgillen35

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Prius, '19 Indian FTR-S, '20 Mustang EcoBoost
Ok, we are both right in a way. I looked it up and they did do a second episode where they used covers and the effect that they had on MPG.. A hard cover did save gas over no cover at all.
Well then all the more reason for buying a cover! Thanks for looking it up.

Sponsored

jeffnudi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost Premium Con, 2022 Maverick XLT Hyb
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I thought it only have remote keyless entry, I just went on Ford.com and look at all features on XL but it doesn't state anything about remote start unless you have it installed at additional cost. Probably I am missing out something on it?
The FordPass app on a smart phone will give the XL the ability for remote start.

STARCOMMTREY1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Ultra Classic, Versa Note and soon to be Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
People like you that make multiple orders and take the first one to arrive screws with the rest of the orders. The dealer will keep that order you don't take as stock when it could have been a real reservation being filled. Thanks a lot.
Not with the way allotments work. If you did not order from the same dealership than his order has 0 effect on yours.

Mite-o-Dan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick, 2017 Corvette Grand Sport
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered in August. Originally scheduled for Sep. 20 (this was after an XLT order never got scheduled; still waiting on that). Window sticker with MPG posted today.

More context: I ordered an XLT in June. After waiting a long time, I ordered an XL from a different dealer in August, planning to take whichever comes first. I ordered a bed liner for the XL but somehow it didn't get included on the order, and I didn't notice that until it was already assigned a VIN (and maybe the reason it was assigned a VIN). Had a VIN for about 6 weeks and production date kept getting moved out by one or two weeks. Last notice was that it was scheduled for a 10/25 build. Just checked today and it is "in production" with a window sticker showing the MPG. Still no production date on my XLT, but it has had an 02 priority code for a few weeks.

This is a REAL window sticker. Check the link with that exact VIN.. shows same numbers.

Window Sticker (forddirect.com) - https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=3FTTW8E35NRA10074

2022 hybrid maverick mpg window sticker.jpg
When you made this order, did you do it from a bigger dealership? I'm wondering if that matters. I ordered a hybrid from a small delearship in Maryland June 10th and haven't heard a peep since. I've contacted the delearship twice too.

Sponsored

DrDoom

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HPR XLT and Cyber Orange XLT 2022 Ford Mavericks
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
1634768516866.png

Not totally sold with this Window Stickers, Since it being XL, some features in functional don't make sense to me such as remote start on XL?
looked up a XL in Fl at dealer. The functions match the same

Attachments

yash66113

First Name
Yash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

wjg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
1634768516866.png

Not totally sold with this Window Stickers, Since it being XL, some features in functional don't make sense to me such as remote start on XL?
Remote start via ford pass app! Yes it will do that!
Sponsored