2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I know right, it was a dealer allocation. I had no choice. πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ
Still waiting on my hitch to be avail for install (was not included int factory order).

What did I do today? I loaded 9 6"x5/6" x 10' boards for a project. Easy peasy to load those into the bed (vs the old van I had).
Sponsored

Blacksmith

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Finished my small insert for the ugly cubbie next to the screen. Just three 3D printed parts, magnetic phone holder plus two switches. I dont know what to use those switches for. It's not connected yet. Maybe you will be able to advice me how to use it.
Plus two succulents on a dash :)
PS: Sorry for bad photos. It's so sunny in Seattle today. I'll post better pictures and STL files tomorrow when weather will get back to normal :)
Ford Maverick πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ What did you do TO / WITH your Maverick today? IMG_20220711_073707
Ford Maverick πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ What did you do TO / WITH your Maverick today? IMG_20220710_165154
Ford Maverick πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ What did you do TO / WITH your Maverick today? IMG_20220710_165118
Ford Maverick πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ What did you do TO / WITH your Maverick today? IMG_20220710_165046

Ford Maverick πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ What did you do TO / WITH your Maverick today? 111111.JPG

Ford Maverick πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ What did you do TO / WITH your Maverick today? IMG_20220710_170114

Last edited:

RogueCheddar

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 XLT Lux EB 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I did this:
XLT LUX 4k
Cruise set at 100km/h, regular grade fuel, hand calculated to 6.46/100km

Ford Maverick πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ What did you do TO / WITH your Maverick today? 292910835_352416870385912_7386184765112318822_n

uh50

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hchaney.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL, VB, 2.0 EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yesterday I finished fabricating a bed divider rail for the rear 2" x 6" slots out of material I had laying around. It was made out of 5/4 x 6" cedar siding board left over. I put 5" legs on each side to hold it up off the bed and finished it with flat black paint. Used charcoal-gray 1" pipe insulation on the legs to keep it from rattling and may add it on the top 5/4 x 6" cedar to further tighten it in the rear bed slots.

Today plan on putting hooks on the top for grocery bags, etc., and adding some ladder hooks on the bottom to hold several bungie cords that will allow quick access to them. Photos when I can get my wife to take them for me.

Anyway, a very useful device and its light weight makes it easy for me to remove or put in. And, a very useful, nice looking, at no cost accessory.

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yesterday I finished fabricating a bed divider rail for the rear 2" x 6" slots out of material I had laying around. It was made out of 5/4 x 6" cedar siding board left over. I put 5" legs on each side to hold it up off the bed and finished it with flat black paint. Used charcoal-gray 1" pipe insulation on the legs to keep it from rattling and may add it on the top 5/4 x 6" cedar to further tighten it in the rear bed slots.

Today plan on putting hooks on the top for grocery bags, etc., and adding some ladder hooks on the bottom to hold several bungie cords that will allow quick access to them. Photos when I can get my wife to take them for me.

Anyway, a very useful device and its light weight makes it easy for me to remove or put in. And, a very useful, nice looking, at no cost accessory.
How about a few pictures for reference πŸ€”?

Sponsored

uh50

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hchaney.com
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
How about a few pictures for reference πŸ€”?
Thanks Delzona for the request and I would love to. Unfortunately, I only have a flip phone and have to rely on my wife. She has a tough time getting around, but hopefully in a day or too, she'll be able to get outside and take the photos. I'll post when I can.

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks Delzona for the request and I would love to. Unfortunately, I only have a flip phone and have to rely on my wife. She has a tough time getting around, but hopefully in a day or too, she'll be able to get outside and take the photos. I'll post when I can.
Sounds good!

bob_vic

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Post below what you did with your Mav this weekend…. 78” doors fit perfectly. Home Depot is 5 minutes away, the bungees were plenty.

What’d everyone else haul?

Ford Maverick πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ What did you do TO / WITH your Maverick today? E9577616-B693-4704-8E4C-8BF1B0D3DC0F

Ford Maverick πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ What did you do TO / WITH your Maverick today? FDA9FFDA-40A3-4CD3-A71B-F45DDB895782

kmish203

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Picked mine up from the dealership yesterday and drove straight home to install Husky floor liners, the complete set of Lasfit LED lights, and the tailgate damper. FYI if you plan to do both the damper and rear LED lights, change the light bulbs first. Once the damper was in it made it very difficult to get to the bottom screw that holds the taillight in place and it's a pain in the ass to remove the damper strut from the mounts.
Edit: Gave her a wash and a spray down with the turtle wax ceramic spray as some temporary protection before I have a full weekend available to do a proper Adams graphene ceramic coating.
Ford Maverick πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ What did you do TO / WITH your Maverick today? 42150EF6-B66A-414C-BEF5-9AB4718229C6

Last edited:
Sponsored

PhilM_TX

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid, 2022 Tucson Hybrid AWD
I just got word that wifey's Mav has landed (and received the fire recall update) and is ready for pickup.
Since the dealership is a couple hundred miles away, we'll be getting it Saturday.
Looks like I'll be busy installing all the stuff she's acquired "pre-truck"... Lol!
:cool:

Ford Maverick πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ What did you do TO / WITH your Maverick today? Mav 1st pic

uh50

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hchaney.com
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Monthly meetings in Tyler Tx today, so had to drive the 45 minute trip in the rain this morning. We've had the XL for almost 8 months and it's the first time it's been in the rain along with the road grime. But, as hot and dry it's been in Texas, I didn't even mind. So, it looks like I'll cool down tomorrow by giving Mi CamiΓ³n Azul a bath and a little wax protection.

KCHahn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently drive a 2001 Ford Range Edge 2WD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Made appointment for fire recall work on Tuesday. Just gotta be up extra early to get truck in.