Sponsored

TS0323

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid XLT Lux in Alto Blue
So a bit worse than the Escape Hybrid on the highway, which makes sense due to it not being quite as aerodynamic. 42 city is fantastic though.
Sponsored

AdventureSetterland

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hmm. At 33 it’s only 4 MPG less than an AWD Eco. Highway mileage is most of my driving. Going to have to see how it translates to the real world

WannaMav

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
(y)
"There's good news tonight!"
- Gabriel Heatter

What goes around comes around. First time I ordered a brand new vehicle, some 50 years ago (pre-EPA), it consistently got 33 mpg or better on the highway.
:geek:

Last edited:

Sponsored

Snax

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just checked my order, and the sticker is still stuck at "EPA DATA NOT AVAILABLE. UNIT NOT TO BE OFFERED FOR SALE." No EPA data yet.

I'm hoping that it'll just take a little bit to update everyone's stickers, which seems reasonable.

Sponsored

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ford wouldn’t send a customer ordered vehicle for testing. It’s likely one that will become a stock order.

Barefootdan

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y
Hmm. At 33 it’s only 4 MPG less than an AWD Eco. Highway mileage is most of my driving. Going to have to see how it translates to the real world
Same reason why I went EB. Most of my commute is freeway so the difference is negligible for the dramatic increase in power and awd. I also averaged more the the epa rated figures on my 1500 miles journey home. Hopefully the hybrid can also beat these figures!

Packer Bill

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
OP
OP

arphnarker

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
No idea, you'll have to ask the OP @arphnarker, order must have been placed as a stock order.

I was just linking the actual Ford Window Sticker since PeterCox wanted to scream fake.
Why is it blue (stock) vs green (retail order)? The other green stickers everyone else are posting still say not for sale and show no EPA data.
I don't know, but it may have something to do with how the dealer entered it. All emails have to gone to my dealer instead of me, and they pass them onto me. A Ford rep. said they must have used the dealer email instead of mine, which is what some of them do.

Grady

First Name
Grady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
I hope this replaces the 12/08/21 OKTB issue, ordered 09/22 removed spray in bed liner. I would be happy if delivery by 02/01/22👍
Sponsored