David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Mine was due on Monday and never received it.

OkayJasper

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jasper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot, Lexus RX350, Mazda MX-5
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I didn’t get mine either. Last I got updated email was March 16. I too am hoping it’s a good sign. Here’s to hoping luck to us both!
I was also due on Sunday, but got nothing - Good luck, guys - perhaps our time has come? (Or just another Ford SNAFU?). The update emails have been religiously on a 45 day schedule thusfar…

adsandiego

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 MAV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The system automatically fills up allocations when they do their mass scheduling. But for one reason or another, there may be left over allocations once the dust settles. Since dealerships get a report of what didn't schedule and why, that allows dealerships the opportunity to modify their orders to reflect current constraints. Then, when Ford does clean-up of the still open allocations, they will see a truck that can now be scheduled and schedule it. Ford might alternatively calculate some extra allocations they didn't count on three weeks ago and that would allow a dealership to get an extra truck than initially planned.

So, for example, if a dealership notices they have one more allocation (either earned or left over) and all of the trucks not scheduled were the result of just having the SIBL, they just need to convince one person to drop it and that truck will likely be scheduled this week. Thus Ford "cleans up" their allocations.

However, this only applies if a given dealership has any allocations left. Most will not after that week of mass scheduling three weeks ago. Which is why most of us consider these types of weeks a wash.
Ford Maverick 🗓️ Maverick Clean-Up Scheduling This Week (5/4/23) for Production Weeks 6/19 Through 6/26 huh

TKranbuhl

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Any current Maverick owners going to order a new 2024? Love my 2022 XLT, best new vehicle I have ever owned. I think I'm going back to Northgate Ford when the time comes and order a 2024, same as the 2022, except color. I will keep my current Maverick 'til new one is well in hand.

Sponsored

PA-Homesteader

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Any current Maverick owners going to order a new 2024? Love my 2022 XLT, best new vehicle I have ever owned. I think I'm going back to Northgate Ford when the time comes and order a 2024, same as the 2022, except color. I will keep my current Maverick 'til new one is well in hand.
Don't currently have my Maverick but I been pondering the following:

If I don't get scheduled next week, I'm kinda thinking about having my dealer move me from priority 15 to 19. Because I kinda wanna see what MY24 brings.

Yes I know I would probably lose price protection (so far $500 but I know that will go up more) but I wouldn't mind paying a little bit more for extra features or maybe a better color (looking at you, Eruption Green) on a MY24. Plus if I do get "rolled over" I would get priority over new MY24 orders at my dealer

Oh course this is crazy talk, but I been thinking about it alot lately since the MY24 order banks open in about 2 months

Blokcar

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT Ecoboost
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I talked to Ford Chat this morning and this is what they said when I asked if they could look up my status.

"Thank you for holding. It looks like your order is Unscheduled/Clean and there is no ETA on when production will begin at this time, and there currently is not yet a VIN assigned to your order. However, it has been given the clear to start production when the next production week becomes available. Once you are assigned a VIN, you can check the primary status of your vehicle here: https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking . We will provide updated information to customers and dealers as it is available. Please stay in touch with your dealer for more information and updates on the status of your order over the next several weeks."

Is this the standard thing they tell everyone or does it mean that I could be scheduled soon since it says it has been given the clear to start production? They wording sounds like they are going to schedule it soon but I don't want to get my hopes up. Last time they just told me we don't know contact your dealer.

Grumpa

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Pacifica Honda Civic Chevy Sonic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I talked to Ford Chat this morning and this is what they said when I asked if they could look up my status.

"Thank you for holding. It looks like your order is Unscheduled/Clean and there is no ETA on when production will begin at this time, and there currently is not yet a VIN assigned to your order. However, it has been given the clear to start production when the next production week becomes available. Once you are assigned a VIN, you can check the primary status of your vehicle here: https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking . We will provide updated information to customers and dealers as it is available. Please stay in touch with your dealer for more information and updates on the status of your order over the next several weeks."

Is this the standard thing they tell everyone or does it mean that I could be scheduled soon since it says it has been given the clear to start production? They wording sounds like they are going to schedule it soon but I don't want to get my hopes up. Last time they just told me we don't know contact your dealer.
Sounds like standard BS. I have been good to go for over 6 months!

Feldgary53

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Maverick incoming, ‘13 Porsche 911,‘19 Audi Q3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

That is the standard script that I always receive when inquiring. I am also "unscheduled-clean" since 9/2022. I have never had any communication from Ford regarding my order but tons of marketing and current vehicle health reports. I get an email occationally from my dealer "no change in the status of your Maverick order". Big whoop.

MavFromTheDead

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Don't currently have my Maverick but I been pondering the following:

If I don't get scheduled next week, I'm kinda thinking about having my dealer move me from priority 15 to 19. Because I kinda wanna see what MY24 brings.

Yes I know I would probably lose price protection (so far $500 but I know that will go up more) but I wouldn't mind paying a little bit more for extra features or maybe a better color (looking at you, Eruption Green) on a MY24. Plus if I do get "rolled over" I would get priority over new MY24 orders at my dealer

Oh course this is crazy talk, but I been thinking about it alot lately since the MY24 order banks open in about 2 months
Has there been talk of eruption green coming to Maverick or are you just hoping? That green is a great color.

Sponsored

PA-Homesteader

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Kalamalee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 f150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You'll see from my signature how long I've been waiting, first for a '22 XL Hybrid ordered in October of 2021, then changed to a '23 XLT Hybrid when the rollover became necessary. I finally got a VIN and a scheduled date a few weeks ago. Scheduled for build the week of May 10. Fingers crossed it sticks!
I am in exactly the same boat. Good luck

Xbbqpitmaster

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Kia Seltos S
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

realshelby

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 GT 500, 1965 Mustang GT,
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

I have not used Ford Chat, so don't know their nuances on wording things.
"Been given the clear to start production when the next production week becomes available"
They could have stopped at "unscheduled clean" and left it there.
They may have insight to the order process where they can tell Ford has looked at this order specifically and they want to include it next schedule dump.
OR....it could mean simply it has no holds or constraints on commodities that would keep it from being scheduled. Which is nearly the same thing as "unscheduled/clean". Dealer allocation becomes the key.....

C J Cox

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Overdue as well with 45 day letter. Checked my Ford account this morning. For quite sometime. an outline of a 2023 Maverick with my order number appeared when I logged in. This morning not there.

Not reading anything into lack of letter or deletion of order info from my Ford account. Assume someone at Ford marketing decided it was not wise to provide customers Info they already knew.
Sponsored