First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This is what I was hoping for. I can’t get ahead of my self but I’m a bit excited for next Thursday
Cautiously optimistic I will get my new hybrid As part of that scheduling, For a late January or early February delivery! Been waiting since June 24th. Where there's dope there's hope
Sponsored

Hdang1980

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Oh boy! This might be it, guys and gals! Pleaseeeeee let me be drinking in celebration instead of disappointment. I've been a good boy this year, Santa. Honest!

ralatalo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Yaris hatchback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

jschenavar

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex and Fusion
I ordered my XLT, Hybrid, LUX, CP360 on 7/7. Received the email confirmation 2 days later and an email offering free FITS accessories , other than that absolutely no communication from Ford.

So after learning a lot on this forum for the last 4 months, I went to my dealer this morning to cancel the LUX package thinking the Spray-in bed liner was holding my truck back. To my surprise they told me I could not make any changes because I was a Priority 2. Yippee!

I called Ford Customer service to see if I had a VIN. They said "not yet", that I could be classified as a Priority Code 2 for 3-6 weeks. They also told me that I was already at the 3 week mark.

So hopefully, I am expecting to be in the next big lot of builds.
I was told back in mid September that I was at a priority 2 for my, June order, hybrid lariat lux…. Still waiting for a date

Sponsored

jc888888888

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat eco boost, Mustang Mach E , Porsche Boxster
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered a mach E for my better half:) poor girl is in for a long wait:( good thing she is chill and has a nice ride to drive .If it makes anyone feel better my sales guy at Bozard ford in FL who has been on point, told me when I ordered it resign yourself to 6/8 months .He said "we have had a few pleasant surprises on the Mach E at 3.5 to 4 months and you are a high priority customer and we have great allocation but dude CHILL" :)

Mav_Not

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Fusion hybrid, 16 Focus, 20 Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wishing you all a great Thanksgiving!. No expectations of a Maverick Christmas but maybe hope for next Thursday and a mid-winter gift. In the meantime I'm going to relax and enjoy my "lump of coal".
Ford Maverick ⏱ Maverick Scheduling Upcoming Week (11/29) For 5 Production Build Weeks: 1/3/22 – 1/31/22 ! LOC

Dangro

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anything built past May or so next year will probably be considered a 2023. Just a guess.
They can legally sell anything produced before 12/31/22 as a 2022 model. They havent historically in the past but to get the orders out they may need to.

Hodgemax

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep grand cherokee
Question everyone. I ordered a maverick in August. I never got any kind of confirmation email from my dealership and when I called they said I was in the system but something was off. They didnt elaborate and said they would get back to me. Did you guys get any kind of confirmation email or place to look up your order after you went to the dealership? Or did tou have to wait until you got a build date or vin number

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Question everyone. I ordered a maverick in August. I never got any kind of confirmation email from my dealership and when I called they said I was in the system but something was off. They didnt elaborate and said they would get back to me. Did you guys get any kind of confirmation email or place to look up your order after you went to the dealership? Or did tou have to wait until you got a build date or vin number
You should call Ford Marketing tomorrow or Monday. They can look up if you have an order. Most, but not all people who ordered received a confirmation email from Ford Moter Company within a day or two of placing and order. Good luck. Call 800-334-4375..

Sponsored

EugDom

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Geno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep renegade
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
First off...HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you and everyone else who may read this reply.
To answer your dealer concerns...I ordered on 6/26 and in 2 minutes I had got a confirmation email from Ford motor company. The dealer also required me to supply a copy of my driver's license as well as gave me a copy of my build sheet. In addition to that I had to sign a copy n give to them. If your dealership put your email in their rovp you should have got at least a confirmation email at the time of order. Saying all that however, if you did not receive an email it doesn't mean your not in the system. It could be that they just didn't add your email. I would think though that they would at least give you a build sheet that has your order number sales code and priority number.

Thrillhouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I never got an email but my dealer did provide me with a DORA that has my order numbers and dealer/sales code. I contacted Ford Marketing and Ford CS chat and both confirmed my order was received. They mentioned there was an error and some did not receive confirmation emails.

2022EOW

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anything built past May or so next year will probably be considered a 2023. Just a guess.
Why would you think that? I would guess you are 99.9% wrong. Model years generally change in late Fall or Early Winter, not in the Spring.

Eagle11

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Boxster S, 2018 BMW M5, Ducati's, Suzuki's
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I'm confused here a lot of people are excited about this schedule.... Don't people understand that the maverick isn't being scheduled for production until 2022.... SO that means my Maverick could hit my dealership by the end of January, but more like Feb or March.
Sponsored