Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Jeep Wrangler, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Quick question - I ordered through Chapman, and my Ford login does not show the truck, so I have no way of knowing anything aside from emails from Ford. Is there a way to add the order to the Ford site login?
I believe that you need a VIN to add it.
Sponsored

rosepedal99

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Quick question - I ordered through Chapman, and my Ford login does not show the truck, so I have no way of knowing anything aside from emails from Ford. Is there a way to add the order to the Ford site login?
I asked the same question to the customer service line and she told me once I receive my VIN I will be able to add it to the my orders tab in website.

Gort

2.5L Hybrid
MOTM Winner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 Yaris HB
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My truck has been built. Estimated delivery 12/19 - 12/25
Its going to be a very Merry Christmas.

MyFutureMaverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

As I understand it, you can’t add your order to the Ford.com site until you get a VIN from your build scheduling email. I’m guessing you don’t have a VIN yet…

AlzMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Alz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Odyssey 2013
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My CARUCK is no where in the process. Ordered Confirmed 7/28/21. No update after that.
Just called the Ford Mav Marketing Dept and lady said that 'There is supply issue on the spray in bed liners'. She said that I might get an update in the next 'couple' of weeks. She did confirm that if someone's order has a spray in bed liner or they added the Lux Package, they will still get the spray in bed liner as per the order.
So I will continue to wait as I have been waiting since July.
Peace

Sponsored

inferno

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Chevy Colorado, 2022 Ford Maverick
My sons Hybrid Maverick has an estimated delivery of 12/26/21 but still showing in production 🤷‍♂️

Marcusljames

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My maverick XLT HYBRID with spray liner, tow hitch and rear gate was ordered in 6/17/21. It went into production on 9/15 and sat idle until today. They finally put in an estimated delivery date of 12/15/21 as of today!

woo! There is hope!

M.A.C.

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 1500 Elevation
Unfortunately there is no way to add the Maverick to your Ford account, you have to wait until you get build week, build day, vin, window sticker and eventually shipping emails, meanwhile you can call Ford Marketing or your dealer for updates. Ford did not follow the Bronco or Ford F-150 Lightning reservation and order process.

Mach E Leo

First Name
Leon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021Mach E 1950 jeepster. 2020 Highlander Hybrid
My sons Hybrid Maverick has an estimated delivery of 12/26/21 but still showing in production 🤷‍♂️
Mine says still in production but estimated delivery date of 12/17 I hope it is true but who knows that’s first time that I’ve seen a estimated delivery date 😊

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well, this morning the Tracker shows my hybrid is still in production but now has an estimated delivery date of December 14 which coincidentally matches nicely with my June 14 order date.

I'm rather doubtful of that December 14 date; that's less than 2 weeks to North Carolina and there is still no shipping notice. But at least is a starting point. I told the wife it might be a Christmas delivery. We will see.

Edit: PALSAPP still shows
VIN Number Not Found.
The Unit may have been moved by another Carrier or not yet released to Carrier.
Call your dealer and see if they can locate a rail car number on your order. If so, then call the Union Pacific number to see if it has gone through Nogales entry point, yet. For you, it will then transfer to CSX and/or Norfolk Southern to get to the final rail terminal your dealer uses.

It won't show in Palsapp until it unloads at its final rail point and a car transport carrier has arranged to make the final delivery to the dealer.

Last edited:
Sponsored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
As far as we know, Dealerships should not be marking up these cars, right? I'm worried that the dealership is going to shaft me by marking up the car. They can't possibly do that can they?

jwilson

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PENDING MAV XLT/Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
As far as we know, Dealerships should not be marking up these cars, right? I'm worried that the dealership is going to shaft me by marking up the car. They can't possibly do that can they?
Dealerships can do whatever they want. MSRP is 'suggested'. That being said, if you ordered and have a signed build sheet from your dealer with a price on in, that's a binding contract. They can't shaft you if so.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Dealerships can do whatever they want. MSRP is 'suggested'. That being said, if you ordered and have a signed build sheet from your dealer with a price on in, that's a binding contract. They can't shaft you if so.
Oh what... Did everyone get one of those? All I did was reserve the Mav online, went into the dealership to confirm my order, put a deposit down. I don't recall signing anything...

I called them just now. They confirmed there will be no mark up. Let's see if they hold to their word.

Last edited:

UberGadgetFreak

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
UberGadgetFreak, check for your window sticker coming this late Wednesday or Thursday. I got My's on the Thursday before the next week built date. The date on the window sticker was for a Wednesday. So, I hope this info help you.
I just got bumped out a week to week of 12/13. The original week I was scheduled.
I get they usually post on Thursdays. Hopefully will have it this week.
(I like to print and laminate them for reference later). :)