First Name
Lonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda and rav4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I guess in the big scheme of things, if you were fortunate enough to receive your Maverick already, or do before the actually '24s start rolling out, you saved some cash. I am surprised by the large increase in the hybrid pricing, but one has to wonder if this is to curb demand or have they made some substantial improvements to critical system to improve reliability.

I considered ordering a '24, but with cost increases I don't know if I deem that it is worth it just to add the 4K tow package to what I have now.
You only paying more forearms complete new my24 truck order,if you have existing order your good with old price

GAWAZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Hybrid Lariat Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Wonder if the power rear window will be added as an option on the '24 XLT. I upgraded my as yet unscheduled '23 from XLT to Lariat in order to get 360 Assist and Power Rear Window. Now that 360 Assist will be included on XLT hoping to be able to go back. I like the interior colors for XLT better than Lariat.

Sponsored

BoricuaBeautyx

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tatiana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Here are some azure gray close ups. Nice color….

3FEFBA8F-520E-4CEF-892B-B78FD7748C5B.jpeg

C8C0D033-0A5F-4EC2-BFC5-692007B8C050.jpeg
I personally don't like Area 51, but it's nice what other Mav owners do with theirs. I just don't understand why they would replace it with Azure Gray when it looks very very similar except that Azure Gray is darker and more...well....grayish. Not bad though.

nklem

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Norm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 and 2022 Hyundai Ioniq Electrics
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I personally don't like Area 51, but it's nice what other Mav owners do with theirs. I just don't understand why they would replace it with Azure Gray when it looks very very similar except that Azure Gray is darker and more...well....grayish. Not bad though.
it’s a metallic multi stage and typically extra cost…. Here’s a video.

Last edited:

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Now that 360 Assist will be included on XLT hoping to be able to go back.
Where have you heard that XLT has assist even available much less included? All that's been said is it's being included on the Lariat as that now incorporates Lux+CP360+Assist standard.

GAWAZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Hybrid Lariat Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Yep, you are right. Thx for the correction. I misread the original post. Sorry for my confusion. So, now I wonder if they will offer Power Rear Window and 360 Assist as options on XLT.

mr mojo risen

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2020 VW Passat, 2015 Nissan Sentra
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I guess in the big scheme of things, if you were fortunate enough to receive your Maverick already, or do before the actually '24s start rolling out, you saved some cash. I am surprised by the large increase in the hybrid pricing, but one has to wonder if this is to curb demand or have they made some substantial improvements to critical system to improve reliability.

I considered ordering a '24, but with cost increases I don't know if I deem that it is worth it just to add the 4K tow package to what I have now.
I believe with the initial two years of crazy demand, cost adder for the Hybrid engine, general inflation driven cost increased, and all the color changes, I believe 2024 will finally be the year that we’ll see significant numbers of Mavericks being available as dealer stock.

Sponsored

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yep, you are right. Thx for the correction. I misread the original post. Sorry for my confusion. So, now I wonder if they will offer Power Rear Window and 360 Assist as options on XLT.
That would seem unlikely. The XLT Lux Pkg is probably going to be $2105 with the reintroduction of the bedliner thus starting at $30k+ so equipped. The Lariat isn't much more expensive ($35.7k/$36.4k) to encourage folks who want the bells'n'whistles to jump up to that higher trim.

FischAutoTechGarten

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Green Valley Arizona USA, Alamos Sonora MEX
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mav Lariat EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

It would be cool if you could get the Power rear Sliding Window when the Power Slide/Tilt Moonroof is purchased on the XLT.

BamaDad

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT AWD A51
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I wouldn’t read too much in the price increase. With interest rates they might sell for under when supply/demand evens out.

Stupak

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So what I am understanding is that my 2023 Lariat Maverick Tremor in Avalanche Gray with the Tremor Appearance Package and all the bells and whistles is considered rare 😂

IMG_2909.jpeg

IMG_2910.jpeg

IMG_2911.jpeg

IMG_2913.jpeg

IMG_2914.jpeg

IMG_2915.jpeg

IMG_2916.jpeg
Yup- I have a scheduled 2023 Black Tremor Lariat Lux and these will be rare birds for sure :) Just glad I got scheduled :)
Sponsored