First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
@commadorebob A few suggestions to make your projection more accurate. The Ford announced number of 77,800 orders is for United States only. It should include US fleet orders but not orders outside the US (Canada, Mexico, Brazil and Argentina). The VIN numbers are for all vehicles manufactured including those sold outside the US. Last year around 20% of the Maverick sales went to country's outside the US. That's probably a good number to use for estimating this year.
I added an 80% factor to everything and the numbers are a lot further off Ford's intermittent constraint percentages. If you are right that fleet orders are included in the number, then the 3,900 or so Mavericks I'm missing in my numbers must be those external orders.

I think I'll stick with my manual adjustments until I hunt down Ford's international sales reports.

Even with the 80% fudge factor, EBs are done in June (allocations notwithstanding).
Sponsored

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I added an 80% factor to everything and the numbers are a lot further off Ford's intermittent constraint percentages. If you are right that fleet orders are included in the number, then the 3,900 or so Mavericks I'm missing in my numbers must be those external orders.

I think I'll stick with my manual adjustments until I hunt down Ford's international sales reports.

Even with the 80% fudge factor, EBs are done in June (allocations notwithstanding).
Ford Maverick 🗓️ Maverick scheduling on 2/2/23 for production weeks through 3/27 (+ Current Constraints List) 1675431797169

No idea on the Hybrid/EB split outside the US.

Last edited:

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The 2021 column only adds up to 15,658 (88.5%). What am I missing?
Glad you caught that. The year in the top row was included in the total. :D

Fixed now. Looks like 85% US sales

Sponsored

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Glad you caught that. The year in the top row was included in the total. :D

Fixed now. Looks like 85% US sales
No worries, thanks for fixing!

My birthday is next week (second one since I ordered), so maybe I'll get lucky. Probably not, but...

Ford Maverick 🗓️ Maverick scheduling on 2/2/23 for production weeks through 3/27 (+ Current Constraints List) giphy

son of a ..sven

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The New spelling of FORD................OPUD...........over promise under deliver

sanpablo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 Shelby GT500, 1999 Ford Windstar
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
After 14 months of waiting, my hybrid is finally in production!
My XLT hybrid has been sitting "in production" since 1/18/23 :-(

fossil

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 SVT Cobra Mustang, HPR Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Why such low numbers in July? Do they all go on vacation?
USA plants close for vacation shutdown 2 weeks in July. Some of these make Maverick parts = no parts for Mexico. Engines and transmissions for example.

Reactions: Wiz

Razoo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just wondering how many people will drop their orders with the $500 price increase?

Sponsored

Therewolf

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford escape
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My XLT hybrid has been sitting "in production" since 1/18/23 :-(
Well that's not encouraging to hear. Do you think it's an option you ordered that they're out of stock on? What model did you order?

jesemd

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have seriously considered dropping all my options, but I need 4K and really want the Lux and FX4. The SIBL was about to go until Ford said it was under ordered and gave us a discount. The rear window and spare tire could go, but I don't think they are constrained at all.

EnergyMan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Beetle
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered $36,000 Maverick Hybrid Lariat with al the bells and whistles including full sunroof, spray in bedliner and trifold cover. $500 isn't going to change my mind. The only thing that will change my mind is if another company comes out with a small, 4-door, hybrid pickup truck that allows for a full sunroof while I am waiting around for my Ford.
Those are the deal-breaker features for me that no one else has yet. But if they do, and can get me one faster than Ford, then I will consider them.

sanpablo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 Shelby GT500, 1999 Ford Windstar
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well that's not encouraging to hear. Do you think it's an option you ordered that they're out of stock on? What model did you order?
I think it's the tri fold bed cover which I had removed back in March (also removed the SIBL then) When my cancelled 2022 with VIn order got rolled over to 2023 my dealer put in my original Oct 21 order with tri fold and SIBL. I had told my sales person I wanted the order put in without those 2 items. Something got lost in translation :-( lol
I figure it's parked in a lot outside the plant and will sit there for weeks/months before it gets completed. groan!
Sponsored

Reactions: HTX