Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sorry that your dealer screwed up.
Thanks, I never got the order confirmation so I contacted Ford who said the dealer never put the order in which obviously was opposite of what the dealer told me. Turns out they didnt get my license info and build sheet signed off on! Only a few day delay but was annoying!
Sponsored

Ih8thew82

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT LUX Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Interesting statement "your aggravated viewpoint is a lot like blaming (or praising) a president for gas prices.. Limited in scope, reactionary in nature, based in bias, and largely uninformed on the context". I think this following statement is simple enough for us minions to understand and for you to attempt to dismiss. "The Fuel / Gas Price has RISEN $1.50 Per Gallon since Jan 20, 2021" Wonder what president was in charge back then and what president is in charge now. Asking for a friend since us minions are to dumb to understand such an informed person as yourself.
I suppose you could tell your friend about worldwide supply and demand changes, OPEC production decisions, shipping logistics, and a few other items that are beyond the control of any President at any time. Correlation doesn't equal causation in this instance.

MyFutureMaverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Thanks, I never got the order confirmation so I contacted Ford who said the dealer never put the order in which obviously was opposite of what the dealer told me. Turns out they didnt get my license info and build sheet signed off on! Only a few day delay but was annoying!
Luckily you’re confirmed now? Hybrid or Ecoboost?

tomahawk72

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Sponsored

SpacemanSpiff

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tyreese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-15 Eagle
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What does "80" mean on a building code?
It is used for a stock order from a dealership. Retail orders run from 10-19 priority code. If you went in to a dealership and specced out a vehicle to be built, that would be a retail order and should have a priority code between 10-19. 80 means the dealership specced and placed the order themselves to stock their inventory in the hopes of finding a buyer after delivery.

tfer

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes Benz GLK250, Volvo C70
I called my dealer asking for an update on my July order and he gave me a Vin number and a date of Jan 17 2022. I never received an email from Ford. I've seen some people post their Window Sticker information. Is it possible to get the Window Sticker info with just the Vin prior to build date? I don't seem to find a way to get any information, even with the vin number.

MyFutureMaverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I called my dealer asking for an update on my July order and he gave me a Vin number and a date of Jan 17 2022. I never received an email from Ford. I've seen some people post their Window Sticker information. Is it possible to get the Window Sticker info with just the Vin prior to build date? I don't seem to find a way to get any information, even with the vin number.
Try this. You need your order # and VIN.
https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Chapman in Philly has no allocations left, so if you've ordered from them and are not scheduled do not look for an email this week.

M.A.C.

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 1500 Elevation
I ordered a Rapid Red Lariat Hybrid First Edition on August 8th. I got a build date today. January 17th.
I have the exact same ordered and confirmed on July 10th. Stuck in Priority 2 for weeks. Just crickets.

Sponsored

Dr. Evil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge, Boeing 787 Dreamliner
I recently saw an industry report about anemic production due to the chip shortages across almost all car makers. It said Ford expects its North American production to be about 50% of where they'd like it to be based on demand. The industry has already lost $110 billion due to the pandemic and related slow downs of chip production. According to the story some manufacturers are doing re-designs to try and get around the problem but Ford has stated they will not do that.

I read that Tesla went with alternate chips that they could get their hands on but that required them to completely re-write all the software to work with the new chips. What a pain in the ass considering Tesla's are all software with a car built around that.

Where's my Tucker? :D

MaverickTime

Banned
Banned
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Ranger
Chapman in Philly has no allocations left, so if you've ordered from them and are not scheduled do not look for an email this week.
So if I have a build scheduled for this week and Chapman Philly is my dealer does this mean I should get my truck built and shipped to Philly perhaps by January? Or is this just wishful thinking.

Wx Man

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hendricus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just for grins I called the Ford marketing number for an update on my July 16th order. Crickets...could only tell me that no build date has yet been assigned. Hopefully that changes Thursday...but not holding my breath!

Last edited:

Ferroplasm

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback Onyx XT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Has anyone had luck getting their dealer to adjust priority code? Received my confirmation email from Ford on Jul 9 for my hybrid XLT and the only other contact I've had from them was the FITS email. I'm going to check in with my salesperson today to request they move me to priority 10 if I'm still at 19.

Unlikely_Username

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Has anyone had luck getting their dealer to adjust priority code? Received my confirmation email from Ford on Jul 9 for my hybrid XLT and the only other contact I've had from them was the FITS email. I'm going to check in with my salesperson today to request they move me to priority 10 if I'm still at 19.
Priority code has no effect on your scheduling order. Ford will build the cars they want.

I've been priority 10 for 6 months.
Sponsored