Sponsored

FDT93

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra, Tucson, 1986 Merkur XR4Ti
I just got the "scheduled for production" notice. Velocity Blue XL, steel wheels, AWD, 4k tow package.
I ordered at the dealership on Dec 4th. Got the confirmation email on the 6th. And now the estimated build date is the week of 2/21. Hopefully no delays. From what I've been seeing, the majority of the delays have been with the hybrids and also the spray-in bed liners.
Sponsored

Imlooney

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered 11/4 and expect to get schedule date in April. I read an article that said Ford wants to have all units ordered by October 21st built by March 31st so do the math. I just talked to my dealer yesterday and she said I might get a build date next week or in May, it just depends on all of your options. If they get a big batch of orders all the same they will run them or if they are having trouble getting parts for other options. You just never know. But if it's not scheduled by June, I'll worry about it.

JSanchez

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Suburban C1500
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The order number here can be anything the dealer wants it to be. Doesn't translate into literal order number in line of all Mavs ordered. For instance, my order number is 0167 but I ordered July 16th.
Correct

Sponsored

CACTI_HYBRID

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My order was placed June 24th!!!! Order number 0628. I have yet to get notification of my build. Is it possible to check? Literally I am 628

0D4D6B17-AAFA-4C63-8619-CDE525AF3278.jpeg
Did you even get an Order Confirmation via email from Ford?

F-050

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Ranger, 13 Sentra, 79 Vette, 18 BMW320i
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Order numbers are specific to the dealer not overall Mavericks.

But anyway, call your dealer and ask for a copy of your DORA or purchase agreement. It will have your order number and dealer sales code. You can then call Ford and they can check on the status of your order, although they wont be able to tell you any specific details, but you can at least verify that the order is in their system.
My dealer used my last 4 digits on my phone as order number. Lol. He said wait for Ford to email me regarding production date etc.

Guardian

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Smartcar,Alfa Romeo Spyder,Pontiac GTO,Taurus SHO
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I ordered 18 JUN, hybrid Lariat...soooo maybe February isn't that long of a wait...right?
Hey that was the same day I ordered...just buy more stuff!! It will get here!!!