Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

No hate hear and I am just speaking hypothetical ,I TRULY HOPE everyone gets there truck ASAP. again I know nothing ,I get it if you are talking June or July hybrid orders. But if you are talking eco boost ordered in June and July ,I fear that especially those who post "I ordered in June and have heard nothing"? not even a build date? These are dealer screw ups, either they simply don't have an order because their dealer did not order correctly, or some shenanigan's are going on. Plenty of eco boost with August and Sept order dates have been delivered and I have actually heard early October orders have been built and on the way .eco boost I am talking here. Thanks Be optimistic Andrew!
I have September ecoboost order and spoke with Ford this AM; my order is there in processing but not moving.. so your theory is simply that.

Aza

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Does anyone know if you call the "marketing" line, can they tell you what priority you are at your specific dealership? I want to know where I am in line and how far back I am in orders that have not been given a production date yet. My dealer seems to get annoyed when I ask...:cautious::rolleyes:
Unfortunately they won’t tell you that

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The shame about it is that could put your Mav on a car hauler and have it in Tucson in a few hours instead of a few weeks since we're so close to the factory. Buy hey Ford has to justify that $1495 delivery charge! 🤣
Oh I know! It is painful thinking about our trucks even going on the rail to ship when they don’t need to. A few hour drive and we could have our trucks 🥲🤣🤣🤣

Sponsored

killerfrog

First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla
I’m excited that I may get a build date! Maybe if I get a VIN number and print it out I can stop staring at this iPad and stop checking my email every few minutes…. XLT AWD lux package, co-pilot with Tow and full size spare, spray in liner, mud flaps and soft cover. Oh, Area 51 color and I joined Vet Advantage for XPlan…. See it’s a simple build 😂
Except for the color it sounds like my order. Mine is a hybrid. Ordered July 12

Ellen

First Name
Ellen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
I am itching to no longer be a 2 vehicle household and go back up to 3 vehicles. I really hope that my first edition gets scheduled this week so I don't act impulsively and buy a Santa cruz or bronco sport.

davedogg

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SOLD Jeep Wrangler 2 Door for Mav.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Long time lurker. First post. I could have sworn my build date would be in this next batch. Needless to say I'm very disappointed. My build info is in my signature.

Unlikely_Username

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Long time lurker. First post. I could have sworn my build date would be in this next batch. Needless to say I'm very disappointed. My build info is in my signature.
Scheduling doesn't happen until Thursday. Hang tight.

That being said, the Hybrid OKTB gives me a lot of hope for this week. All the November allocations have to be used, 5 weeks of scheduling... Feeling good. Ready to be disappointed.

Sponsored

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Unfortunately disappointment has been the motto for us hybrid folks! With OKTB finally released now maybe we can start getting some good build numbers going! This Thursday will be a telling day how hybrid builds will do. So grab any lucky talisman you have and hope 🙏 ☘🤣🤣

Bill1944

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger XLT 2002
Maybe this week Thursday, I ordered 7/26/21 Lariat Hybrid, Rapid Red, First Edition, Luxury Pkg, Co-Pilot 360. Would like to see a build date this week. Your order gives me hope.
I ordered about the same package.

azsrule

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sure I want my truck! But, no hurry because I selected every option I could cause this the last truck I will ever have and I want it stacked. Ordered and confirmed August 31.

Attachments

nickmav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I called Ford of Canada today.....I got a date!!!!!
ordered Sept 24/2021 ETA is Jan 10/2022..........................:cool:
Hybrid or Eco?

Also when i called Ford Canada they asked for an order number which I dont have and the dealer doesnt seem to be giving me lol. The original sheet i signed i had made changes to, so wonder if the numbers in the system changed as a result.
Sponsored