First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They get our hopes up and then dump on Thursday.
I talked with my dealer, they should get 4 November allocations filled Thursday. I am 1 of 20 orders… I won’t pretend to know how Ford schedules but easy math says I got a 20 percent chance and I will take it. 😅 If I’m not picked that could be 4 more out of the way. However, Most likely they will piss in my cheerios Thursday morning and not schedule anything from my dealer.

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I talked with my dealer, they should get 4 November allocations filled Thursday. I am 1 of 20 orders… I won’t pretend to know how Ford schedules but easy math says I got a 20 percent chance and I will take it. 😅 If I’m not picked that could be 4 more out of the way. However, Most likely they will piss in my cheerios Thursday morning and not schedule anything from my dealer.
I'm feeling good about my chances this week too, however, I will avoid the cheerios just in case! 🤣

KCHahn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently drive a 2001 Ford Range Edge 2WD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Saw another Maverick on the road today!! Funny that I have not seen a Santa Cruz yet.
Was next to a Cruz a while back. Wasn't that impressed with what I saw at that time. Was the only one I've seen! Have yet to see a Maverick around town!

Confirmed June 24. Still waiting. Got a call, stating hard trifold was going to delay.
Had dealer remove it, so I hope! Not sure if it was or not. Might be what's holding mine up yet!
Might have to go and inquire on Tuesday.

ThrowbacK

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corolla SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
ordered and confirmed 7/22, area 51 2.0 AWD FX4 Tow Pack with moonroof and sliding window. Priority 2 was 8/21 and stuck there ever since.
How did you know your priority changed?

Sponsored

AndrewSKY117

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Honda Civic
I submitted my order on 11/13 for an XLT Ecoboost with many options other than the spray-in which was taken off due to supply.

Definitely curious how long I'll be waiting since the dealer said maybe February and I'd be impressed if that's only how long it could take based on reading how many don't have theirs yet.

MyFutureMaverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I submitted my order on 11/13 for an XLT Ecoboost with many options other than the spray-in which was taken off due to supply.

Definitely curious how long I'll be waiting since the dealer said maybe February and I'd be impressed if that's only how long it could take based on reading how many don't have theirs yet.
Oh Andrew, Andrew, Andrew…. 😂 I ordered my hybrid 10/26 and was told the same thing, but I’m counting on April or May best case. You might be able to do better since you have an Ecoboost, but there are several on here who ordered back in June and July with no build dates yet. Scheduling emails get released on Thursday’s and it sounds like Ford will be sending out scheduling for the month of January this coming Thursday 12/2, so who knows? Good luck to us both!

Turtle

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Up to 800 per day or one every 53 seconds
800 per day is plant capacity but that is shared with the bronco sport. Take your time figuring out when your possible build date is cause your have plenty of it - time that is. Don’t forget to add in the other countries that will soon start to receive allocations besides the States and Canada such as South America. Plus the configuration of those build will have some variance due to local laws.

Sponsored

AndrewSKY117

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Honda Civic
Oh Andrew, Andrew, Andrew…. 😂 I ordered my hybrid 10/26 and was told the same thing, but I’m counting on April or May best case. You might be able to do better since you have an Ecoboost, but there are several on here who ordered back in June and July with no build dates yet. Scheduling emails get released on Thursday’s and it sounds like Ford will be sending out scheduling for the month of January this coming Thursday 12/2, so who knows? Good luck to us both!
Yeah haha, as soon as I made an account here I figured that it could definitely be pushed back. I didn't realize before how many were still waiting! Hopefully we all won't be waiting toooo much longer into next year.

MyFutureMaverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Yeah haha, as soon as I made an account here I figured that it could definitely be pushed back. I didn't realize before how many were still waiting! Hopefully we all won't be waiting toooo much longer into next year.
Yeah, I’m hoping for a nice birthday present in Mid-April, but we’ll see. Good luck!

hunterdon1

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I removed the hard tri-fold tonneau cover from my order. We will see if i get drawn for the next builds.

donbreiner

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tesla Model 3 Long Range, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered 8/2 email from Ford that My Maverick Hybrid Lariat Lariat will be built the week of 1/10. I have received my VIN number and just waiting.
Maybe this week Thursday, I ordered 7/26/21 Lariat Hybrid, Rapid Red, First Edition, Luxury Pkg, Co-Pilot 360. Would like to see a build date this week. Your order gives me hope.
Sponsored