First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid Lariat Built 3-9-23, Chevy EUV, Lexus RX350
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I wonder if Ford has scheduled all of the VIN-assigned rollovers. If so, then I have a chance (as a non-VIN rollover) to get scheduled. 473 days and counting...
I got scheduled a couple weeks ago for 3/13 as a non-vin rollover then production week was bumped to 3/6! Hoping that sticked and doesn't get pushed back multiple times like I have read about.
Sponsored

mhw21zap

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Quick update to anyone who was also scheduled for this / next week. I just received my first MY2023 Hybrid bump (the day of 2/15 to the week of 2/21) - I believe this is my 14th delay since I placed my order back in October 2021.

1 week isn't the WORST news, but, as my date had been firmly holding since rolling over in November (and assigned a VIN in January) I was kind of thinking this might be 'the one' haha

In the words of David Coverdale...."Here I go again"

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I don't know how many hybrid they had under their "mock orders" because he was only looking at Ecoboost to try and match mine. The closest one was AWD but no fx4 or 4k tow which is a deal breaker for me. The rest were all EB 2wd.
Well, that should help as the FWD and AWD have different body codes so should not be competing for resources. I wonder if Ford prefers to get the EB AWDs scheduled before the EB FWD given the dependencies the various packages have on the AWD being there.

MichaelG

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

mtamburrino22

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius Prime
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just found out the dealership I ordered from in So Cal has been sold. New owners, new sales team. I think I may have now missed out on the M23's. Ford probably wont even look at this dealerships orders for some time. My guess is I should look for a cancled order or a used one.
what dealership?

Sponsored

IdahoDirtFarmer

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 ordered '23 XLT, Eco, AWD, FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well, that should help as the FWD and AWD have different body codes so should not be competing for resources. I wonder if Ford prefers to get the EB AWDs scheduled before the EB FWD given the dependencies the various packages have on the AWD being there.
That could be. He was only looking at orders that have been scheduled already though. That would be seven FWDs vs. only one AWD.

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That could be. He was only looking at orders that have been scheduled already though. That would be seven FWDs vs. only one AWD.
Which I guess makes sense considering the numbers provided last night. Ford appears to have made a ton of EB XLs and not many "high profit" versions other than the handful of Tremors.

IdahoDirtFarmer

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 ordered '23 XLT, Eco, AWD, FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Which I guess makes sense considering the numbers provided last night. Ford appears to have made a ton of EB XLs and not many "high profit" versions other than the handful of Tremors.
We'll here's to hoping tomorrow bodes better for the both of us.

Derek's Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I hear you, I ordered Oct 30,2021... I am finding seeing that none of my constraints are on the list... Sooooo wonder what the reason will be this week.
Probably same reason for the rest of us October orders still being passed over. Allocations.

Sponsored

Hrenklin

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
WIll
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It's my birthday week, the second birthday since my still unscheduled Oct 2021 order. Maybe Ford will send me a gift of a schedule date this week?

giphy.gif
mine was this past saturday, I saved checking in until then to see if it was magically given a production date. after a very rough week at work, having my morning bday plans ruined cuz I had not heard from the guy finalizing a bachelor party plan for this upcoming weekend. my entire week went to shit. hoping just 1 peice of good news from the maverick gods, but alas, no production date, but this week has started making up for last weeks bullshit, maybe the geed news bears are upon us, good luck to everyone

MichaelG

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Quick update to anyone who was also scheduled for this / next week. I just received my first MY2023 Hybrid bump (the day of 2/15 to the week of 2/21) - I believe this is my 14th delay since I placed my order back in October 2021.

1 week isn't the WORST news, but, as my date had been firmly holding since rolling over in November (and assigned a VIN in January) I was kind of thinking this might be 'the one' haha

I have the same thing except I have had changes to the 'build week'. At first, it was the build week of 2/13. Then it changed to 2/15 and I thought maybe it is a build date, last update via the ford tracking site is 2/17. All are in the same week, so I guess I haven't been pushed to the week of 2/20... yet.

Bodageta

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
RICHARD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Chevrolet K1500, 1989 Corvette Conv
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

I like your quote but I’ve been waiting to get scheduled since Oct 2021. I made my reservation in August 2021. Gotta get scheduled if it’s ever built. Delays after scheduling have got to be frustrating but remember it could be worse.

Impetus19

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mazda 3, 1979 CJ5 360 3spd, 2015 prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My dealer called me today, for what reason I am not entirely sure, he said that they have not had any hybrid's scheduled and around half a dozen EB's scheduled so far for 2023. Sounded like he just wanted to know if i was still interested or if i wanted my $500 back. Could have been a ~5 month check in that they were making to everyone with an order. who knows... He didn't sound all that optimistic about it.

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My dealer called me today, for what reason I am not entirely sure, he said that they have not had any hybrid's scheduled and around half a dozen EB's scheduled so far for 2023. Sounded like he just wanted to know if i was still interested or if i wanted my $500 back. Could have been a ~5 month check in that they were making to everyone with an order. who knows... He didn't sound all that optimistic about it.
It's a Hybrid, he wants the ADM if you back out.
Sponsored