2.5L Hybrid

RogueTruck

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Elantra, 18 Murano
My Hybrid XLT was confirmed by Ford on July 20th............since then....crickets....not one email.....nothing. I don't mind waiting, but at least let me know you still have my order.

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I still have not received a "built" or "shipped email", and the tracker still shows "in production". But the tracker has been showing estimated delivery of December 14 for almost a week now. My salesman just told me they show ETA as December 8 - 14. I guess time will tell.

wjg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I still have not received a "built" or "shipped email", and the tracker still shows "in production". But the tracker has been showing estimated delivery of December 14 for almost a week now. My salesman just told me they show ETA as December 8 - 14. I guess time will tell.
I've received built and yesterday, shipped emails from Ford. Funny the inconsistency of their mailings. The good news for you is what the dealer is seeing. You know it's coming!

Sponsored

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've received built and yesterday, shipped emails from Ford. Funny the inconsistency of their mailings. The good news for you is what the dealer is seeing. You know it's coming!
Oh I know it's been coming for almost 6 months now. The question was just WHEN. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: wjg

brnpttmn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Same here. Still show "in production" and I have a estimated delivery date of 12/22. I'm assuming it's just taking some time to update the tracker, but I'm also hoping to get a heads up more than a week out of delivery so I can get my sh*t in order.

shershah25

First Name
Sukhvinder
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
My lariat's build week was changed from Nov 22 to Dec 6th but even now I am not getting the window sticker and no update on the tracker.

Asked dealership for the vehicle visibility screenshot 2 days ago but haven't received any response from them.

Not sure if the truck will be built next week or not.

Last edited:

brnpttmn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My lariat's build week was changes from Nov 22 to Dec 6th but even now I am not getting the window sticker and no update on the tracker.

Asked dealership for the vehicle visibility screenshot 2 days ago but haven't got any response from them.

I think it's been solid that they get built the week that they're ultimately scheduled. Keep in mind it's a build "week," so it might not go into production until later in the week (in which case you might not get the sticker until early next week).

Last edited:

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Have you checked the track my build?
I got the same email this morning for the 16-22 BUT I checked the track my build and nothing changed
Why stress out over what you can't control, When your dealer calls and tells you to come get your truck all will be good in the world

Sponsored

Larrythelunatic

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Toyota Pickup. 22 IS hybrid Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

My lariat's build week was changed from Nov 22 to Dec 6th but even now I am not getting the window sticker and no update on the tracker.

Asked dealership for the vehicle visibility screenshot 2 days ago but haven't received any response from them.

Same position:
Hybrid Lariat, 360, console 120v plug, trailer hitch.
Original build…….22Nov.
Moved couple of times. Now 6Dec.
No sticker yet.
Quite confident of next week build,
and early Jan delivery.
We’ll see.
Pats should be preparing for the playoffs by then.
Because……….
WE’RE BAAAAACK,

LCuster380

First Name
Lori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Just in from Ford:

"We are excited to announce that the official OK-To-Buy declaration has been achieved for the 22MY Maverick 2.5L Hybrid model and will now begin shipping to our Ford dealers."
This means that the Hybrid Maverick is now sellable (has passed all tests/etc) and can be shipped from factory to dealers/customers/etc.
Just received notice that our two XL Hybrids will be pushed out to January 3, 2022. Ordered on June 11. 2021.

shershah25

First Name
Sukhvinder
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry

Got the vehicle visibility from the dealership some time back. This time Ford changed the build week to December 13th without any email to me. Now keeping fingers crossed on this new date of December 17th. I had hoped of getting the truck this year so that's only a dream now.

Ford Maverick 🚨 Hybrid Maverick 2.5L is OKTB! 1638556484494
Sponsored