Sponsored

โ€˜80F100

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 F100, 1996 Ram 2500, 2001 Ranger, 2014 Edge
I know, right! "Stupid computer, I'm drifting three lanes at a time without a blinker on PURPOSE. Get off my nuts!" :mad:
Exactly! Someone gets it ๐Ÿ˜‚
Sponsored

hunterdon1

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered the lariat eco-boost. If they are building them first. I still haven't heard a think from Ford.

Mikknj

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mikk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT Luxury CO360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Exactly! Someone gets it ๐Ÿ˜‚
I got the 360 because I have backed into 2 different objects with my last 2 vehicles - I am brain damaged I know but I wanted the cross path alert so when I jack rabbit back up I get a dope slap from the computer before crunching my plastic bumper again...

Packer Bill

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
For me, I find the features in the 360 useful, such as the lane keeping. Even some in town drivers have a problem keeping their vehicle in their lane.

KeinoDoggy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Elliot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid and Outback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That blind-spot and cross traffic alert though! Plus on XL trims it gives you power mirrors. Lane keeping is just a bonus IMO, and cheap for around five hundred smacks.
Oddly I know people that have those features and prefer to turn it off.

Sponsored

KeinoDoggy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Elliot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid and Outback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I agree - it didn't seem to have the full safety package my Rav4 Prime came standard with. The Mav's just going to be my around town weekend warrior truck; no need for a partial "saftey" package for more $ (yah, I'm cheap and Ford's not making much of me). The only option I needed (as opposed to wanted) was the trailer hitch, which for $100 was a true no-brainer instead of triple that afterwards. But the best thing is that Ford decided to make them to order, with exactly what you want without having to buy packages with a bunch of stuff you don't, so kudos to them.
I agree, also opted only for the hitch and 4-pin connector. Where can you even buy that aftermarket for that price??

Redwun

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Iโ€™ve made it this far without it I donโ€™t see any reason to get it. My current daily is a lot bigger and only has cruise control so in my case copilot feels like a waste of money.
You still get automatic emergency braking without it, so I passed!

crazymomlv

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mary Macioce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT on order and Subaru outback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Iโ€™ve made it this far without it I donโ€™t see any reason to get it. My current daily is a lot bigger and only has cruise control so in my case copilot feels like a waste of money.
You would appreciate it if you were older ( not just for yourself, but a lot of the older generation still drives )

crazymomlv

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mary Macioce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT on order and Subaru outback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am surprised that the luxury packages have such a low take rate. A lot of Lariat owners gonna have cold butts.
I ordered the LUX pkg just for the buttwarmers

โ€˜80F100

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 F100, 1996 Ram 2500, 2001 Ranger, 2014 Edge
You would appreciate it if you were older ( not just for yourself, but a lot of the older generation still drives )
I know, I was just saying why I personally didnโ€™t get it. It definitely has its advantages and I can see why people would like it. I will get more use out of the tow package and FX4 package than I ever would out of co-pilot. If I lived in or near a city that would be different.

Sponsored

Lone Star Proud

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
While not truly scientific, 4,000 plus is a large sampling size. With the orders heavily slanted towards the hybrid model, i wonder when Ford realize they had messed up on their early predictions. They thought the eco boost would be what most people wanted and they scheduled production accordingly. Here we are today waiting on our hybrids.

CWSGN

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hector
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So the only thing surprising to me is the Hybrid percentage, I knew a lot of people ordered them but I didn't know the percentages would look like that!

Going to be a lot of 2WD versions out there! I think this really shows that this is appealing to a different crowd. Around here it's hard to find any truck without AWD.

I guess I was also surprised how few people ordered black, that usually is a popular color for many cars but it seems people want their Maverick to stand out from the crowd :)
Iโ€™m surprised how many people ordered Area 51 and cactus gray.

CWSGN

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hector
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My 2021 Freightliner day cab cascadia a
has lane guidance and it work great. It also has ACC. Why is XLT being left out of the ACC option? ??

VICKY

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Vicky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK 2.L ECO-BOOST & Mazda Miata
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This is a total reversal of what FORD thought orders would be and this is why it's been hard to get a Hybrid scheduled. Ford got caught with the nickers down.
My dealership sort of pushed the Eco-boost in December, saying it was looking like 1-2 years for the Hybrid, fine with me but just say'in.
Sponsored