First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Laiat pepper red Lux package 2022
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It definitely hasn't. Since I posted that reply on the 11th, the date has been pushed back to December 4th. And talking with Ford corporate today, they indicated that date isn't likely either, considering they still show the vehicle as "in production".
did they say what's holding it up?
Sponsored

Mikeysd

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Laiat pepper red Lux package 2022
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The Ford rep had some theories (bedliner, chip shortage) but had no insight into what is actually causing the delay.
I just got this email tonite

Ford Maverick đź“’ Maverick Build Process Guide! - Window Sticker, Blend Date, Production Rotation Number, Built & Shipped Emails, Delivery Date Estimates & More Screenshot_20211119-215115_Chrome

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

SlingerRing

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Ford Escape
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Mine has been "in production" since 10/19/21. My dealer sent me a status that it was released to the body company and returned from the body company on 10/21/21 for the spray in bed liner. Not sure why I haven't received a built or ready for shipment email.

1636166270673.png
I'm in almost the exact same boat as well. The wait...........the wait........oof

Sponsored

SlingerRing

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Ford Escape
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Took me 4 months to get a build date and VIN, week of Nov 29th build, still no sticker!!!
You won't get a sticker until the order is sent to the factory, for you....that'll probably happen next week seeing as how you have a 11/29 build date. However, Thanksgiving is happening....so your sticker might be delayed because of it.

pnorwood54

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ALTO BLUE XTL AWD-4K-FX4-360
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
"built" email received at 4:16am

Goldrush72

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Mach1 18 Ecosport 08 Sebring
My sticker went live Thursday 11/18/21 downloaded 11/19 & 11/20 anyone notice differences? Goes from convoy CA5S to rail RH12, other things changing too. Any clues?

Attachments

Goldrush72

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Mach1 18 Ecosport 08 Sebring
My sticker went live Thursday 11/18/21 downloaded 11/19 & 11/20 anyone notice differences? Goes from convoy CA5S to rail RH12, other things changing too. Any clues?
From F150 page found that 7memo on to line has to do with bedliner or other off line process. Chassis goes to spray in bedliner after paint by convoy? Then back to ramp for continued build based on different line positions on each sticker? Way to bored and curious waiting.

Manny G

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
This great guide is reposted from sister-site Bronco6G.com (by member Ksjrb03)

Ok, this post is meant to give a thorough understanding of how the build process works and what all these terms mean, for those of you asking. First thing you have to understand, this is not like ordering something off Amazon. There are tools and trackers, but they are often way off on their estimated times, or come in long after the vehicle has actually been built or shipped. Here is a great thread with links to all the various trackers etc.

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/🧭-maverick-build-tracking-links.2882/

First off the window sticker.

Reference example (labeled)

Ford Maverick đź“’ Maverick Build Process Guide! - Window Sticker, Blend Date, Production Rotation Number, Built & Shipped Emails, Delivery Date Estimates & More {filename}

Ford Maverick đź“’ Maverick Build Process Guide! - Window Sticker, Blend Date, Production Rotation Number, Built & Shipped Emails, Delivery Date Estimates & More {filename}

You should get your window sticker about a week before your "blend" date. Blend is the point where the chassis and body meet on the assembly line to go through final assembly. The work on the body and chassis has already begun a few shifts before this date. The blend above shows "2021/10/14" So this Maverick is scheduled to go down final assembly on 10/14.

This shows that this Maverick is the 496th out of 881 scheduled units to begin the final assembly process on 10/14. FYI, This number is both Maverick and Bronco Sport since they run down the same line.

Number next to blend date is the rotation number. This is the main number production workers pay attention to. It is the master sequencing number. 4015 will blend after 4014. 496/881 is a scheduled target, but they may be a bit behind or ahead for the day/week. Rotation number will roll back to 0001 after 9999.

So today is your blend date, now what. You wait! The final assembly process takes more than a shift to complete, lets say 1.5 shifts to get from blend through final QC. If your rotation number comes up on end of first shift or during second shift, you will not be complete until the next day.

Once your build is complete, the Ford system should send you a build email, but its not that simple. Some people get them quick, some are delayed days. If your Maverick has to go to the Mod shop for accessories fitting (tonneau cover, bed extender, body graphics, etc.) that will delay your build notification. PPF has to go to an off-site body shop and that will delay as well. If your Maverick is selected for random extra quality checks is another delay. If quality checks find an issue that needs to be addressed, that could be a lengthy delay. Then there is just the plain fact the Ford system isn't great and some people never get a built email.

While we sit and wait wondering if our Maverick has been built yet, we can check if our "modules have popped". Ford has an online as built service site that shows your PCM and BCE modules. If your VIN starts showing something as the below screenshot, it means your computers are "alive" and your Maverick has been built.

https://www.motorcraftservice.com/Home/SetCountry?returnUrl=/asbuilt

Now that our Maverick is built, next we wait for shipping. There are two ways units leave the plant, by rail or by convoy (18 wheeler car hauler). Your window sticker will show which way your Maverick leaves.

Your Maverick can leave the shipping yard quick, or it can sit there a while. It seems lately convey is sitting a bit, there are trucker shortages really hurting the industry. Rail will ship to a regional rail yard, and sit there until there is a convoy full to send to your dealer or region.

Once your Maverick ships you will get another email from Ford notifying you with delivery estimates. These estimates can be way off sometimes, your dealer should be able to tell you how long shipping usually takes to them.

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/🧭-maverick-build-tracking-links.2882/

The above tracker link has links and instructions to tracking your shipment. Seems to be easier to track by convoy. To track Rail you will need your dealer to give you the rail car number your Maverick is sitting in.
Awesome, understandable info

Sponsored

Benson

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Benson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
One question, I was late to find out about this beauty and ended up not placing an order until 9-7-21. I have an order number (and via information here I was able to call and verify Ford does have the order) but no VIN number as of yet. Is it normal that I would not have heard anything else this long? Reading here makes it sound like most people at least get the VIN number in a week or so. Thanks!!

Ive never been able to really determine when we receive a VIN. Seems like everyone's w experience is different. So I am just waiting for my dealership to give me a call when my maverick comes in since there's nothing else I can do to hurry it along.

lb1998

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
We just got our window sticker and it is nothing like was shown . First off, it says NB instead of NA which is the US. I do not see a blend date at all. I hope someone can look at the window sticker and explain it to me. I am not sure if I attached it correctly or not.

Attachments

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

We just got our window sticker and it is nothing like was shown . First off, it says NB instead of NA which is the US. I do not see a blend date at all. I hope someone can look at the window sticker and explain it to me. I am not sure if I attached it correctly or not.
I think If you look at the very top line.. there is a nc and you ordered from a North Carolina dealer.. so that’s your truck!

pnorwood54

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ALTO BLUE XTL AWD-4K-FX4-360
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
blend date 11/24, under SPECIAL ORDER

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I also see the sticker shows a $115 charge for full size spare.. I though that was free with the hybrid.
Sponsored