FirstFord

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
OK. That's even more frustrating. But the only orders from October and November I'm seeing get scheduled are Ecoboosts. And not many September hybrids at all.
Hell, I think we should have separate "email received" threads for Hybrids and EBs. The time constant are far different.
Sponsored

FirstFord

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I went to my dealership to chat with my salesman and drop off a Christmas card. I am sitting at priority 2, but who knows. With Christmas coming up, there will probably be a couple of no scheduling weeks.

Hoping lots of folks get pulled soon.
I don't think the Christmas card is gonna help. I'm thinking I need to drop off a nice bottle of Bourbon tied up with a bow 😆

jhud042002

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hyb XLT, lux (drop in) oxford white
OK. That's even more frustrating. But the only orders from October and November I'm seeing get scheduled are Ecoboosts. And not many September hybrids at all.
someone from CHapman in Philly got my exact same build scheduled and ordered in October.

Mavman123

First Name
Joe Shmo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid Maverick XLT
Reservations are different than orders. No way does Ford have 100,000 retail orders otherwise they'd have cut of ordering a lot sooner. I think the conversion rate mentioned in early posts was around 35-40% from those in the know. So 40,000 +/- a couple thousand. At the rate hybrids are being scheduled, with a 40% constraint on that engine, and with the scatterbrained scheduling (hybrid orders getting production dates from Sep-Nov that are the same builds as June and July orders that are passed over) I think I've got every right to say Ford is screwing us over. Do you have a production date yet?
All I'm trying to say is don't be quick to judge the amount of orders scheduled based off of this small population in this forum. But I do agree that the whole order and scheduling "process" makes no sense with regards to how orders are picked.

No build date for me but I also just ordered a hybrid late October. Not holding my breath but hoping I'm built by February

jhud042002

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All I'm trying to say is don't be quick to judge the amount of orders scheduled based off of this small population in this forum. But I do agree that the whole order and scheduling "process" makes no sense with regards to how orders are picked.

No build date for me but I also just ordered a hybrid late October. Not holding my breath but hoping I'm built by February
With my luck, you'll be built before me and everyone else still waiting from June and July.

Sponsored

zeketolliver

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hyundai Tuscon NLine
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My build is locked in...we'll have to see what happens...it is starting to look like My July order won't get here until early Spring 2022.

Status from Ford:
Jacob, your current status is - "In Order Processing". The order has been entered into the Ford Ordering System. It will then be scheduled and placed in the first available production week.

SpacemanSpiff

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tyreese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-15 Eagle
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
With my luck, you'll be built before me and everyone else still waiting from June and July.
Same lack of luck for me, been waiting since mid June, no scheduled build date as of yet.

Gmayaia

First Name
Galen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Kicks
So we can all prepare to be disappointed. I'm a bit distressed that yesterday's 5 weeks of scheduling wasn't as big as i expected, at least according to the Forum. Wonder if Fords adding in Ecoboost fleet and South American orders, screwing us ever more.
I ordered my XL from a small NC Mountain dealer. I just got a call saying the guy who bought a Maverick two weeks before me will have his shipped the week of 12/20. The first one to be delivered to our mountain top will be here next week, so, we are on the move. He still expects to have mine around Feb. 1, which falls in line with what he told me back in July when I ordered mine. I am glad this is a want and not a need because I can be patient....or so I think!

jhud042002

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered my XL from a small NC Mountain dealer. I just got a call saying the guy who bought a Maverick two weeks before me will have his shipped the week of 12/20. The first one to be delivered to our mountain top will be here next week, so, we are on the move. He still expects to have mine around Feb. 1, which falls in line with what he told me back in July when I ordered mine. I am glad this is a want and not a need because I can be patient....or so I think!
He expects yours built and delivered by Feb 1? That means you'd need to be in production this month? Have a date?

Sponsored

Gmayaia

First Name
Galen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Kicks
He expects yours built and delivered by Feb 1? That means you'd need to be in production this month? Have a date?
Not yet, the ones before me seem to have a 4-week date from the notice to the ship.

jhud042002

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Same lack of luck for me, been waiting since mid June, no scheduled build date as of yet.
I feel like there's a pattern of Midwest orders being passed over. Except if you ordered from Long MacArthur or Granger.

jhud042002

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My build is locked in...we'll have to see what happens...it is starting to look like My July order won't get here until early Spring 2022.

Status from Ford:
Jacob, your current status is - "In Order Processing". The order has been entered into the Ford Ordering System. It will then be scheduled and placed in the first available production week.
I love the standard "placed in the first available production week." Total BS. It implies Ford is going to scheduled based on order date....

SpacemanSpiff

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tyreese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-15 Eagle
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I feel like there's a pattern of Midwest orders being passed over. Except if you ordered from Long MacArthur or Granger.
Midwest is composed of "flyover states" so your theory holds up.

Watchman

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
V12-XJS Jaguar, S10 LS Stepside
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hell, I think we should have separate "email received" threads for Hybrids and EBs. The time constant are far different.
Absolutely, that would just make sense!
Sponsored