First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm not going to lie. I got tired of the games and was fortunate to find almost my exact build minus the hybrid at a dealership over the weekend and pulled the trigger on it. I don't regret it at all.

20211016_164716.jpg
Congrats πŸ‘! I think I just got one tiny step closer to getting my hybrid! πŸ˜† 🀣
Sponsored

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
Congrats πŸ‘! I think I just got one tiny step closer to getting my hybrid! πŸ˜† 🀣
Probably not though. Our luck is they will still make it and the dealer will sell it as stock while we continue to wait for a build date.

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just received email from Ford. I was hoping, since I had a Nov. 1st build date that it was going into production. Instead, I've been moved from Nov. 1st build week to Nov. 8th build date. ☹
I keep telling myself, it's just a week, it's just a week !
XLT hybrid, Area 51, manual rear window, bed lights, 400 W inverter, full size spare, and trailer hitch.
You can also remind yourself that there is thousands of hybrid people out who don't have a build date πŸ˜’ and then there's the One who has two build dates! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† (@STARCOMMTREY1)

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You can also remind yourself that there is thousands of hybrid people out who don't have a build date πŸ˜’ and then there's the One who has two build dates! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† (@STARCOMMTREY1)
I now have 4 orders for Hybrids and the only one with a build date is with Jim Click Ford. I may or may not get it.

Ford Maverick πŸ“’ OKTB Hybrid Maverick Date Confirmed = 12/8/21 82551575-87F2-4689-A544-94AA5861274D

Sponsored

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I hope you do. Unfortunately with the continued delays/shutdowns I'm definitely thinking it's going to be awhile for the hybrid orders.
I know what you mean, I feel like each week I'm inching closer to getting selected based the conversations I've been having with my salesman. He's been good about keeping me informed on the dealership's allocations for each week and what builds have been selected. I keep him informed on the news of the forum! Of course up till last week it's been all Ecoboost models, but last week a hybrid was finally selected, just not mine! I'm reaaaaaaaaaallly hoping for the first week of January to get selected, provided that the dealership gets allocations. This is one thing that I think people forget about when they see others getting picked before them when they have an earlier order date. Dealership allocations play a lot into when you're going to get picked. The only time a person should cry fault is when a build at YOUR dealership gets picked over you, but then it comes down to what is in each build. My build didn't get pick last week because the LUX I have on my XLT, the build after me, which did get picked, didn't have the LUX package. So the lottery continues! Someday soon I will have my Unicorn, uhm I mean Hybrid! o_O πŸ¦„ πŸ€ͺ 😁

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
many hybrid are getting built now with window sticker so I’m thinking the 8 is the day but who knows
I just can't understand or imagine what the hold up could be for OKTB on the hybrids! Also how they can say everything will ready by Dec 8th! I'm hoping for earlier!

Sponsored

mamboman777

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just can't understand or imagine what the hold up could be for OKTB on the hybrids! Also how they can say everything will ready by Dec 8th! I'm hoping for earlier!
I'm still waiting for the official numbers to post on fueleconomy.gov

brnpttmn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I vaguely recall a while back someone mentioning that the official approval (i.e., when the EPA confirms OKTB) only occurs every couple months (maybe quarterly?), so that's why they knew the hybrid had passed in October but the have to wait for the "paperwork to go through." At the time, I remember thinking that Ford probably expected the hybrid to go through at the same time as the EB (for fall delivery), but for some reason didn't make that deadline.

Cubican

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Pedro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline, viper, c8
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The window sticker have all the epa stuff so that’s not the hold up, we will know in few weeks if they start to shipping here’s my window sticker with a blend date of nov 23
Ford Maverick πŸ“’ OKTB Hybrid Maverick Date Confirmed = 12/8/21 0E8572BF-C1EF-402A-A38F-AD2DE7709CD8

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I vaguely recall a while back someone mentioning that the official approval (i.e., when the EPA confirms OKTB) only occurs every couple months (maybe quarterly?), so that's why they knew the hybrid had passed in October but the have to wait for the "paperwork to go through." At the time, I remember thinking that Ford probably expected the hybrid to go through at the same time as the EB (for fall delivery), but for some reason didn't make that deadline.
Well that's a reason and if the update is every couple of months then Dec 8th might be why that's the projected date. However, EPA doesn't give OKTB, that's a Ford thing, which is why everyone (including me) are trying to figure out what the hold up is on releasing OKTB. If you've been following this forum for a while then you know there are a number of people who have VINs, build dates, and window stickers for their hybrid. The only thing missing is a shipping date, which is depended on Ford giving the green light to the OKTB. All of us hybrid πŸ¦„ orders are chomping at the bit for this coming Thursday, Dec 2, to see how many of us finally get build dates! If the majority of the build dates aren't June/July/Aug hybrid orders I would expect there's going to be a phone overload as folks call the Maverick Customer Service center to basically say WTH!! :mad:🀣
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.