First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT FX4 EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The blend date is at the bottom of the window stick below the price.
1657807713055.png
Ok, interesting. Thank you! My truck has a blend date of 6/30. But I did get the roll up bed cover and it is an FX4 so maybe that stuff is being done
Sponsored

ShadowBlack XL440

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Ford, not enought room to list..........
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ok, interesting. Thank you! My truck has a blend date of 6/30. But I did get the roll up bed cover and it is an FX4 so maybe that stuff is being done
Yes, after initial production it then goes to the body shop for secondary accessories. The dealer has detailed info if they are willing to release it.
Ford Maverick 📒 Maverick Build Process Guide! - Window Sticker, Blend Date, Production Rotation Number, Built & Shipped Emails, Delivery Date Estimates & More 1657808427150

LM42

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT FX4 EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes, after initial production it then goes to the body shop for secondary accessories. The dealer has detailed info if they are willing to release it.
1657808427150.png
I don't even want to ask truthfully LOL. I am just crossing my fingers that my truck gets here ok, and there are no shenanigans with the dealer.

UncleDuke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fusion
here it is, has not changed since 5/31/2022

Attachments

ShadowBlack XL440

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Ford, not enought room to list..........
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
here it is, has not changed since 5/31/2022
You sir are, sadly, correct. Looks like you may have a constraint issue. I would try to request the full history report from your dealer. I feel for you and all the others that are left in the dark by the lack of communication from Ford. In this case "No news" is Not good news.

Sponsored

UncleDuke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fusion
Texted my dealer:

Ramp 36 Phoenix, Arizona. Now just have to get a truck load of them to get it to Nevada

PMJR18

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid
One question, I was late to find out about this beauty and ended up not placing an order until 9-7-21. I have an order number (and via information here I was able to call and verify Ford does have the order) but no VIN number as of yet. Is it normal that I would not have heard anything else this long? Reading here makes it sound like most people at least get the VIN number in a week or so. Thanks!!
I still have no VIN number and I ordered 10/21

LM42

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT FX4 EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The blend date is at the bottom of the window stick below the price.
1657807713055.png
Interestingly I just got an email from Ford that said that due to ongoing supply chain issues, even though my truck was slated for production the week of July 4, that has not happened and they will update me at least every 45 days....

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

dale

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 saturn sky redline
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Interestingly I just got an email from Ford that said that due to ongoing supply chain issues, even though my truck was slated for production the week of July 4, that has not happened and they will update me at least every 45 days....
I got the same bs. ordered 6/10, production "day"7/7

Sponsored

LM42

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT FX4 EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I got the same bs. ordered 6/10, production "day"7/7
To me this is super weird. Once my production was scheduled, when that week approached I got an email saying it slid one week to the week of 7/4. I checked the order site on 7/6 and it was "in production" Then yesterday the new email. I am in the industry with a luxury brand and we have plenty of issues too, so I am trying not to be too harsh. But we went from production sliding a week, to in production, to we are sorry there are still supply issues and we will update you in no worse than 45 days. You (Ford) didn't have a better idea of parts availability than that? Sheesh

KyleFF

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Yeah Im not seeing this "blend date" number on my window sticker as explained above. Am I missing something here?

Ford chat told me last week that my build date would be August 24th(yesterday) but no module pop or anything yet.

Ford Maverick 📒 Maverick Build Process Guide! - Window Sticker, Blend Date, Production Rotation Number, Built & Shipped Emails, Delivery Date Estimates & More joi

gwalton1234

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Saturn Aura
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yeah Im not seeing this "blend date" number on my window sticker as explained above. Am I missing something here?

Ford chat told me last week that my build date would be August 24th(yesterday) but no module pop or anything yet.

joi.png
it’s at the bottom and the last 6 digits under the special order. On mine it’s 6-30-22. Hope that helps.
Ford Maverick 📒 Maverick Build Process Guide! - Window Sticker, Blend Date, Production Rotation Number, Built & Shipped Emails, Delivery Date Estimates & More 6E52D51A-99F2-450C-901B-970876FAB7AF

r8drskullz

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Douglas J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda HR-V
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This great guide is reposted from sister-site Bronco6G.com (by member Ksjrb03)

Ok, this post is meant to give a thorough understanding of how the build process works and what all these terms mean, for those of you asking. First thing you have to understand, this is not like ordering something off Amazon. There are tools and trackers, but they are often way off on their estimated times, or come in long after the vehicle has actually been built or shipped. Here is a great thread with links to all the various trackers etc.

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/🧭-maverick-build-tracking-links.2882/

First off the window sticker.

Reference example (labeled)

1631559174311-png.png

1631559185611-png.png

1633617466655-png.png

You should get your window sticker about a week before your "blend" date. Blend is the point where the chassis and body meet on the assembly line to go through final assembly. The work on the body and chassis has already begun a few shifts before this date. The blend above shows "2021/10/14" So this Maverick is scheduled to go down final assembly on 10/14.

1633617679030-png.png

This shows that this Maverick is the 496th out of 881 scheduled units to begin the final assembly process on 10/14. FYI, This number is both Maverick and Bronco Sport since they run down the same line.

1633617861032-png.png

Number next to blend date is the rotation number. This is the main number production workers pay attention to. It is the master sequencing number. 4015 will blend after 4014. 496/881 is a scheduled target, but they may be a bit behind or ahead for the day/week. Rotation number will roll back to 0001 after 9999.

So today is your blend date, now what. You wait! The final assembly process takes more than a shift to complete, lets say 1.5 shifts to get from blend through final QC. If your rotation number comes up on end of first shift or during second shift, you will not be complete until the next day.

Once your build is complete, the Ford system should send you a build email, but its not that simple. Some people get them quick, some are delayed days. If your Maverick has to go to the Mod shop for accessories fitting (tonneau cover, bed extender, body graphics, etc.) that will delay your build notification. PPF has to go to an off-site body shop and that will delay as well. If your Maverick is selected for random extra quality checks is another delay. If quality checks find an issue that needs to be addressed, that could be a lengthy delay. Then there is just the plain fact the Ford system isn't great and some people never get a built email.

While we sit and wait wondering if our Maverick has been built yet, we can check if our "modules have popped". Ford has an online as built service site that shows your PCM and BCE modules. If your VIN starts showing something as the below screenshot, it means your computers are "alive" and your Maverick has been built.

https://www.motorcraftservice.com/Home/SetCountry?returnUrl=/asbuilt

1633618976934-png.png

Now that our Maverick is built, next we wait for shipping. There are two ways units leave the plant, by rail or by convoy (18 wheeler car hauler). Your window sticker will show which way your Maverick leaves.

1633619089846-png.png

Your Maverick can leave the shipping yard quick, or it can sit there a while. It seems lately convey is sitting a bit, there are trucker shortages really hurting the industry. Rail will ship to a regional rail yard, and sit there until there is a convoy full to send to your dealer or region.

Once your Maverick ships you will get another email from Ford notifying you with delivery estimates. These estimates can be way off sometimes, your dealer should be able to tell you how long shipping usually takes to them.

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/🧭-maverick-build-tracking-links.2882/

The above tracker link has links and instructions to tracking your shipment. Seems to be easier to track by convoy. To track Rail you will need your dealer to give you the rail car number your Maverick is sitting in.
WOW thank you great information and I’m in the loop now.
Sponsored