Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
prius, Hybrid XLT, Honda 1100Rebel, 2) Hawk 650NT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Must be nice as mine is the same and I got order confirmation 6/24
Ford site still says I have no orders or reservations. I never got 1 email from ford. I did go to the tracker where you put in your sales order number and vin and finally I got a window sticker. I have never gotten an email from Ford.
Sponsored

skcr3

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid, Mercedes GLK350
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford site still says I have no orders or reservations. I never got 1 email from ford. I did go to the tracker where you put in your sales order number and vin and finally I got a window sticker. I have never gotten an email from Ford.
Welcome to the club, it happened to me too. The only saving grace was that I was able to obtain my VIN from the Ford chat support. Just waiting now on delivery of my hybrid.

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Both A11K and A09K are for ecoboost. A11K is the first order number that he gave to me in response to Ford HQ calling his dealership. A09K was the one he sent me via email, but in discussing, both of the orders were for the ecoboost. A09K is mine. Everything on A09K is right except no Hybrid. The dealer said he physically changed the orders from ecoboost to Hybrid (I didn't question when) but he said my salesman was suppose to get with me because of 25 Hybrid orders he was only going to get about 5. I told him I would wait, but, it was either wait until the window opened back up in 2022 for 23 models or get an ecoboost now. I suspect there was a mistake in the ordering process (no fault of mine) and that when it was discovered it was past the Hybrid cutoff date, even though he tells me that is not the case, but I don't know of anyone else that got switched to an ecoboost without at least their knowledge of first.
Lawley Ford switched my order to EcoBoost without saying anything and didn’t get it properly verified. They were my back up plan from Jim Click Ford who I ordered from the same week in June. Jim Click decided they could charge me ADM. now I have an order with Oracle Ford and they seem on the up and up.

vezpa

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
EMG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many to list.
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Look at all the previous Ford bashers jumping on the rejoice bandwagon.

Sponsored

zeketolliver

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hyundai Tuscon NLine
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This is probably old info, but VIN's that start "3FTTW8E" are hybrids, and "3FTTW8F" are ecoboosts.

At least, this holds true for Mavericks bound for Columbus, OH, area dealerships on ford.com. Hybrid orders started showing up in Ford website inventory searches a few weeks ago.

zeketolliver

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hyundai Tuscon NLine
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This is probably old info, but VIN's that startx t "3FTTW8E" are hybrids, and "3FTTW8F" are ecoboosts.

At least, this holds true for Mavericks bound for Columbus, OH, area dealerships on ford.com. Hybrid orders started showing up in Ford website inventory searches a few weeks ago.
I was wrong, the E is for FWD. The character after the E/F indicates engine type--3 for hybrid, send 9for EcoBoost.

Info courtesy of altomav!

Ford Maverick 🚨 Hybrid Maverick 2.5L is OKTB! Screenshot_20211130-071845_Chrome

Wilky4258

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord, Dodge Challenger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I put a order in for the hybrid and was told by the dealership that Ford was not taking anymore orders for the hybrid so did that change and Ford is now taking orders and does the Maverick Hybrid get the 7500 Biden tax that I heard about last week.
My God everything you wrote is WRONG.. You are the reason people waiting for their Maverick go nutty! You are what in the good ole days when fuel was $1.50 cheaper in Jan 2021 ..FAKE NEWS

Sponsored

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
😊 Woohoo. 😊 My Maverick Hybrid has been Built. Delivery expected between December 13th and 19th.

Ford Maverick 🚨 Hybrid Maverick 2.5L is OKTB! Built #1.JPG

Ford Maverick 🚨 Hybrid Maverick 2.5L is OKTB! Built #2.JPG

brnpttmn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am going mad checking my email over and over waiting to hear about it being built!
Yeah. And it doesn't help I'm still getting a login loop on the tracker.

Reactions: Dan

UberGadgetFreak

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have a vin. I can get to the tracker. But still no window sticker and it's supposedly scheduled to be built next week (week of 12/6 per the last email):
Ford Maverick 🚨 Hybrid Maverick 2.5L is OKTB! 1638281931263

I haven't heard about any other changes since then. Dealership says it's still on track for next week as far as they can tell. Having the OKTB makes me feel good though.

My Escape? 12 days from built to delivery
My Bronco? 18 days from built to delivery

I hope I get the same 2-to-3-week timeframe for the Maverick, so maybe by Christmas if it does get built.

But anyone else scheduled to build next week for a hybrid and still without a window sticker?
Sponsored