First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well, now I've passed 6 months since I put the deposit on my order, and still not scheduled. My dealership had an estimated 150+ orders so not exactly a small one. I begin to wonder if I'll see the Maverick before the 1 year anniversary of my deposit.
Now why are you complaining? From your pic, it seems you already have a Maverick. :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored

MightyNando

First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Chevy Silverado, sounds like it's giving up.
Another week of disappointment.

Can I move my order to 2023 model, there is no point taking delivery in mid 2022, knowing a new model is just a couple of months away.
That's the same logic I'm following, unfortunately no build date... I'm only giving it till the end of the year even with a priority 2..... I'm like hey who wants my truck ( at this point)

Sponsored

MightyNando

First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Chevy Silverado, sounds like it's giving up.
Just got my build date of February 22,2022. I ordered the Hybrid XLT luxury package on 8/7/21. I am from Maryland.
That's my birthday 🎂 was hoping I had a truck born on my birthday this batch but ford just forgot about Me again.

Chaplain02

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered 6/28 Hybrid Lariat Lux Oxford White and once again.... Hopes dashed!!!

slooose42

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra 5.7 4wheel drive
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I did receive an email that my hybrid will go into production on February 21, 2022. I tried to figure out how to post it, like they want, but can't figure out how to do that . Not to up on computer stuff. Anyway, at least i'm in the pipeline. I reserved one on June 28th and I I think Ford listed the order as confirmed on July 1st. What is that about seven months later and I am assuming I wont receive the truck until sometime in March or even April. That will be almost a year from the time I ordered it. I'm an old fart so I hope it gets here before I die.🤔

Sponsored

donbreiner

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tesla Model 3 Long Range, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I did receive an email that my hybrid will go into production on February 21, 2022. I tried to figure out how to post it, like they want, but can't figure out how to do that . Not to up on computer stuff. Anyway, at least i'm in the pipeline. I reserved one on June 28th and I I think Ford listed the order as confirmed on July 1st. What is that about seven months later and I am assuming I wont receive the truck until sometime in March or even April. That will be almost a year from the time I ordered it. I'm an old fart so I hope it gets here before I die.🤔
You can figure delivery to your dealer approximately one month after build date, so probably late March delivery for you.
I ordered on 7/26 Lariat Hybrid, Rapid Red, First Edition, Lux Pkg, CoPilot 360 - I'm a Priority 2, but no build date yet. As to old fart, I've probably got you beat, I'm 83 going on 84 next March LOL

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra
Pleasantly surprised this came in today. I had resigned myself to late 2022.

⏰ 10:56 AM MST
📅 February 21, 2022
🛻 Area 51 - First Edition
📍 Utah
🗓 June 10, 2021
🕺 Young Ford Morgan
What kind of bear is best? Polar Bear
I’m a small town Utah guy as well - I thought maybe they forgot us. I’m glad to see one of us got picked. I’m a July 9 confirmation - does that mean I’m a month behind you?

Benson

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Benson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
June 16th hybrid xlt with lux package order here, hope today is the day……getting bronco hardtop vibes from Ford lately
YOU should be scheduled! I ordered hybrid XLT Co-Pilot, manual slider July 21st and i received my Ford email for Feb 14th on Dec.9th.
Sponsored