Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Gotta love when your boss asks you if you wrecked your brand new truck.

And you know the answer is no, and you go out to see the bumper smashed in.

Luckily I work at a bodyshop, they are checking cameras. Hopefully I'm not the one paying for the lower bumper.

20221121_105906.jpg
How much was the bumper/valance cover ?
Sponsored

thehazguy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Roadmaster Wagon - 57 Chevy 210-80 Firebird
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
How do you like this cover. Looking a buying a soft roll up.
So far so good. Bought up a little. Has good reviews. I us it a lot to take things in and out. Put my grandsons bike and fishing poles in the back. So when I take his stuff out it rolls back easy, lines up easy and latches.

Seems like the more you use it the better the velcro lines up on the sides.

Don't even notice or hear any flapping at speed. I see it moving put that is to be expected but not much

Dad

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, - Lariat, Hyundai Palisade
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Installed TSR using forscan. (Traffic Sign Recognition)
I think this is a must-have for anyone who wants to be more aware of the posted limit and to avoid a speeding ticket.
I know one can download the programming language for free, and I've been told it only runs on Windows. Here's my question: Once you reconfigure the code, how to get the information over to the Maverick's computer system?

Dad

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Disabled seatbelt chimes and installed tailgate letters. Checked how sons 3d printed FITS items worked πŸ‘

C89C23BB-87BE-4747-8BA3-B4D37F432D29.jpeg

CF691F6A-DFB4-4379-8CC2-8A71DFB2A307.jpeg

8896CB90-3792-4C86-94B2-63D242054DE5.jpeg
I actually like the seat belt chimes. Let's me know acoustically the hybrid engine is on.

Sponsored

Don806

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT, Also a 2000 F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I actually like the seat belt chimes. Let's me know acoustically the hybrid engine is on.
I wear my seat belt, dog sometimes rides in front seat, and I'm the DD on bowling nights, and guy who rides up front sometimes takes a minute or two, or five to buckle up πŸ™„

Don806

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT, Also a 2000 F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I wear my seat belt, dog sometimes rides in front seat, and I'm the DD on bowling nights, and guy who rides up front sometimes takes a minute or two, or five to buckle up πŸ™„
Also just wanted to see which way worked to disable the chime, I was able to do both front seats, from the drivers seat, without parking brake on, and without seatbelt light going off. Counted to five, buckle- unbuckle belt 4x total and then light flashed. Works for sure on drivers seat, will find out for sure on passenger tomorrow night

Z_ealot

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan 370Z, Honda Civic, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Did a little soft roading this passed Sunday and took the maverick down chain of craters trail out to the big lava tubes here in New Mexico, little bit of rocky terrain and a little bit of mud and ruts going down the trail, but the maverick didn’t miss a beat and just went through it like it was nothing…. Definitely enjoyable to be able to get to some of the more off the beaten path attractions here in New Mexico :)

Last edited:

Maverick not Goose

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I think this is a must-have for anyone who wants to be more aware of the posted limit and to avoid a speeding ticket.
I know one can download the programming language for free, and I've been told it only runs on Windows. Here's my question: Once you reconfigure the code, how to get the information over to the Maverick's computer system?
Had that in another ride and at least in my area is useless. We have a lot of frontage roads and it would pickup those speed limit signs. Was not fun doing 55 then cruise hitting the brakes down to 35

Dad

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Had that in another ride and at least in my area is useless. We have a lot of frontage roads and it would pickup those speed limit signs. Was not fun doing 55 then cruise hitting the brakes down to 35
I wasn’t aware the ACC reacted to speed sign recognition. I was under the impression it was only affected by the speed of the vehicle traveling in front.

Sponsored

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Silverado , 07 mustang, 69 barracuda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I took the bottle opener tie down and gave to a welding buddy of mine to use to design a tie down that will work with the tailgate assist.............hope to have the prototype back soon
There was a guy making these to go with the tailgate assist.

Ford Maverick πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ What did you do TO / WITH your Maverick today? 9B901CAD-81D3-4BD7-829C-72B6E0C8D065.jpe

Ford Maverick πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ What did you do TO / WITH your Maverick today? 0831798B-DBB4-45A0-9992-E92119CDF3FC.jpe

Nunyabiznus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber Orange Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

uh50

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hchaney.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL, VB, 2.0 EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That's a great question, but the answers are fairly specific and detailed. Generally, configuration is accomplished in the Forscan software that is connected to the Maverick with an OBDII adapter. There is a Forscan forum here on MTC and there is a wealth of info and especially "how-to's" posted there. I would suggest that you go to the Forscan forums and read...and read, and read.

Forscan does run on windows, but any Mac is capable of running windows in a number of ways.

Hope that helps.