Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Astropowell

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 VW Jetta SE (1.4L turbo, manual transmission)
I've never not gotten better than EPA mileage. With our current VW jetta we're generally averaging high 30's overall (rated at 33) and easily low 50's on the freeway and longer road trips (rated at 40). So, I'm pretty optimistic.
I get close to the epa # on my '17 Jetta, but it is a manual and I tend to push it harder than I should off the line. I like the car, but with a workshop I really need to get back in a pickup. Having one taht will get similar or better numbers is perfect for me!

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

bpcooper14

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered in August. Originally scheduled for Sep. 20 (this was after an XLT order never got scheduled; still waiting on that). Window sticker with MPG posted today.

More context: I ordered an XLT in June. After waiting a long time, I ordered an XL from a different dealer in August, planning to take whichever comes first. I ordered a bed liner for the XL but somehow it didn't get included on the order, and I didn't notice that until it was already assigned a VIN (and maybe the reason it was assigned a VIN). Had a VIN for about 6 weeks and production date kept getting moved out by one or two weeks. Last notice was that it was scheduled for a 10/25 build. Just checked today and it is "in production" with a window sticker showing the MPG. Still no production date on my XLT, but it has had an 02 priority code for a few weeks.

This is a REAL window sticker. Check the link with that exact VIN.. shows same numbers.

Window Sticker (forddirect.com) - https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=3FTTW8E35NRA10074

View attachment 13710
If I don't get mine selected this week then that is going to be my exact build. I'm going to go from an XLT to an XL.

CandleMaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
car
Same reason why I went EB. Most of my commute is freeway so the difference is negligible for the dramatic increase in power and awd. I also averaged more the the epa rated figures on my 1500 miles journey home. Hopefully the hybrid can also beat these figures!
Hey, looks like you got a lariat. Any chance you could test for me how far back the power driver seat reclines? I was able to check out a manual seat model and it doesn't recline far at all. It stops well above the rear seat. Does the power driver seat recline down to the rear seat for example? I've been trying to get an answer on this with no luck. I'm hoping the power seat will recline all the way down to the rear seat.

Sponsored

olderbudwiser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lincoln Corsair, 2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If you look below price of vehicle there is a build date of 10/19/21.

The not for sale invoice indicates Sept. Maybe the ones being built now are for consumption just waiting for dotting I's and crossingT's.

Just guessing

Old Fart

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT; 2016 Prius ECO
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I've never not gotten better than EPA mileage. With our current VW jetta we're generally averaging high 30's overall (rated at 33) and easily low 50's on the freeway and longer road trips (rated at 40). So, I'm pretty optimistic.
You have to drive like there is an egg under the accelerator. I'd also put $20 worth if ethanol free in it the day before.

BoxxerDad@50

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Built 2023 XLT hybrid, sold MY23Lariat,MY22XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So … with this posted does this mean?? “OKTB”?

what does blue /Green mean?

Sponsored

BoxxerDad@50

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Built 2023 XLT hybrid, sold MY23Lariat,MY22XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Same reason why I went EB. Most of my commute is freeway so the difference is negligible for the dramatic increase in power and awd. I also averaged more the the epa rated figures on my 1500 miles journey home. Hopefully the hybrid can also beat these figures!
min your use/daily Driving makes sense for you. For me I’m local and work 10 minutes away Hybrid for me!!
Sponsored