First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My dealership called me and said I am a priority code ten but I don't think that's gonna help me get my hybrid xl
Sponsored

JP4AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Hybrid MAV, 04 Dakota 4x4, 02 Lexus, 03 V-Rod +
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Conversely I removed mine back in March and here we are with nothing but an email saying sorry for the delay.
I understand, but not much has been scheduled since March. I hope a ton of people get scheduled this Thursday (Including my Hybrid 🙏). That is what I really want! On a side note my AWD EB is to be built this Friday🤞 (got window sticker today). Best of luck to all that are waiting

Bingisser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I understand, but not much has been scheduled since March. I hope a ton of people get scheduled this Thursday (Including my Hybrid 🙏). That is what I really want! On a side note my AWD EB is to be built this Friday🤞 (got window sticker today). Best of luck to all that are waiting
I made the mistake of ordering xl plain hybrid thinking it would be scheduled quick but oh no :( I see xlt is being built more

JP4AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Hybrid MAV, 04 Dakota 4x4, 02 Lexus, 03 V-Rod +
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I made the mistake of ordering xl plain hybrid thinking it would be scheduled quick but oh no :( I see xlt is being built more
I felt the same way back when I ordered both of my Mavericks. Then I changed to EB when Ford gave the option. I felt I needed to do that, if I wanted a Maverick this Year (Hybrids being oversold x2) I even stripped off all options to have a "Simple build" hoping that would increase my chances.
Keep the faith, it will happen!

Sponsored

Joe Mac

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350 F250 Super Duty
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Out of curiosity...is anyone's MY23 status something other than "unscheduled/clean" (for those not scheduled or have a build date)? Is there a status of something like "unscheduled/constrained" if you have an item on the constraint list. Or is everyone basically unscheduled/Clean?

I ask because my order is a XLT Hybrid with tow hitch and I'm unscheduled/Clean but I may just remove my tow hitch and see what happens and keep fingers crossed.
My 23 Eco Boost is sch to be built on June 21st

Joe Mac

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
ugh I've got an ecoboost xlt...but with a tow hitch. wonder if I should remove it. I don't NEED it but for $100, it seemed like a no brainer just in case I used it.
If you guys with the tow hitch can change or add the Tow package I think you will get it faster

Joe Mac

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Found a Colorado Trailboss optioned the way I want that's inbound. If I don't get scheduled Thursday, I'm leaning towards making a move on it.
i was going to buy the same truck if I didn't get my Maverick. It's lot a more of a truck than the Maverick

Sponsored

chainblade

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jaden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hyundai Elantra SEL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What if I change from xl to xlt
I did that. I changed after waiting so long and it just seems ford doesn’t want to make XL’s. Plus the xlt has the black appearance package which I really like. I also changed from hybrid to ecoboost. And now I might take the hitch off. Lol. But that’s about it that I’m willing to change. If I’m gonna get this truck I want it close to exactly what I want. If I don’t end up getting it, it must be meant to be and I’ll regroup.

PA-Homesteader

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

XL EB AWD 4K. Took off the mud flaps in January. Had "clean unscheduled" from Chat since then. Come on....
Yup

My build is pretty much the same :confused:

mechatron_prime

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I really hope Thursday will be my day. XLT Hybrid, Remote Start, Cargo Managment + Drop in bedliner, and BAP.

Last Truck Ever

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Conversely I removed mine back in March and here we are with nothing but an email saying sorry for the delay.
I dropped mine in November. Still waiting to be scheduled.

Reactions: GRB

Mikeetch

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Alto Blue XLT Hybrid Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs