Maverick April 2022 Sales Highlights
- Maverick Sales: 9,537 Vehicles. Sales (YTD): 28,782 vehicles.
- April sales represent a 9.7% increase from March.
- Maverick Hybrid sold 4,597 vehicles (48.2% of 9,537 total Mavericks sold)
- Maverick Production: 9,179 vehicles. Production (YTD): 35,983 vehicles.
- April production represents a -6.1% decrease from March 2022.
- Maverick is turning on dealer lots in just 4 days (unchanged from March).
- Ford’s newest vehicles, Bronco, Bronco Sport, Mustang Mach-E and Maverick, together are conquesting from competitive vehicles at a rate of 70 percent in April (up from 62% in March).
- Ford’s newest vehicles including Bronco, Bronco Sport, Mustang Mach-E and Maverick, were up 17.9 percent relative to March, reporting their best monthly sales yet with 39,383 vehicles sold.
- Buyers of Ford’s newest vehicles are customizing them at unprecedented rates; for the first-quarter, winches and off-road lighting kits continue to be among the most popular for Bronco customers, while Maverick owners are choosing Ford lighting kits for their truck beds.
262.6 KB Views: 49