First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The 2023 Ford Maverick build site is finally up!

Link: https://shop.ford.com/configure/maverick/

I did not expect it to be up this soon since Ford usually likes to delay everything, but ..
If you ordered with the Black appearance package or Tremor Off-Road Package you will be able to see how the exterior and interior of the packages look like.

Leave a comment if you think the BAP or Tremor Off-Road Package is worth it!
It’s a little confusing that the complimentary connected navigation requires Sync 4 but the truck come with Sync 3.
Sponsored

mr mojo risen

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2020 VW Passat, 2015 Nissan Sentra
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Glad they put that up, those are the only 2023s most people will get to see for quite some time 😆
Yeah, I LMAO'd when I saw the "Let us find it for you" option......

LSchicago

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 99 E150 Clb Wgn, 23 Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

mr mojo risen

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2020 VW Passat, 2015 Nissan Sentra
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

ScrollinJim

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Escape, 12 Civic, 04 VTX 1300
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

First Post! I’ve been on here for a few months. I got to drive a Maverick back in June and decided it was going to replace my 12 Civic. Spoke with Ford Canada today and confirmed my order placed 21 September was good.
XLT AWD
-Lux
-BAP
-Tow Package
-Tonneau
-Spray Liner
-protective films
-Sliding rear window

So nice to see a visual!

Ford Maverick ⚠️ 2023 MAVERICK BUILD & PRICE SITE IS UP‼️ Share Your Build Here 24674AE8-BF65-4108-94E3-BD79B81B084D

Sponsored

BurritoBae

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Staci
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Honda Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Deleted member 19038

Have my '23 on order: XL Trim, Cactus Grey, CoPilot 360 Package, Manual Rear Window, Hitch. Now that the XL trim comes standard with Cruise Control, the savings means more money to upgrades.

Current Upgrades that I'm planning: Truxedo Pro X15, Power Tailgate Lock, Tailgate Assist Kit, Aftermarket Wheels, 1-inch Leveling kit, and I'm going to color match a portion of the grill and door handles, then likely paint the mirror skullcaps gloss black. Other things not even worth mentioning: PPF for front bumper, 3D floor mats and eventually will figure out a good (clean) way to install fog lights in the front bumper.

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
MY23 Atlas Blue XLT - Hybrid
with Co-Pilot360 + 110V/400W Outlet in Cab + Trailer Hitch

Ordered 9/16/22 @ 11:01 AM EDT

Ford Maverick ⚠️ 2023 MAVERICK BUILD & PRICE SITE IS UP‼️ Share Your Build Here MY23 Cropped DORA.JPG

Ford Maverick ⚠️ 2023 MAVERICK BUILD & PRICE SITE IS UP‼️ Share Your Build Here Your Order Has Been Confirmed #1.JPG

Ford Maverick ⚠️ 2023 MAVERICK BUILD & PRICE SITE IS UP‼️ Share Your Build Here Your Order Has Been Confirmed #2.JPG

COVP Approved 9/26/2022 @ 2:57:26 AM

Ford Maverick ⚠️ 2023 MAVERICK BUILD & PRICE SITE IS UP‼️ Share Your Build Here COVP cropped

Purchase Order

Ford Maverick ⚠️ 2023 MAVERICK BUILD & PRICE SITE IS UP‼️ Share Your Build Here MY23 Cropped Purchase Order.JPG

Build & Price [PDF]

Attachments

Last edited:

BackFromTheDead

Banned
Banned
First Name
Christine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered XLT Tremor
The point is that we who bought a Tremor in the buying "spasm" can now see what we bought. All I know is I bought one without moon roof with "Tremor off road plus appearance package". Walked in door at 8:28am and got "Ford thank you for your early Tremor order" email 3-4 Miles down the road at 9:47am (same day)!
Was that on Monday 9/19 or did you get the order through earlier for the Tremor? My order wouldn't go through until 9/19 after 5pm.

Sponsored

CG - All the way

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram, 2005, 2500 Diesel, 22 Lariat, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
How did Ford decide if you wanted a Lariat EB, that you would just naturally want AWD. They promote EB buyers with no cost for transmission as before but now encourage Lariat buyers to order hybrids to save $2200 for something many do not want. I live in the South and have no use for AWD. I do not plan on "off-roading" with a Lariat Maverick. FWD will already handle road conditions much better than the classic rear drive. Seems like nothing more than an add-on to increase sale price/profit. Glad my MY22 did not roll over as I would not be a happy camper unless I could switch to hybrid and not lose "my place in line". Of course, I think that term is just to make rollover victims feel better. If you have serious constraints, your line is still long and production of your vehicle will still probably occur after, only no one knows, how many MY 23s roll off the line.

MDRN

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick Lariat First Edition Hybrid Rapid Red
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

OB1e

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CG LUX XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sliding window requires copilot in the xl? That's dumb

vezpa

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
EMG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many to list.
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
BAP worth it for me. I don't get why they have you build and submit when there is nothing they can do at this point for any other orders.

I know all the constraints etc, but it seems like there is a better way to do all this from a customer service stand point.

Paying them an extra $1600 for items you already have purchased, just in a different color because some hippy dippy at for thought Blue Jean interior colors were cool. The fact that what you are paying extra for is free on an XL takes the cake. Nobody wants the 18 inch wheels when we are putting off-road tires on. I get the black looks 100x better but it is literally the worst "value" item on these trucks.
Sponsored

Last edited: