Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm diggin' it:
Ford Maverick ⚠️ 2023 MAVERICK BUILD & PRICE SITE IS UP‼️ Share Your Build Here 1665420775260

Ford Maverick ⚠️ 2023 MAVERICK BUILD & PRICE SITE IS UP‼️ Share Your Build Here 1665420801674

However, the tool doesn't show it with everything it's going to get. I already have some accessories on standby. Nothing too major, but I do have the Bushwacker fender flares and a few less visible items (tailgate damper, door sills, etc.) as well.
Sponsored

Shade

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Bronco, 2012 Accord Coupe
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
3days after orders opened I received confirmation from Ford for the following build:
2.0 Ecoboost
Lariat in White
4WD
FX offroad
4K Trailer pkg.
Full size spare
400W Inverter
Eng. block heater
Window air deflectors
Wheel lock kit
FF & R floor liners with carpets

Will all keep posted with updates.
SATX

JimParker256

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Area 51 Hybrid FE, 2014 Impala
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I ordered a 23 Lariat, silver, with BAP. Concerning the discussion about door handle color, the written description states that the exterior door handles are black on the XLT and body color on the Lariat. I sure hope that is the case. Like some, I wish the entire interior was black instead of blue and black, but I definitely prefer the black seats to the desert brown and blue.
Order Guide for the Lariat shows "body color" door handles on the standard, but it specifically states that the BAP includes black door handles. Pictures of the BAP also show black door handles.

I'm fine with that, since the black looks great with my Cyber Orange exterior!

IdahoDirtFarmer

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 ordered '23 XLT, Eco, AWD, FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
the tool lets you add the FX4 and Black Appearance packages together. i thought i had read a while back that they weren't able to be applied together.
I noticed that as well. It lets you add it, but specifically states in it that it can not be added with fx4 package. If it lets you add it for real, I'd seriously consider adding it to my order. I'd just like to keep the 17" fx4 wheels instead of the damn 18" ones that BAP adds.
Sponsored