First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Great info! Is there somewhere you can see how many are built and how many left of each trim?
Nope. My estimates are based on the following public information:
  • Ford stating 77,800 outstanding total orders as of November 1 with 65% of them being Hybrid.
  • Estimated +6900 Cancelled VIN hybrids added to the list in January
  • Estimated +3,400 fleet EBs
  • 7,536 production total Mavericks built in December (based on public data) at Ford's announced 35-65 ratio
    • 35% hybrid and 65% EB
  • 2022 production numbers carried over to 2023 on the assumption Ford can at least match that
    • Given they are adding a new shift in July, a safer assumption than before
  • The largest announced VIN on this website and the week it is scheduled
  • The outstanding hybrid to EB order ratio
    • Which is where I got the ~3,400 fleet EBs

I keep a spreadsheet up to date on my laptop as new information comes out. So, my numbers are purely estimates. I suspect they will get a little more accurate in the next week as the January production numbers are made public.

Things it cannot account for are things like allocations, unannounced constraints, and non-retail production. So, unless Ford comes out next week and says, "we are done scheduling for March and we have XX,XXX number of retail orders remaining with XX% of them being hybrid," we can only go off of what we have available to us.
Sponsored

Last edited:

BShaff

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 VW Jetta
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Nope. My estimates are based on the following public information:
  • Ford stating 77,800 outstanding total orders as of November 1 with 65% of them being Hybrid.
  • Estimated +6900 Cancelled VIN hybrids added to the list in January
  • Estimated +2,100 fleet EBs
  • 7,536 production total Mavericks built in December (based on public data) at Ford's announced 35-65 ratio
    • 35% hybrid and 65% EB
  • 2022 production numbers carried over to 2023 on the assumption Ford can at least match that
    • Given they are adding a new shift in July, a safer assumption than before
  • The largest announced VIN on this website and the week it is scheduled
  • The outstanding hybrid to EB order ratio
    • Which is where I got the ~2,100 fleet EBs

I keep a spreadsheet up to date on my laptop as new information comes out. So, my numbers are purely estimates. I suspect they will get a little more accurate in the next week as the January production numbers are made public.

Things it cannot account for are things like allocations, unannounced constraints, and non-retail production. So, unless Ford comes out next week and says, "we are done scheduling for March and we have XX,XXX number of retail orders remaining with XX% of them being hybrid," we can only go off of what we have available to us.
Fantastic information, thank you! Once Ford releases the numbers I'd love for you to post your information against theirs on here! Would be interesting!

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Fantastic information, thank you! Once Ford releases the numbers I'd love for you to post your information against theirs on here! Would be interesting!
This is my current version. Bold are confirmed numbers. March is in orange because I'm not sure Ford's last percentages represented a full month. I don't have the one week shutdown in April nor have I added on the third shift in July. This is straight 2022 production carryover with the exception of December, which is confirmed production.

Ford Maverick 🗓️ Maverick scheduling on 2/2/23 for production weeks through 3/27 (+ Current Constraints List) 1675192280716

Last edited:

BigB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Good luck everyone. Especially those longtimers still hanging in there.

Jackovalltrades

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Atlas
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford Maverick 🗓️ Maverick scheduling on 2/2/23 for production weeks through 3/27 (+ Current Constraints List) toy-story-dont-count-on-it

My luck the next 45 day dear john email is due this Thursday

Last edited:

Sponsored

jesemd

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This is my current version. Bold are confirmed numbers. March is in orange because I'm not sure Ford's last percentages represented a full month. I don't have the one week shutdown in April nor have I added on the third shift in July. This is straight 2022 production carryover with the exception of December, which is confirmed production.

1675192280716.png
I appreciate the hard work you put into this, but I have to keep reminding myself that Dealer and Regional allocations throw a wrench into all of this. If you don't have an allocation, it wont get built regardless of configuration.

