First Name
Aric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well, this morning the Tracker shows my hybrid is still in production but now has an estimated delivery date of December 14 which coincidentally matches nicely with my June 14 order date.

I'm rather doubtful of that December 14 date; that's less than 2 weeks to North Carolina and there is still no shipping notice. But at least is a starting point. I told the wife it might be a Christmas delivery. We will see.

Edit: PALSAPP still shows
VIN Number Not Found.
The Unit may have been moved by another Carrier or not yet released to Carrier.
Will PALSAPP work for rail delivery?

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

2cafn8d

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Jeep Wrangler, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Yeah I’m trying to pretend I’m patient, but my hybrid has been built since 9/13… literally since the first day of production… I’ve got a few blood vessels fixin to pop, seeing all these newer orders ship out 🤯 lol but also at the same time I’m happy to see it. So it evens out. And I know I’m lucky to even have had a build date. So congrats and good luck to everyone for swift shipping!
I totally understand. I would be a bit annoyed too. I'm also trying to be patient. It's hard lol. It looks like they are picking up the pace on shipping though by how many people are getting notifications and status changes.

Sponsored

samesea2012

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well, this morning the Tracker shows my hybrid is still in production but now has an estimated delivery date of December 14 which coincidentally matches nicely with my June 14 order date.

I'm rather doubtful of that December 14 date; that's less than 2 weeks to North Carolina and there is still no shipping notice. But at least is a starting point. I told the wife it might be a Christmas delivery. We will see.

Edit: PALSAPP still shows
VIN Number Not Found.
The Unit may have been moved by another Carrier or not yet released to Carrier.
12/22 appeared on mine today to Texas which is quite closer. maybe yours is on the express train!

Arundelman

First Name
Arundelman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
I just got a Estimated End Date Dec 17 . What ever that means, No Final Delivery Date.
my Maverick has been in Production Since Aug 31 then changed to Sept 7

petercox27

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-3
My tracker updated to 12/11 👀👀 still not built update. Calling my dealer to see if they have any update. In Georgia so 12/11 seems optimistic. In production since 9/20

rognus

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid, Subaru Impreza
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
12/22 appeared on mine today to Texas which is quite closer. maybe yours is on the express train!
I received my shipped email one day after I received my built email with my estimated date of arrival at the dealership, so don't give up hope ;)

Sponsored

tomatie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
maverick
Placed my order late October, i don't think i can wait any longer. Need a car by early Jan or Feb of 2022.

M.A.C.

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 1500 Elevation
Anyone concerned this new corona virus varient could slow down deliveries?
No…. Then again anything could slow down deliveries and production ! It all depends on what swami oracle they are using this week to run the circus 🤡 this week and what spin they want to put on things. 🤣

Bushpilot

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Volt
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hmm, mine is still "in Production," but it is now showing 12/11/2021 estimated delivery, in WA state.

dp4616

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Quick question - I ordered through Chapman, and my Ford login does not show the truck, so I have no way of knowing anything aside from emails from Ford. Is there a way to add the order to the Ford site login?
Sponsored