First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
LOL- Then why do you come to a forum that supposed to be about sharing information? If you got such a magical deal why wouldn't you share it with others so they could seek out the same?

While maybe not 7,500 I'm sure you took some on the chin....
There's a difference between sharing information, and sharing financial information. The financials is what I don't share with anyone on the internet. That information is out there from then on from here to eternity. Just think about it for a moment. Would you disclose any of your financial information on the internet? If so, good for you!

Second, the tale always gets taller down the line. Meaning if I disclosed financials, then someone would make the story bigger than it is, then the next one misconstrues it, and adds to the story. Then opinions form and nasty words are said. Therefore, I do not disclose any financial gossip.

And lastly, the comment "While maybe not 7,500 I'm sure you took some on the chin...." is another assumption that just makes an ass out of you too. I will only say that negotiations took place between the manager and myself, and an agreement was made between the dealership and I, and that's all everyone needs to know. It was a fair and just deal, and I'm no dummy. This isn't my first trip to the rodeo buying a new vehicle. I'm 62, and have owned new vehicles since I was 21.

So, if you guys want to become a TMZ gossip reporter, or want to be on The Talk or The Voice, go ahead and keep sticking your foot in your mouth. Otherwise, leave the pricing and how much over did you pay questions out of everyone's business, not just mine.
Sponsored

Bhdreadnaught

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition Max
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It is kinda astounding the moving target on something like this… unless they are struggling to sort out future costs budgeting or something of that nature, strange they wouldn’t open the books and just have a production date further back…

guess this gives me a couple months to see if the bill resetting the EV credits comes together… my alternate vehicle was holding for the Silverado EV as I missed committing to a reservation on the Lightning.

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I just found out this morning my hybrid is going into production september 12 and oct 15 delivery. I orignally ordered sep 2021. What is this incentive program you are talking about and would i still be able to use it?
If you ordered in September, then you should still have the original rates from back then. Don't even bother with the 2.9% because you should get 0% for 36, 0.9% for 46, 1.9% for 60, 3.9% for 72. So no matter what, you are better going with that. Just tell your dealer to use the order date rates in Smart Vincent system when you go to pick it up.

WNYEscapee

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick, 2019 Cherokee
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I don't think this is lost on anyone, we all expect delays. The nonsensical part is Ford LAST WEEK changing the order date from Aug 15 to Aug 2. There was no supply chain event this week that would give Ford's plan a rattle. All of the issues you listed before, during, and after Ford was moving order dates forward, backward, and sideways.
I wouldn't say there wasn't any supply chain events this week that altered their timing. There's been events virtually every day. Just because there's not a major news story doesn't mean it's not a daily issue.
We've had vehicles sitting on our lot decaying as they wait for transmissions control modules, engines, transmissions/parts, or various other infotainment modules that are often on backorder for months at a time. Brand new Edge w/ 2k on it needed a touch screen; over a two month wait to see it. And it's not even electronic parts which are impossible to get, some hubs, some engine seals, driveshafts, brake rotors, pads, oil filters, air filters.... These and dozens more items have all been and continue to go on/off or backorder due to supply chain issues.

Majoretx

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If you ordered in September, then you should still have the original rates from back then. Don't even bother with the 2.9% because you should get 0% for 36, 0.9% for 46, 1.9% for 60, 3.9% for 72. So no matter what, you are better going with that. Just tell your dealer to use the order date rates in Smart Vincent system when you go to pick it up.
Awesome man you guys rock I know nothing about this stuff and you guys have so much info it’s great thank you

Sponsored

Ponchsox

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Gives me more time to decide if I want to pass and order a 2023 Colorado.

cbrite

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Shocked nobody has said something along these lines -

“Ford heard us and is stockpiling Eruption Green paint and will add it to the Maverick for 23!”

Hahahahahaha
GOD I HOPE SO!!!

Bob The Builder

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Butch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Cherokee ** 2023 Mav FX/4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Maybe you got that all wrong. If they build more 22s then the lucky folks can use the price protected 0% for Deal. Think bigger not small.
Hey, thanx, been wrong before so it would be nothing new. I guess I am missing out on the gist of your reply because I do not foresee any way on September 15th Ford giving out 0%. Remember, I am a new order, not a carryover 22. I realize that Ford Credit is a separate entity within the Ford conglomerate and they need to remain competitive with rates. However with the FED most likely raising rates again next month based on July inflation numbers which will look horrendous one should expect 3.9% at the cheapest, most likely a tad more. We'll see.

I always think big. When I can afford it.

Tirpitz

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid+Lux in Velocity Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hey, thanx, been wrong before so it would be nothing new. I guess I am missing out on the gist of your reply because I do not foresee any way on September 15th Ford giving out 0%. Remember, I am a new order, not a carryover 22. I realize that Ford Credit is a separate entity within the Ford conglomerate and they need to remain competitive with rates. However with the FED most likely raising rates again next month based on July inflation numbers which will look horrendous one should expect 3.9% at the cheapest, most likely a tad more. We'll see.

I always think big. When I can afford it.
The next Fed meeting where they can raise rates won't be until September. I guess they get a summer vacation. :cool:

The next rate change announcement will be on September 21st. At present the market is anticipating a 0.5% increase at that meeting but that can certainly change if inflation continues to hold steady or increase.

There will also be meetings at the start of November and mid-December. Expectation that over the remaining three Fed meetings we will get at least 1.0% in additional rate increases.

Ford has already signaled that they are not going to do any special rates for Maverick hybrids. Which makes perfect sense. For Eco-boost they are looking at a Fed rate that will be at least a 0.5% higher by the end of September. So unless they feel the need to be competitive I'd expect between 3.49% and 3.99% offers on Eco-boost Maverick by the time the order bank opens.

Sponsored

Sirjohn

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'78 Slab
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
There's a difference between sharing information, and sharing financial information. The financials is what I don't share with anyone on the internet. That information is out there from then on from here to eternity. Just think about it for a moment. Would you disclose any of your financial information on the internet? If so, good for you!
You sir, sound like a salesman! How much did you pay out the door is vastly different than whats your financial institutions routing # and your account number and 4-digit pin.

You bought an econobox pickup not a Koenigsegg Jesko.

jimmyu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford Maverick đź—“ 2023 Maverick ordering now starts SEPTEMBER 15 (not August 2) 0e3

If this means more 22’s get built, that means my September order has a shot of getting built and I’m eligible for the lower interest rate. Hopefully by September 15th, they have their order guide ready.

RonR1959

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You sir, sound like a salesman! How much did you pay out the door is vastly different than whats your financial institutions routing # and your account number and 4-digit pin.

You bought an econobox pickup not a Koenigsegg Jesko.
Again, you can think what you want to think. And by the way, I do have a sales and marketing background. I ran my own business for 22 1/2 years, and was also a U.S. Army Recruiter.
I learned a long time ago to keep personal information to myself.

NJBob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2003 MR2, 2019 Forrester, 1969 Z/28
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Wonder if Ford is thinking some of these constaints will lessen over the next few months. And they think they can get close to finishing most of the 22 orders.

SLINGSHOT

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Hopefully it means that a lot of paycheck to paycheck buyers will drop out of the order stream.
Sponsored