First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Santa Cruz, Ford Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My truck was scheduled to be built the week of 5/23. I got an email from Ford last week and it was changed to the week of 5/30.
Sponsored

CG - All the way

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram, 2005, 2500 Diesel, 22 Lariat, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Oh!! Thank you for the clarification. Yes now re-reading it does say production scheduling. There is a fella somewhere here that had the same production week scheduled and received an email from Ford saying his got moved to June.
I had the May 23 build week originally. Last week it got moved to June 6 week. I called the chat room a few minutes ago and my "build" week is now June 13th. It appears
Ford knows I am going on vacation the last two weeks of July and is trying to time delivery accordingly. I will take it anytime it comes; dealer will know that serious bodily injury will occur if the truck is not there when I get back!!:mad: Good Luck!

Mabcim

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat 2.0 AWD; 20 Escape SEL 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I moved through the 5/16 to 5/23 to 5/30, like many others. I just called, build day is now 6/8. We’ll see if it sticks; the 5/17 didn’t

Sponsored

n0maverick

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tiguan, 2022 Maverick, 2013 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My truck has been in the production stage for 22 days now. Didn't realize it took that long to build a maverick.
mine started production 22 days ago as well but its 2hrs away in a railyard already. shipped a week ago.

hunterdon1

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
mine started production 22 days ago as well but its 2hrs away in a railyard already. shipped a week ago.
I received notification from Ford on April 29th that my truck was in production. And I was able to print off the window sticker. Every day I see that my truck is still in production. I have not heard anything from Ford since April 29th. Did they let you know your truck was built and shipped?

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I received notification from Ford on April 29th that my truck was in production. And I was able to print off the window sticker. Every day I see that my truck is still in production. I have not heard anything from Ford since April 29th. Did they let you know your truck was built and shipped?
Yes, I received an email from Ford saying that my Maverick was built and then a day or two later another email saying it was shipped. For me, the shipping part will take longer than the build part!

n0maverick

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tiguan, 2022 Maverick, 2013 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No, i have never gotten any ford emails. Been tracking with https://ordertrack.app and my dealer (for railcar info).

Sponsored

hunterdon1

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
No, i have never gotten any ford emails. Been tracking with https://ordertrack.app and my dealer (for railcar info).
used THE tracking app. My truck is still in production. I only had 6 production week postponements, so taking over 22 days in production is standard for Ford. I will try a phone call on monday. Thanks for your help.

DJF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
That's quite possibly true, but your dealer is just speculating and has no better idea than YOU if it will be scheduled or not.
Maybe more than speculating if they are being honest. If they have more orders than allocations, and some orders are constrained, they probably know more than we think. Tne Bronco fiasco told these dealers a lot about Ford's ability to try and produce what they sell. Lots of rollover orders from 22 to 23 coming I dare say.

vabchusa

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford C Max SE, 2022 Maverick First Edition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Was originally scheduled for 5/9, then 5/2, the back to 5/9, then to 5/16. then 5/23 the 5/30 and 6/6. This is worse than not be scheduled at all.

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
they started building my maverick on May 9th still don't know when I take delivery
Sponsored