Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

2023 Maverick constraints list as of September 16, 2022:
  • Co-Pilot360 Package (optional on XL, XLT, and Lariat trims)
  • XLT Luxury Package (optional on XLT trim)
  • Lariat Luxury Package (optional on Lariat trim; requires Co-Pilot360 package)
  • Tremor Off-Road Package (optional on XLT and Lariat trims)
  • Tremor Off-Road Package Plus Appearance Package (requires Tremor Off-Road Package)
  • Black Appearance Package (optional on XLT and Lariat trims)
  • Spray-In Bedliner (optional on XL, XLT, and Lariat trims)
  • Cargo Management System (optional on XL, XLT, and Lariat trims)
  • Hard Trifold Tonneau Cover (optional on XL, XLT, and Lariat trims)
  • Splash Guards, Molded, Front and Rear (optional on XL, XLT, and Lariat trims)

Ford Maverick 📃 2023 Maverick constraints list (as of 9/16/22) - packages, options, parts 1663359418844
Sponsored

MyMav1

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat Lux EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

• Tremor Off-Road Package Plus Appearance Package (requires Tremor Off-Road Package)
My Dealer (Bergey's Ford) is Prepping my2022 to new MY2023 order no changes from 2022 order, still needs my approval , waiting for email..hope by EOD ..

Sponsored

mr mojo risen

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2020 VW Passat, 2015 Nissan Sentra
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
@Administrator :

Could you please post the planned production percentages for the XL / XLT / Lariat; EB / Hybrid, etc. ?? I saw it in one of these threads and now I can't find it. It would be helpful to have this as a reference.

Tirpitz

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid+Lux in Velocity Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@Administrator :

Could you please post the planned production percentages for the XL / XLT / Lariat; EB / Hybrid, etc. ?? I saw it in one of these threads and now I can't find it. It would be helpful to have this as a reference.
Here you go, I saved it when I saw it. :)

Ford Maverick 📃 2023 Maverick constraints list (as of 9/16/22) - packages, options, parts 1663359418844

mr mojo risen

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2020 VW Passat, 2015 Nissan Sentra
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

1663359418844.png
Thank you! Early this afternoon, the guy at the dealership entering my order was going through my options and mentioned that everything on my list looked good from a constraint standpoint except for the Moon Roof. He thought that only 18% of the Mavericks would be built with Moon Roofs. I thought that it much higher than 18% and I'm glad I didn't delete it from my order.

Jamesw65

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Powerboost Platinum. 2018 Escape Titaniu
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Has anyone submitted a confirmed order on a Tremor? I have tried 4 times now and the system won't allow it. The GM at my dealership said there's a problem with that body code and he doesn't know why, or what the fux is other than waiting. I'm afraid if I wait ( small town dealership) the 8% projected production run on Tremor will run it's course and I'll have to wait another year or settle for something I don't necessarily want

Sponsored

TonyS

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

1663359418844.png
I thought in 2022 they had orders for a lot more hybrids than expected as well as more XL's. So is Ford making the same mistake again or is my impression on numbers of hybrids and XL's wrong?

Tirpitz

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid+Lux in Velocity Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I thought in 2022 they had orders for a lot more hybrids than expected as well as more XL's. So is Ford making the same mistake again or is my impression on numbers of hybrids and XL's wrong?
That was my impression too. If true that suggests that there is a hard constraint on the hybrid drivetrain. Whether it is batteries, chips or something else.

I was just looking to see what other Ford products use the 2.5L hybrid and found it is a development of the Mazda L series engine. The same engine family underpins the 2.0L Ecoboost. Mazda stopped development on the engine in 2011 in favor the current SkyActive range and Ford is now the only company still using the engine design though they have made a lot of changes since Mazda stepped away from it.

Right now looks like it is only used in the Maverick and Escape hybrids. It would be interesting to see how many Escapes Ford intends to make as hybrids.

miata_dad

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XL Hybrid, Eruption Green Bronco, Chevy Bolt
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just placed my order for an XL hybrid with spray in liner. I am never getting this vehicle 🤣

Although I did order it from the dealer that I ordered my Bronco from, and somehow I got the tow package on my Bronco, so maybe they have the lucky touch!

TheSEARCH

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well other than my order being a hybrid xlt it has no constraints as i only got hitch full size spar and manual rear slide window. . So maybe May to July?? Or is that even wishful thinking.