First Name
Ronny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I really hope this means they're cutting it off at a quantity they can actually produce.
placed order for 2023 XLT Hybrid on Friday afternoon 9/16/22. How long before you normally have to wait to get response from Ford?
Sponsored

cavemold

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Better get on it...... Probably should ordered day last Thursday Yesh short ordering year.

echo459

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Cactus Grey Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'd like to know this as well. I'm in the same boat.
Can someone help reassure me I'm on track (or not)?

Ordered within a day of the bank opening, not sure exactly what time since the system crashed. Got a confirmation email from Ford same day. The only "order number" I have is a 4 digit code (F2xx). I submitted my order request via email to the salesman. Also a pic of my driver's license. Never signed anything. I've been bugging the salesman to take my deposit, he's very unresponsive but finally said "we'll waive it for you.". I'm feeling like none of this is "official" enough, even though Ford did send my confirmation email directly to me.

Any thoughts? Should I try to make it "more official" somehow? Dealer is 30 minutes away, I could pay a visit.

glider

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 4runner 2019 Honda civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So is the last day to order a hybrid today, 9/19. Or is tomorrow, 9/20, the last day to order? What time does it shut down?

mktmgrjrm

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Hybrid, Ford Fusion Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If you've been in contact with the dealer, and have an order number and sales code, you can contact FORD Maverick Marketing to confirm that the order is in the FORD system. Ask the dealer to provide you with a copy of the ROVP/COVP that says 'APPROVED'. If FORD tells you the order is UNSCHEDULED - CLEAN and the dealer gives you a copy of the APPROVED order you should be good to go.

Sponsored

Maverstang

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata; Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think Fords' big problem is the percentage of orders that are for the Hybrid. Ford has stated to the dealers that only 30 or so percent of the 23 orders can be Hybrid. I think dealers have submitted way over 30% of their retail orders as hybrid. Our own forum survey confirms that. I spoke to a dealer today who has 60 orders inputted and only ONE is not a hybrid...
You could very well be right on that. If they have taken more hybrid orders that the 35% hybrid build plan at the point orders are closed, then someone will be left out… again.

I only hope someone is keeping a more finely tuned eye on the logged orders than before.

uga

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
"someone will be left out… again"

MANY will probably be left out again.............................................

JimmyH

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger XLT; 2023 Kia Sorento EX Hybrid
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Friday, 9/16, I worked everything over the phone/email/text. Dealer has been very timely and responsive. I provided drivers license and paid a refundable deposit. Signed an order summary prior to submittal and what appears to be a dealer purchase order with final X plan pricing. I did receive my confirmation email from Ford later that afternoon. Wanting to verify ROVP and “clean” status.

Questions:

Should I now be able to pickup my DORA from the dealership? If not, what does this mean?

If ROVP was completed, dealer should be able to provide tracking number or is there a document stating ROVP is complete?

Can someone please post a copy of a document showing where we find official Ford order number?

Dealer should be able to provide official Ford order number at this point, correct?

Thank you all.

Turbias

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick 2.0 eco, carbonized grey, fwd
Is this official? Does someone have the link? My dealer told me today that it closed next week.

LSchicago

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 99 E150 Clb Wgn, 23 Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

This sucks. I ordered on Saturday, my dealers claims the order was entered to Ford, but I still no confirmation from Ford that it was actually submitted. After 15+ phone calls, emails, and texts to both the salesman and person who enters the orders to Ford with little response back except one time near the end of the afternoon assuring me it was entered, I'm worried it's not. Bullshit that 2 days after the order banks open might be too late!

Sponsored

CA NATIVE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Hmm so I'm slightly confused.

I have a screen shot of the COVP page with a tracking number. They got a copy of my DL, and I signed the preview order page.

Does that mean I'm good?
maybe. I'd feel more at ease once you get the confirmation email from Ford. Tip: check your Junk mail box. Mine went there.

gte105u

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick Lariat, '17 Rogue SL, '14 Altima SV
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This sucks. I ordered on Saturday, my dealers claims the order was entered to Ford, but I still no confirmation from Ford that it was actually submitted. After 15+ phone calls, emails, and texts to both the salesman and person who enters the orders to Ford with little response back except one time near the end of the afternoon assuring me it was entered, I'm worried it's not. Bullshit that 2 days after the order banks open might be too late!
Do you have a build sheet? If so it should have an order number. Get on with Ford chat, give them the order number and sales number (that's the dealer). They'll tell you

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Still waiting on my October order. You guys have some waiting ahead.

OP
OP
93nighthawk

93nighthawk

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Transit 150, 97 Aerostar AWD, future XLT FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Is this official? Does someone have the link? My dealer told me today that it closed next week.

Yes it is official, as stated in the title.
Sponsored