A Dodge that drives Fords

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Taurus Ford Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Test drove a Bronco Sport this week just to get a feel of what the Maverick might be like in drivers seat. Bronco Sport hood threw me a little curve....when looking over the steering wheel the hood seems to be right below your nose...just different.
I agree!!! I'm just under 6' and yes I felt like a little old granny trying to look over the hood.

CoryDallas8123

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4, Chevy Chevelle SS, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Sponsored

r100gs91

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cactus Grey Hybrid- XLT w/Lux-2021 BMW F900xr
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Does that make him the Canadian Tim Bartz?
He has done some things that Tim has done. He drove a Escape Hybrid , similar to what Tim did with his Fuzion hybrid to show how the Ford Hybrid system drives. . He has struggled to get his channel going but is cranking out good info in his vids. This video should help

CoryDallas8123

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
He has done some things that Tim has done. He drove a Escape Hybrid , similar to what Tim did with his Fuzion hybrid. He has struggled to get his channel going but is cranking out good info in his vids.
His videos are great information.

Glad he’s on our side pumping out as much REAL information.

Redneck Garage

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.theredneckgarage.com
Vehicle(s)
10 Wrangler 22 Lexus 22 Maverick 23 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I want this truck more now after the video, but I wish they too a look under the hood.
The engine is missing a cover in the Ford stock photo that rats will love to nest on. We have lots of tree rats that are around our house and in the winter love to live in the engine bay at night. Fabric softener sheets help but they keep needing to be replaced. But would love to see what is under the hood of each type.
Maybe that was not allowed to be photographed 🤔
Have you tried an ultrasonic deterrent ?

minikeith_abbott

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
I would expect all the 17 base wheels to be the continental since they are made in Mexico so quick shipping to the factory and seems to be what are on most pics except 18s and AT tire vehicles.

I know the 21 Escape 1.5 doesn't have one either so Ford may be going away from them.
Pretty sure the plastic engine covers are becoming a thing of the past for Ford. My 2019 F150 doesn’t have one. Apparently 2019 was when they stopped putting them on certain engines

M.A.C.

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 1500 Elevation
I want this truck more now after the video, but I wish they too a look under the hood.
The engine is missing a cover in the Ford stock photo that rats will love to nest on. We have lots of tree rats that are around our house and in the winter love to live in the engine bay at night. Fabric softener sheets help but they keep needing to be replaced. But would love to see what is under the hood of each type.
Maybe that was not allowed to be photographed 🤔
Don’t expect to see any engine covers on any Ford Maverick model, zilch, nada, another cost cutting measure, no sound deadening cover under the hood either.

Sponsored

CoryDallas8123

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Don’t expect to see any engine covers on any Ford Maverick model, zilch, nada, another cost cutting measure, no sound deadening cover under the hood either.
Is this really needed? I’m at a loss.

TheGriffin1313

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mongo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mav, 05 M3, 07GSXR
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hummm anyone with a vacuum forming machine?
Come in handy for this and behind the rear seats

Hdang1980

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Maybe we can pull one from pick n pull. Someone said the escape's is the same dimension. However, I just went out to one last weekend looking for a dipstick for my current vehicle and mannnn... all those cars are stripped clean.
Sponsored