JsnMrd

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Bunch of expensive party favors. Just like at a kids' party, fun in the beginning but you want to throw it out after.

JohnDLG

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The only ones that I was interested aren't in these pictures, the black wheel arches.

Sponsored

Rkbrumbelow

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HCH2, Hybrid XLT on order
I'm glad you said it, Rick, and not me. My language would not have been nearly as polite as yours.
You mean the tack strip applied hood scoop doesn’t have any effect on the air dam scoop built into the front? And costs how much? What about if we whip out the proxon/dremel/angle grinder and make a hole? Still nothing?

eRock92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Escape SE
Engine
Undecided
That Yakima rack is a great idea. With it we will be able to add accessories like bike racks and cargo carriers. Here are a couple of examples.
1629978768183.png

1629978871618.png
Ok. You made it make some sense. The Mav doesn't have roof racks, so a low profile bed rack could serve a similar purpose. I'll admit, the cargo carrier idea is very interesting.

stick

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep wrangler 4xe; 13 vw gli; 21 maverick xlt
with the sema video where they talked about lowering, complete front end, suspension upgrades. Going to wait for a year to see what shows up, but I really like vehicles that stick in a corner. thought I was going to have to give that up for this vehicle, but thinking I will be able to have my cake and eat it too. bring on the aftermarket!

Sponsored

UberGadgetFreak

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Damn maybe I should have ordered a Lariat. Mine is Confirmed on 7/28 and still not scheduled.
You can change your order up until you get a VIN. Made a change to mine yesterday.

Oxford White FX4

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You can change your order up until you get a VIN. Made a change to mine yesterday.
Yea I know I want it how I originally ordered it tho with the cloth and what not. Ill just have to wait. It should be just in time for winter here tho lol

WasChops

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz Ltd + Maverick Lariat Hybr
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Here's a first look at several Maverick accessories parts available from Ford Accessories! Thanks to @CoryDallas8123!!

Parts by Ford Accessories
  • Hood Scoop Kit, Satin Black, by Air Design (VNZ6Z-16C630-A) - $399.00 MSRP
  • Tailgate Applique, Satin Black, by Air Design (VNZ6Z-99425A34-A) - $309.00 MSRP
  • Spoiler, Rear Cab, Satin Black, by Air Design (VNZ6Z9944210-A) - $249.00 MSRP
  • Tailgate Spoiler, Satin Black, by Air Design (VNZ6Z-9944210-B) - $219.00 MSRP
  • Bed Rack Low Profile (68” Width), by Yakima (VKB3Z-7855100-G) - $529.00 MSRP

2022 Ford Maverick Hood Scoop Kit Satin Black by Air Design.jpeg

2022 Ford Maverick black tailgate applique sticker vinyl, cab roof spoiler, tailgate spoiler.jpeg

2022 Ford Maverick accessories - hood scoop kit, black tailgate applique sticker vinyl, cab r...jpeg

2022 Ford Maverick Yakima bed rack low profile.jpeg

2022 Ford Maverick Yakima bed rack low profile 1.jpeg

2022 Ford Maverick Yakima bed rack low profile part number pricing.jpeg

Added more photos, credit to Adrian A.!

Ford Maverick πŸ”Ž First Looks! 2022 Maverick Ford Accessories: Hood Scoop Kit, Tailgate Applique, Cab Roof Spoiler, Tailgate Spoiler, Yakima Low Profile Bed Rack {filename}

Ford Maverick πŸ”Ž First Looks! 2022 Maverick Ford Accessories: Hood Scoop Kit, Tailgate Applique, Cab Roof Spoiler, Tailgate Spoiler, Yakima Low Profile Bed Rack {filename}

I really like the hood scoop, alas I am 99.9999% certain that is not an actual scoop...For that reason I would not get one... but the OTHER reason - I ordered the 1st Edition and it has (IMO) a really cool graphic on the hood... I also like the rear (useless) spoiler - and the plastic piece that runs across the back tailgate. Other than looks, would that add any significant protection for specific issues?

MontanaEd

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PHEV- Volt
I'm not a huge fan of appearance accessories. But it strikes me that all of those would look better with flashy chrome wheels, super low profile tires, and the suspension slammed so low you get high centered on a credit card. Hello 1980's mini truck!

r100gs91

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cactus Grey Hybrid- XLT w/Lux-2021 BMW F900xr
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The hood scoop is outrageously priced. No way would I pay more than $100-150 for a chunk of plastic. I do like the tailgate applique. But not at $309.

The aftermarket will be our saviour. I hope.πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Sponsored