First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Borrowed a 6ft trailer and went to pick up a new washing machine. A truck doing truck things. The hybrid had no problems.
Why not just throw it in the truck-bed? Doing truck things is what the bed is for 🤷‍♂️ It’s upto you for carrying the extra trailer if’s you wanna because its your truck
Sponsored

Ford Truck Guy

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It’s a “balmy” 45° here today so I just gave her a bath.

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Silverado , 07 mustang, 69 barracuda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I slept in it. I was sick yesterday, and today I still didnt feel well and wanted to nap a bit more. 2 of my kids were arguing back and forth since they are at the house because of spring break. I couldent get any sleep in the house. Wife came out to the garage and snapped the pic. I'm sure it will end up on fakebook.

Ford Maverick 🙋‍♂️ What did you do TO / WITH your Maverick today? 1000003650

Sponsored

jsus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Escape Hybrid AWD 😉
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I slept in it. I was sick yesterday, and today I still didnt feel well and wanted to nap a bit more. 2 of my kids were arguing back and forth since they are at the house because of spring break. I couldent get any sleep in the house. Wife came out to the garage and snapped the pic. I'm sure it will end up on fakebook.

1000003650.jpg
Putting your bed to good use, I see.

Get well soon!

Don806

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT, Also a 2000 F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

working on adding cup holders to the doors that can be removed. FITS receiver, FITS plug, cup holders. Need to find the right blue in rattle can to try to match the interior, didn't like the way they looked in black

Ford Maverick 🙋‍♂️ What did you do TO / WITH your Maverick today? 9D7ADE6F-A78D-458C-BC1E-80857BB6FEA8

E30andrew

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 XLT FX4 EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
working on adding cup holders to the doors that can be removed. FITS receiver, FITS plug, cup holders. Need to find the right blue in rattle can to try to match the interior, didn't like the way they looked in black

9D7ADE6F-A78D-458C-BC1E-80857BB6FEA8.jpeg
looks good so far, are these your models? Is the adapter re-using the screws going into the arm rest?

Sponsored

BuddyS

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 R Design & 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I bought a 2x4 and cut it to 54 inches to make a separator for the aft end of the bed. That ought to keep my 5 gallon gas cans and other smaller loads from sliding all over.

EveryDayNick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT EB/AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ford Maverick 🙋‍♂️ What did you do TO / WITH your Maverick today? 3A70921A-D49F-47E4-876C-BDCC8CDEB5D7

Walked out Monday morning after my Graveyard shift at the hospital to this. 8 day old truck. Had to be a 10-15 second smash and grab deal. They left everything alone less the center console and only took $5-7 worth of USB cables I had in a small pouch. They left my gym bag and other items (out of view,) alone inside the cab.

A slightly frigid commute home, $50 Deductible, & half a day later it was fixed. Luckily the storms had passed and it was on my day off. Could always be worse and luckily the first few scratches are outta the way.

As unfortunate as this was, life is short. No need to dwell or have the minor things define you. I was able to get everything done I had planned for the day anyhow, and now have a few cool parts to toss on hopefully in the coming days! I’ll post them as they are done!

Don806

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

looks good so far, are these your models? Is the adapter re-using the screws going into the arm rest?
My son has been doing some stuff with his 3d resin printer, he did the cup holder and is making it a little larger, normal size can fits perfect, but wanted a little bigger. The screws I took out of the arm rest are long enough if I countersunk the holes in the receiver, but the BIG head on them means making the countersink hole so large it leaves BARELY any material on the outer edge of the receiver (I was able to poke my finger thru it, it was so thin). I got some #10x1 1/4" sheet metal screws (don't quote me on the size, they're either #10 or #12, I took OEM screw to hardware store and they have a board to match screw sizes) and still countersunk the holes on the receivers, and then painted the heads of the screws.....it's a work in progress.........used some store bought cup holders and modified them at first but they were too bulky.......if I can't find a blue that matches well, they may end up just being matte black.....

E30andrew

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 XLT FX4 EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I bought a 2x4 and cut it to 54 inches to make a separator for the aft end of the bed. That ought to keep my 5 gallon gas cans and other smaller loads from sliding all over.
good stuff - I plan on doing the same this weekend. Will probably shoot for a 2x6 for the added height.

My son has been doing some stuff with his 3d resin printer, he did the cup holder and is making it a little larger, normal size can fits perfect, but wanted a little bigger. The screws I took out of the arm rest are long enough if I countersunk the holes in the receiver, but the BIG head on them means making the countersink hole so large it leaves BARELY any material on the outer edge of the receiver (I was able to poke my finger thru it, it was so thin). I got some #10x1 1/4" sheet metal screws (don't quote me on the size, they're either #10 or #12, I took OEM screw to hardware store and they have a board to match screw sizes) and still countersunk the holes on the receivers, and then painted the heads of the screws.....it's a work in progress.........used some store bought cup holders and modified them at first but they were too bulky.......if I can't find a blue that matches well, they may end up just being matte black.....
Awesome, good to hear how the project has progressed. As a tinkerer myself I know exactly how that goes. Looking forward to sitting down and designing some FITs projects in the near future here as well. Has your son posted them on printables.com yet? or waiting until the project is finished?

Don806

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

good stuff - I plan on doing the same this weekend. Will probably shoot for a 2x6 for the added height.

Awesome, good to hear how the project has progressed. As a tinkerer myself I know exactly how that goes. Looking forward to sitting down and designing some FITs projects in the near future here as well. Has your son posted them on printables.com yet? or waiting until the project is finished?
thingiverse is where we found the files. none are his designs.
Sponsored