Sponsored

Harry

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sienna
Hello I ordered on 06/25. they sent me a build notice for DEC 06. They then changed that build to DEC 13. Now when I look at the order status it has gone backwards. I says my order has just been
confirmed. I have no faith in these guys. We are stuck with dealing with these folks. You can't trust what they say. I have called the dealer to see what they have to say. Geeze no seems to care about the customer anymore.

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Escape 2022 Ford Maverick
Hello I ordered on 06/25. they sent me a build notice for DEC 06. They then changed that build to DEC 13. Now when I look at the order status it has gone backwards. I says my order has just been
confirmed. I have no faith in these guys. We are stuck with dealing with these folks. You can't trust what they say. I have called the dealer to see what they have to say. Geeze no seems to care about the customer anymore.
Same problem I had I don’t think I am getting this thing from what both ford and my dealer has told me

MrEd

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid Rav 4
My experience with Ford on this deal has been quite negative. It's my first dealings with Ford. I also have a F150 Lightening on order. I'm going to cancel it because this ordeal has been so sketchy in my opinion.

Hdang1980

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered Hybrid XLT July21st. Just received my email w/ build date of FeB. 14th this past week, Dec. 9th. I live in Sacramento, CA area.
Glad to see Sacramento getting some scheduling love. Hope I get an email this week.

Sponsored

Unlikely_Username

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
I just confirmed that the last two weeks of December 2020 had no scheduling. So as expected, tomorrow will be the last scheduling day of the year.

tomahawk72

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just confirmed that the last two weeks of December 2020 had no scheduling. So as expected, tomorrow will be the last scheduling day of the year.
Tomorrow is going to be a great day for some and a crappy one for others.

Hdang1980

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Tomorrow is going to be a great day for some and a crappy one for others.
Tomorrow is going to be a great day for some a few and a crappy one for many others.

Fixed it for you.

jhud042002

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hyb XLT, lux (drop in) oxford white
oh great, no scheduling the last 2 weeks of December...Looking like I'll be getting my July 7 order scheduled the summer of 2022 at this point. I'm sure Long MacArthur and Granger (in my region), will get the lion's share of allocations starting next month.

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My experience with Ford on this deal has been quite negative. It's my first dealings with Ford. I also have a F150 Lightening on order. I'm going to cancel it because this ordeal has been so sketchy in my opinion.
Starting to become such a game of mental hopscotch - Even for this week of scheduling it means a build in late February with deliveries in late March/April-

Sponsored

jhud042002

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hyb XLT, lux (drop in) oxford white
Forget fall delivery on my 07/05 hybrid order. If I don't get scheduled tomorrow then it will be late winter or early spring now.
Can i join that club? July 7 here and betting on a fall delivery (2022) at this point-which would mean a MY23 if scheduling keeps being scatterbrained and forgetting early orders. That's how I'm processing this now; I'll get a MY23 in the Fall 2022 :mad:

JBnorthTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang, 2013 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

With an 8/23 hybrid order I haven't been disappointed in the past about not getting scheduling emails. If I don't get one tomorrow, though, I will be. I figured I would hear by year end.

Hdang1980

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
With an 8/23 hybrid order I haven't been disappointed in the past about not getting scheduling emails. If I don't get one tomorrow, though, I will be. I figured I would hear by year end.
Really hoping ford takes care of the June/July orders tomorrow.
Sponsored