First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@mamboman777 you probably should make an appointment with your urologist....
Sponsored

sseiler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV 4 XSE
They've already been producing hybrids.... mostly hybrids are scheduled for production moving forward as well...
You sure? Where’d you hear that?

Granger Ford

2.0L EcoBoost
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If this is true, it's a pain in the ass to have to wait for these to be built but having a truck that delivers more than 40 mpg? Worth the wait.

I'll be driving this thing for the next decade or more. Waiting a few months to get it isn't a problem, especially if it's for what is being said here and the mileage is better than the original estimates.
I agree. There's nothing close to the truck at this price point either.

BilesSTL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord Sport
They've already been producing hybrids.... mostly hybrids are scheduled for production moving forward as well...
Not mine 😭😭 haha it’s ok like everyone else says in here, more for down payment the longer I wait haha

sseiler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV 4 XSE
Just from the post on the weekly build notification threads. Most of the people on Thursdays saying the received build emails are hybrids. I know we're a small sample size of overall Maverick orders but it's still encouraging compared to a few weeks ago.
Oouch!! That’s a little harsh.
Haha…. It’s funny when people complain about people posting to a Mav blog about Mav builds… If he’s tired of “hearing” anything on this blog, then make the simple decision to stop reading it. Oh, Drdoom, there’s no need to be upset.
Here, Drdoom, this will cheer you up. Turn that frown upside down:
https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/happiest-sites-web/
😂🤣😂

(Dang it; I replied to the wrong message. Sorry.)

Sponsored

bgillen35

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Prius, '19 Indian FTR-S, '20 Mustang EcoBoost
You sure? Where’d you hear that?
There's a thread on this site every Thursday where people who have received build notification post their details.

STARCOMMTREY1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Ultra Classic, Versa Note and soon to be Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think charging the CUSTOMER destination charge is wrong…..It should be up to the dealer to pay the charge for delivering it to their dealership so it can be sold.
1495 from Mexico ain't bad.....

mamboman777

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think charging the CUSTOMER destination charge is wrong…..It should be up to the dealer to pay the charge for delivering it to their dealership so it can be sold.
I think it's posturing. They just want to say "starting under $20k" to get people in the door and that's the way they could do that. 🤷‍♂️ Mines around $25k.

XLTLUXRED

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid, Mini 4 door
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So, I called Ford. The initial wait was about a half hour, then I was forwarded to the Maverick-specific people. A short wait there, then I spoke to someone who was very nice and somewhat helpful. My Maverick order was confirmed on 6/14 but STILL no schedule date. So, no VIN number and no way of tracking my order. At one point, while giving me general info she said, "Your order has moved up so that's good news." So I circled back to that a bit later and asked what she meant by that and she said she didn't know what I was referring to. (So, perhaps it was a 'Gee, did I say that out loud?' moment.) Anyway, still no update on my order, except that there are no build issues with the order. I suppose that tells me the real issue is that my Dealership isn't top of the list. So I'm waiting for Thursday for the emails to come through. BUT!! She did give me the DIRECT NUMBER FOR FORD MAVERICK so I wouldn't have to go through the long initial hold queue if I need to call back. Ready? It's (800) 334-4375. Save yourself a little time if you need to call.

crazymomlv

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mary Macioce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT on order and Subaru outback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not mine 😭😭 haha it’s ok like everyone else says in here, more for down payment the longer I wait haha
And think of the gas you are saving right now by sitting around, like me, waiting to hear on your production date!
2022 Maverick XLT Hybrid Lux package, spray in bedliner, 360, etc

Sponsored

crazymomlv

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mary Macioce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT on order and Subaru outback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So, I called Ford. The initial wait was about a half hour, then I was forwarded to the Maverick-specific people. A short wait there, then I spoke to someone who was very nice and somewhat helpful. My Maverick order was confirmed on 6/14 but STILL no schedule date. So, no VIN number and no way of tracking my order. At one point, while giving me general info she said, "Your order has moved up so that's good news." So I circled back to that a bit later and asked what she meant by that and she said she didn't know what I was referring to. (So, perhaps it was a 'Gee, did I say that out loud?' moment.) Anyway, still no update on my order, except that there are no build issues with the order. I suppose that tells me the real issue is that my Dealership isn't top of the list. So I'm waiting for Thursday for the emails to come through. BUT!! She did give me the DIRECT NUMBER FOR FORD MAVERICK so I wouldn't have to go through the long initial hold queue if I need to call back. Ready? It's (800) 334-4375. Save yourself a little time if you need to call.
yup. Same number the nice lady I spoke with gave me. My conversation sounded a lot like yours (but my confirmed date was 07/19) Good luck
2022 Maverick Hybrid, Cactus Gray, XLT Lux pkg, 360, spray in bedliner, etc

wyouger

First Name
Williard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger
Exactly, not having a destination charge wouldn't lower the price - Ford isn't in the business of providing handouts. It'll be baked into the price somehow, what difference does it make how it is listed? The only thing that is important is out-the-door price and the Maverick (at MSRP) is a steal compared to anything else on the market.
Its true that the customer pays all the costs no mater what column the cost is placed in This has been a complaint about automobile manufactures and dealers for years. They advertise the MSRP but by the time you leave the dealer there is a list of additional costs. Some quite substantial. In this case $1,495 destination charge & a $645 acquisition fee. At the very least I think this is misleading marketing.

hammerc16

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S10 Chev.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Its true that the customer pays all the costs no mater what column the cost is placed in This has been a complaint about automobile manufactures and dealers for years. They advertise the MSRP but by the time you leave the dealer there is a list of additional costs. Some quite substantial. In this case $1,495 destination charge & a $645 acquisition fee. At the very least I think this is misleading marketing.
The acquisition fee if only if you lease or rent a vehicle. there should not be a fee for it unless you are renting, or leasing the truck.

XLTLUXRED

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid, Mini 4 door
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
yup. Same number the nice lady I spoke with gave me. My conversation sounded a lot like yours (but my confirmed date was 07/19) Good luck
2022 Maverick Hybrid, Cactus Gray, XLT Lux pkg, 360, spray in bedliner, etc
I learned today that my Priority Code set by the Dealer is a very low 2. So I can only imagine that I'm one of those cursed by my Dealer's allocation status. Fingers crossed for Thursday. 🤞

FirstFord

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I learned today that my Priority Code set by the Dealer is a very low 2. So I can only imagine that I'm one of those cursed by my Dealer's allocation status. Fingers crossed for Thursday. 🤞
Dealer can't set your priority lower than 10. If you're a 2, then the regional manager has changed it. I don't know, but suspect that the RM wouldn't do this if the particular dealer didn't have allocation.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.