The allocation thing also seems to be somewhat off from what we have been told. There are several reports of dealers, mine included, who state as of last week they have had ZERO mavericks scheduled for 2023. And some say there was nothing for months and then multiple were scheduled in one week. I would expect that if allocations are rotated amongst dealers within a region that everyone should have had at least one truck scheduled so far, and there would be a consistent ratio between large and local dealers. Say, LM gets 50 scheduled and the nearby Mom & Pop dealer gets one scheduled each month.

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I appreciate the hard work you put into this, but I have to keep reminding myself that Dealer and Regional allocations throw a wrench into all of this. If you don't have an allocation, it wont get built regardless of configuration.

The allocation thing also seems to be somewhat off from what we have been told. There are several reports of dealers, mine included, who state as of last week they have had ZERO mavericks scheduled for 2023. And some say there was nothing for months and then multiple were scheduled in one week. I would expect that if allocations are rotated amongst dealers within a region that everyone should have had at least one truck scheduled so far, and there would be a consistent ratio between large and local dealers. Say, LM gets 50 scheduled and the nearby Mom & Pop dealer gets one scheduled each month.
Yep. And I do mention in my other post I can't account for allocations. I'm simply looking at the raw numbers. Once we get down to the last of the EB orders, it will get very irritating because there will be no reason why they aren't scheduled except for allocation goofiness.

jesemd

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yep. And I do mention in my other post I can't account for allocations. I'm simply looking at the raw numbers. Once we get down to the last of the EB orders, it will get very irritating because there will be no reason why they aren't scheduled except for allocation goofiness.
Is there any explanation to the seemingly random assignments of allocations?

If a huge dealer like LM has had say 60-80 Mavs scheduled per month, then even my local family dealership should have had one, right?

Why would a dealer have nothing scheduled for three months and then get multiple in one week?

Its hard to swallow an answer of "a random confluence of specific orders and specific parts available".

anblatt

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Nissan Kicks SV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Here's to being disappointed again. Although I just joined Mustang Club of America yesterday so I need another 89 days for X-Plan.

Of course Ford is going to schedule me now!
Just have to have X-plan when you do the paperwork at the end so if you are not scheduled yet you are almost guaranteed to take more than 89 days

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Is there any explanation to the seemingly random assignments of allocations?

If a huge dealer like LM has had say 60-80 Mavs scheduled per month, then even my local family dealership should have had one, right?

Why would a dealer have nothing scheduled for three months and then get multiple in one week?

Its hard to swallow an answer of "a random confluence of specific orders and specific parts available".
I have no idea. The allocation business seems random, but as you mention, there appears to be a purposefulness to it as well. If there is an answer, it is buried in the corporate offices of Ford.

I will say on that note my salesman has said they had none scheduled but I see six in their inventory. So, you might want to check the Ford website and see. It could be that salesman hasn't had any and as his world revolves around him, the dealer must have had none.

Last edited:
Sponsored

710-oil-614

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just have to have X-plan when you do the paperwork at the end so if you are not scheduled yet you are almost guaranteed to take more than 89 days
Right - shouldn't be an issue but nothing has gone smooth in the process!

dusty1787

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick EB Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

my biggest worry is just these dealership allocations. (hypothetically) If my dealer is getting 1 a month and I am number 10, and all of the other 9 built before mine are all the exact same...23s, new orders, EBs, etc...it would take 10 months to get mine picked...correct? But by the numbers "hypotheticals" on here that by summer all the EBs should be made. (yes its hypotheticals). But if that is the case, and in 7 months all the EBs are made, but I have to technically wait 10months due to the 1/month... would Ford build mine without the need for the allocation, or I would still have to wait?

Thats the info that is really fuzzy/gray area that nobody seems to know for sure. If they can build all the EBs by x time, yet some dealers have long list of EB orders, do the EBs get picked even without the allocations?

TheSEARCH

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I will never understand this allocation thing, Lets say a dealer has 100 allocations for the year. WHY let that dealer take orders for more than 100 mavericks? He wont get more than 100 so why allow it.
Sponsored