Hdang1980

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yep still waiting on my 7/19 hybrid order. Mine will probably take longer due to the lariat with luxury package.
Same order as you plus a moonroof on 7/30. I'll slide right behind you in line.
Sponsored

TBIRDJOE

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford maverick
I worked for ford for 28 years. I know they do their model change over in mid July. I am convinced that alot of the problems of people waiting for their build dates traces back to the dealers not following up. I ordered my lariat on 6-25. I recieved my build date and vin in august. Built on October13. Delivered on November11.

dlcook

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT. AWL,4K tow, area51
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My order for my truck was placed the first week of November. If the orders have all been taken up, how many trucks can they produce in a day I wonder? Will they be able to produce all of the orders in 5 weeks? I just hope I can get my truck by March. What are the chances?
Up to 800 per day or one every 53 seconds

Sloozie

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Ordered 9/20, EB,XLT lux,360, htc,full size spare, and still waiting for my build and vin# from ford. Getting worried and hope I get it before march'22..

Bill1944

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger XLT 2002
Ordered 8/2 email from Ford that My Maverick Hybrid Lariat Lariat will be built the week of 1/10. I have received my VIN number and just waiting.

Sponsored

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
There are thousands of trucks waiting to be built. This is just the next round of scheduling and by far the last. I would bet they are building 2022 Mavericks through December 2022.
AND THEN = Which one of us will be the 2022+ build in Jan 2023? 🤔

Fast64Ranchero

First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted 96 F150, 65 Mustang, 2021 R3
Day 170 and counting for my June 9th order, hoping this Thursday is the day!

Eagle11

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Boxster S, 2018 BMW M5, Ducati's, Suzuki's
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

When many of us have been waiting since June/July, merely being scheduled at all is a big deal.
I"ve been waiting since July, but we do not know when in Jan WE will be scheduled. Let's put this into perspective here, we know we will get our Mavericks, the unknown is WHEN..

Sponsored

MyFutureMaverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I'm confused here a lot of people are excited about this schedule.... Don't people understand that the maverick isn't being scheduled for production until 2022.... SO that means my Maverick could hit my dealership by the end of January, but more like Feb or March.
Only 36 more days until 2022…😂

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

jhud042002

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hyb XLT, lux (drop in) oxford white
Ordered 7/7. Just added the lux package earlier this week so i know for sure I'm still not put in priority for scheduling. Fine with the drop in with the lux package at this point. Did call the Maverick hotline last Friday and spoke to a very nice rep who informed me that my build does have a chip assigned, but the spray in was holding me back. I've got high hopes for Thursday, but the way communication and scatterbrain rollout from Ford has been going I'm resigned to the fact that my build will probably be moved to MY 23 at this point.

Eagle11

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Boxster S, 2018 BMW M5, Ducati's, Suzuki's
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Ordered 7/7. Just added the lux package earlier this week so i know for sure I'm still not put in priority for scheduling. Fine with the drop in with the lux package at this point. Did call the Maverick hotline last Friday and spoke to a very nice rep who informed me that my build does have a chip assigned, but the spray in was holding me back. I've got high hopes for Thursday, but the way communication and scatterbrain rollout from Ford has been going I'm resigned to the fact that my build will probably be moved to MY 23 at this point.
I called a month ago, was told I was priority 2, I have a spray-in bed liner. I'm still waiting..

abcinv

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Tundra DBL Cab Limited 4WD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The drop-in liner is really nice. If you’re thinking of the 90’s drop-in you should take a look. I was impressed where these have come. Thar said I ordered early enough to get the spray-in liner and I’m glad…
Sponsored