JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid, Mini 4 door
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Heck I’d like to do that too if that was possible and I live in Vermont
I'm in Vermont too. No build date. Going through Ford So. Burl. Holler if you get a build date.
Sponsored

STARCOMMTREY1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Ultra Classic, Versa Note and soon to be Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Is anyone else checking their 4 tracker daily to see if the delivery date has been scheduled

Gr8Mustang

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Digger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cyber Orange Maverick Hybrid Lariat Lux w/360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I won't believe it until the hybrid is listed on fueleconomy.gov.
I won't believe any of this until a documented delivery of a retail order happens.
Until then all else is speculation.

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@STARCOMMTREY1 said: Is anyone else checking their 4 tracker daily to see if the delivery date has been scheduled

Well......ok I'll admit it. They say admission is the first step to recovery.

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I won't believe any of this until a documented delivery of a retail order happens.
Until then all else is speculation.
Ok but me first for that documented retail delivery. ;)

Sponsored

STARCOMMTREY1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

NavyBob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XL
I have had my Maverick on order since June 8 and would like a OKTB (ok to build)! It is like they are not doing any Lariat Hybrid Lux, 360 pkg builds, very frustrating! You would have thought that Ford would have had everything done with the EPA before they started presenting this version to the public as this was the "STAR" configuration of their rollout commercial.

stick

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep wrangler 4xe; 13 vw gli; 21 maverick xlt
Mine as well. Although glad to hear there is a date, if true this puts me 3 months later than originally communicated. My wife is going to lose her mind sharing her vehicle for another 3 months.
You too!? apparently there are a lot of us in this boat. My wife has been accommodating with her new Jeep (also a hybrid)

WesM

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Isn't the thread title a bit misleading? OKTB has not been confirmed, its just an anonymous source from a ford factory saying something, when its really up to the EPA when it gets released.

TS0323

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid XLT Lux in Alto Blue
Isn't the thread title a bit misleading? OKTB has not been confirmed, its just an anonymous source from a ford factory saying something, when its really up to the EPA when it gets released.
Exactly, this is an unverified rumor at best.

Sponsored

JayMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars & Truck
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Seems like this thread is full of speculation, so can I add some gas?

Let's suppose the 12/8 date holds true & that it is LIFO. What's that look like for delivery times? I have read on another thread that production is not fully ramped up. Its something like sitting at less than half, maybe a third? If that's the case, and admittedly these maybe some worse case speculation (but hey, I'm bored at work). So each week they'd catch up on what, 2 weeks worth of parked finished rigs? Given the space on the rail going out not being at full production and they're only parking Hybrids... thoughts?

STARCOMMTREY1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Let's suppose the 12/8 date holds true & that it is LIFO. What's that look like for delivery times? I have read on another thread that production is not fully ramped up. Its something like sitting at less than half, maybe a third? If that's the case, and admittedly these maybe some worse case speculation (but hey, I'm bored at work). So each week they'd catch up on what, 2 weeks worth of parked finished rigs? Given the space on the rail going out not being at full production and they're only parking Hybrids... thoughts?
Good thought. We'll see if my second one starts in two days.

tonyinsd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT, Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

You'll get it when you get it.

That isn't what you wake to hear but it's the truth. All this speculation over build dates, rail capacity, number of trucks the plant can build in a shift makes as much difference to when your truck arrives as a donkey farting by a cactus in Mexico.

I'll wait because the Maverick is the best for what I need in a truck at a cost that's only a few grand more than a ten year old one. As long as that is true, I'll wait.

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
**** makes as much difference to when your truck arrives as a donkey farting by a cactus in Mexico.
Quote of the day right there.... 😄

JayMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars & Truck
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You'll get it when you get it.

That isn't what you wake to hear but it's the truth. All this speculation over build dates, rail capacity, number of trucks the plant can build in a shift makes as much difference to when your truck arrives as a donkey farting by a cactus in Mexico.

I'll wait because the Maverick is the best for what I need in a truck at a cost that's only a few grand more than a ten year old one. As long as that is true, I'll wait.
I think you missed the point of my post. I'm pretty sure most folks on here realize that the speculation is just that. It's just a way to pass time while we are waiting. Just bullshiting around the water cooler. I mean I could say what's the point in speculating over some unconfirmed dates, but then why would I even have clicked on the thread?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.