Sponsored

arphnarker

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Ordered in August. Originally scheduled for Sep. 20 (this was after an XLT order never got scheduled; still waiting on that). Window sticker with MPG posted today.

More context: I ordered an XLT in June. After waiting a long time, I ordered an XL from a different dealer in August, planning to take whichever comes first. I ordered a bed liner for the XL but somehow it didn't get included on the order, and I didn't notice that until it was already assigned a VIN (and maybe the reason it was assigned a VIN). Had a VIN for about 6 weeks and production date kept getting moved out by one or two weeks. Last notice was that it was scheduled for a 10/25 build. Just checked today and it is "in production" with a window sticker showing the MPG. Still no production date on my XLT, but it has had an 02 priority code for a few weeks.

This is a REAL window sticker. Check the link with that exact VIN.. shows same numbers.

Window Sticker (forddirect.com) - https://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=3FTTW8E35NRA10074

Ford Maverick 🚨My Hybrid Maverick window sticker with MPG!! 37 combined / 42 city / 33 highway 2022 hybrid maverick mpg window sticker
Sponsored

Wx Man

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hendricus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Awesome....hopefully this means EPA is done and they can start shipping! Thanks for posting!!!

bgillen35

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Prius, '19 Indian FTR-S, '20 Mustang EcoBoost
Still not on fueleconomy.gov..

Last edited:

Sponsored

casanewt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 KIA Sportage X-Line Prestige PHEV
Engine
Undecided
Sponsored

Astropowell

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 VW Jetta SE (1.4L turbo, manual transmission)
That's great news! I love that going from a 2017 VW jetta to the maverick is going to IMPROVE my MPG for my daily drive. It is 20 miles each way, with a mix of highway (60mph tops) and a lot of stop lights. I get 34 in the VW on that drive (~40 on the highway at times) but I should be looking at improving on that number with the hybrid maverick (and still be able to handle sheets of plywood for my workshop).
I cannot wait!

bgillen35

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Prius, '19 Indian FTR-S, '20 Mustang EcoBoost

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve